Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS BITCOINS! JUST PURCHASE ME A TOP UP CARD USING UR PAYPAL/CC, ANONYMOUS!  (Read 1659 times)
items4btc (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:25:46 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 03:34:13 AM by items4btc

SELLING BITCOINS OVER HERE Roll Eyes Tongue

PURCHASE MODE WILL BE IN THE FORM OF USING YOUR OWN PAYPAL OR MAJOR CREDIT CARD  (NO USING OF HACKED ACCOUNTS TO PURCHASE PLEASE)
YOU JUST NEED TO GET THE GIFT CARD FOR ME (WEBSITE OF THE GIFT CARD WILL BE ISSUED TO BY PM TO SINCERE BUYERS)

INSTANT TRANSFER OF BTC TO YOUR WALLET IN NO TIME!
YOU WILL BE ANONYMOUS WHEN RECEIVING THE BTC AS THERE IS NOTHING LINKED TO YOU!

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!
***MY SERVICE FEE IS ALREADY INCLUDED WHEN I QUOTE RATES. TAKE IT AS A SMALL SUM OF TOKEN FOR ME AS ALL I WANT IS TO SELL SOME BTCS, FAST(NO DELAY) AND ALSO VALUE N PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY.

LEGIT SELLER AND MY BTCS ARE NOT HACKED!

(RATES ARE BASED ON THE VALUE ON THE CARD ITSELF, NOT ON YOUR PURCHASE PRICE):

OPTION 1: ONLY CAN BE PAID WITH MASTERCARD (IOS/GOOGLE PLAY APP avail to pay from OR the website itself)
Codes are sent straight to YOUR email after you have purchase successfully. During purchase, they will prompt for your EMAIL to send the codes to.
CARD A: 200 Yuan, CARD B: 500 Yuan, CARD C: 1000 Yuan (Purchase these top up cards in YOUR local currency using Mastercard Credit)
BTC exchange is base on: 200 Yuan: Rates Per BTC
Let me know the card options you are willing to purchase through PM.

OPTION 2: CAN BE PAID WITH PAYPAL AS OR ANY MAJOR CREDIT CARDS UNDER PAYPAL'S PAYMENT PROCESSOR
More card value options ranging from small to big amounts.
The site practices sending the funds straight into wallets. They dont sell the cards but rather they execute the service. So basically after purchase, the site just tops up the account/wallet ID(they will prompt for the account ID to be deposited into during purchase) I cannot help on that if you do not want me to be paid first but the most I can do is to give you a better rate than OPTION 1. But these are just the options that are available and open to international purchase. You can always start small if in any doubt. I can consider ESCROW or to go first if you are reputable.

Disclaimer: Any Paypal or credit card service charge/fee is to be covered by you and is not part of the amount to be traded.
Thank you for reading and hope to do business and more future businesses with you.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:46:37 PM

PURCHASE MODE WILL BE IN THE FORM OF USING YOUR OWN PAYPAL OR MAJOR CREDIT CARD  (NO USING OF HACKED ACCOUNTS TO PURCHASE PLEASE)
YOU JUST NEED TO GET THE GIFT CARD FOR ME (WEBSITE OF THE GIFT CARD WILL BE ISSUED TO BY PM TO SINCERE BUYERS)

INSTANT TRANSFER OF BTC TO YOUR WALLET IN NO TIME AFTER I VERIFY YOUR PAYMENT!

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!
***MY SERVICE FEE IS ALREADY INCLUDED WHEN I QUOTE RATES. TAKE IT AS A SMALL SUM OF TOKEN FOR ME AS ALL I WANT IS TO SELL SOME BTCS, FAST(NO DELAY) AND ALSO VALUE N PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY.

Seriously? 4 posts, zero trade history, and you really think anyone here is actually going to go first?  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:50:44 PM

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

Seriously? 4 posts, zero trade history, and you really think anyone here is actually going to go first?  Roll Eyes

I suggest you change that quickly too! You may et negative trut if you eave it up as no one will send first with a newbie without any history.
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:21:07 AM

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

I suggest you change that quickly too! You may et negative trut if you eave it up as no one will send first with a newbie without any history.

thanks for the advice! i have already changed my post! 50/50 is good! i will learn more from this forum
sase007

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:28:17 AM

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

thanks for the advice! i have already changed my post! 50/50 is good! i will learn more from this forum

Just one final tip. You may wish to offer the user a chance of using escrow. If they say that they want to use escrwo, you can send the Bitcoins to the escrow, the escrwo can remove the fee and then you don't lose anything and get to become more trustworthy on the forum.
wayniac30

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:31:54 AM

Send you a PM..... no answer
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:33:02 AM

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

Just one final tip. You may wish to offer the user a chance of using escrow. If they say that they want to use escrwo, you can send the Bitcoins to the escrow, the escrwo can remove the fee and then you don't lose anything and get to become more trustworthy on the forum.

Ok! This is an escrow listing!
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:36:33 AM

INSTANT TRANSFER OF BTC TO YOUR WALLET IN NO TIME!

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

Can't help LOLing. They now use all caps to write their posts here. Hunger and desperation driving them to all caps posts.

Everyone here be warned of scammers, alts of scammers and their entire intricate network of co-scammers and scammer buddies. They just keep coming and coming and coming with new and novel ways to deceive you and to part you with your bitcoins. They desperately want your bitcoins and will say anything to get their itchy hands on them.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:38:36 AM

PURCHASE MODE WILL BE IN THE FORM OF USING YOUR OWN PAYPAL OR MAJOR CREDIT CARD  (NO USING OF HACKED ACCOUNTS TO PURCHASE PLEASE)

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

Seriously? 4 posts, zero trade history, and you really think anyone here is actually going to go first?  Roll Eyes

Escrow on paypal is worthless to all parties - The buyer pays extra for nothing, and the seller gets zero benefit. Paypal is reversible, up to 120 days for chargebacks - possibly more - Who's going to wait that long to get their coins? Nobody, therefore paypal is worthless - You can't make a tx like this without the chance of someone getting scammed, it's just impossible, see the first sticky in the section.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
sase007

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:44:36 AM

PURCHASE MODE WILL BE IN THE FORM OF USING YOUR OWN PAYPAL OR MAJOR CREDIT CARD  (NO USING OF HACKED ACCOUNTS TO PURCHASE PLEASE)

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

Seriously? 4 posts, zero trade history, and you really think anyone here is actually going to go first?  Roll Eyes

Escrow on paypal is worthless to all parties - The buyer pays extra for nothing, and the seller gets zero benefit. Paypal is reversible, up to 120 days for chargebacks - possibly more - Who's going to wait that long to get their coins? Nobody, therefore paypal is worthless - You can't make a tx like this without the chance of someone getting scammed, it's just impossible, see the first sticky in the section.

PAYPAL IS IRRIVERSIBLE - don't think it is reversable because someone told you it is. you can withdraw money from it and they cannot run a chargeback after that.
Second - users can request whether to use escrow as well FOR BITCOIN solely.
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:46:24 AM

PM ME FOR RATES. NOW!

I dont accept Paypal. I am saying that the card that I want can be purchased by Paypal/Credit cards. So after you buy the gift card, U give me the codes to top up my account and I'll give you the BTC. I only accept that particular gift card for payment. (Website will be given in PM) But I think I ought to top up first in case of fake codes, since it is a 1:1 straight exchange. Hmm.. Danggg! We can discuss if anyone is interested, let's do this!
madrid8

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:08:15 AM

i can do it send me a pm
wayniac30

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:18:11 AM

The codes you are talking about can not be refunded.... nobody will send gift card codes to a Newbie first
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:45:42 AM

As soon as i let him know i don't want to go first he stops answering PM.... watch out people! Probably a scammer!

Left him a neutral trust until he either accepts escrow, or edits OP to reflect such.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:48:25 AM

I dont accept Paypal. I am saying that the card that I want can be purchased by Paypal/Credit cards. So after you buy the gift card, U give me the codes to top up my account and I'll give you the BTC. I only accept that particular gift card for payment. (Website will be given in PM) But I think I ought to top up first in case of fake codes, since it is a 1:1 straight exchange. Hmm.. Danggg! We can discuss if anyone is interested, let's do this!

Ah sorry, I misread you, sorry! Tongue

It's okay. :p
Note: I may be a newbie but some people dont get it when I have need 360 seconds before I can respond to a PM. So the message IN RED above me is inaccurate.
Wow, these filthy mouths yakking away. ;x

It's true that you need to to apply this: Buy @ your own risk, but all I can say is Im legit and please allow me to prove that. Start small. <3
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:00:32 AM

Note: I may be a newbie but some people dont get it when I have need 360 seconds before I can respond to a PM. So the message IN RED above me is inaccurate.

It's true that you need to to apply this: Buy @ your own risk, but all I can say is Im legit and please allow me to prove that. Start small. <3

What gift cards? Will you send first for someone like myself if say, I had a $50 Amazon code that I can guarantee you will work and is legal/legit? What is your rate for "Legit" cards? 1:1?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:26:32 AM

What gift cards? Will you send first for someone like myself if say, I had a $50 Amazon code that I can guarantee you will work and is legal/legit? What is your rate for "Legit" cards? 1:1?

Yep I will go first for people like you I guess.( Seeing your reputation and how helpful u are and your past posts)
Just to build reputation and such. But I would start small too. Rates will be given at the point of time. But I did emphasize in my first post that rates quoted have been taken into consideration of my service fee, and I do instant BTC top ups. For people who is very sensitive about anonymity, my service can serve that purpose. Yep! The Gift cards that I need is not amazon though, Its a top up currency card in my local website that accepts international cards/paypal. I will give details on pm if we need to start any transaction. First things first, need the buyer to accept my rate first b4 elaborating about gift card top up options etc

And what is a neutral trust? I dont see anything on my profile. Do enlighten?
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:15:48 AM

Up for this post.

No harm dropping me a PM for any enquiries.

If you are looking for super cheap BTCs then I am not the one Sad

What are my PROs? I instantly top up the agreed BTC to  your wallet, and my service provide 100% anonymity.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 12:02:20 PM

Do you want to buy a virtual visa debit card instead? I got one in my entropay account loaded with $15. I am selling it for 1:1 via bitcoins.

items4btc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:16:41 PM

Do you want to buy a virtual visa debit card instead? I got one in my entropay account loaded with $15. I am selling it for 1:1 via bitcoins.

hey gurl, no thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: