Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Funds For BTC *Halt*  (Read 599 times)
items4btc (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:28:33 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 03:59:42 AM by items4btc

Take a look at my other thread first b4 proceeding with this service. I wish to sell some BTCs first then get moving on with my funds here. Stay tune, will update.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayniac30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:35:22 AM

This user is a scammer, watch out.
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:59:18 AM

Base on what assumption do I belong to your little category of being a scammer?
This dude above me basically cry 'scammer' on me after he wants me to send $200 BTC to him first when I was replying about doing escrow instead.

For God's sake, I was replying but I had to wait 360 second before I could hit send. And there you go feeling mad because I 'ignored' your PM.

You're Requesting $200 BTCs from me first and sounded so all high and mighty about you being a better person. What makes you think you're special and superior than me that you have to control the whole situation about who goes first?

I bet you hate what you are reading right now and you're probably boiling in flames (over nothing) but you started this baseless nonsense.
Scram away.... urm, what do I call you, ok.... Scammer. Smiley
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:01:26 AM

Lol, stop trying to make ROI (bought account) by scamming members.
Post proof of this guy being a scammer of get off the thread.
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 04:17:26 AM

Uhhhh Robertt.. finally ready to give up your account?

Of course hes a scammer, but you knew that, so you ask "why hes a scammer?" and i ask "why u even care?" .. so heres the story and thats how you can go and stick that account of yours into the same trashbin as before:

So heres your friend, i mean that honest new guy:

So tell me, what is your interest in coming on here defending people without checking shiiiiiit? Same as always... at least, please, please, make it a bit better... else you seriously will starve Smiley

Ah heres the last bit, if you have a bad day and want to laugh a bit. So heres a "newbie" just signed on saying:

"You're Requesting $200 BTCs from me first and sounded so all high and mighty about you being a better person. What makes you think you're special and superior than me that you have to control the whole situation about who goes first?"

Grin Cheesy Grin

And the BEST is, at least you monkeys are reacting fast, you realized its all going down, SO .. perfect idea to update the thread and point into another direction.

Just go away please..., ah and for the rest of you, yes, some accounts are related to scammers, of course some "semi ok" ones (not this clown) are used to back up when nothing works anymore

Ahh... why u dont go ahead and make some "succesful" trades with him? If you still didnt get how it all works, its crap like yours what makes it worse.

Whoever donates to that OP clown - dont come crying.

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
Robertt

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:20:45 AM

Of course hes a scammer, but you knew that, so you ask "why hes a scammer?" and i ask "why u even care?" .. so heres the story and thats how you can go and stick that account of yours into the same trashbin as before:

So tell me, what is your interest in coming on here defending people without checking shiiiiiit? Same as always... at least, please, please, make it a bit better... else you seriously will starve Smiley

Ah heres the last bit, if you have a bad day and want to laugh a bit. So heres a "newbie" just signed on saying:

"You're Requesting $200 BTCs from me first and sounded so all high and mighty about you being a better person. What makes you think you're special and superior than me that you have to control the whole situation about who goes first?"

Grin Cheesy Grin

And the BEST is, at least you monkeys are reacting fast, you realized its all going down, SO .. perfect idea to update the thread and point into another direction.

Just go away please..., ah and for the rest of you, yes, some accounts are related to scammers, of course some "semi ok" ones (not this clown) are used to back up when nothing works anymore

Ahh... why u dont go ahead and make some "succesful" trades with him? If you still didnt get how it all works, its crap like yours what makes it worse.

I have no idea what you just said, but I don't care.
I don't care if the op is legit or not.
What I do care about, is people accusing with no proof.
I'm not on anyone's side, but I'm just saying if he's going to make an accusation then at least post some proof.
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 04:25:17 AM

Grin Cheesy Grin

I'm not on anyone's side, but I'm just saying if he's going to make an accusation then at least post some proof.

Yea right, so defend a scammer one more time and you have yours gone as well ... u know it. Took too much time to build it all up? Yea, better save for later. If you seriously act stupid that way, then perhaps you should stay away from trading... did you come on here yesterday fresh from a cave? No you didnt, so dont claim bullshit like its needed to proof anything before calling a zero post newbie offering trading a scammer... trust me, longtermwise we all win... and just before u all go to bed, heres another fantastic quote by the OP

Note: I may be a newbie but some people dont get it when I have need 360 seconds before I can respond to a PM. So the message IN RED above me is inaccurate.
Wow, these filthy mouths yakking away. ;x

Yea, wait for those "filthy mouths" when they send u something first

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
Robertt

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:29:47 AM

Grin Cheesy Grin

Yea right, so defend a scammer one more time and you have yours gone as well ... u know it. Took too much time to build it all up? Yea, better save for later. If you seriously act stupid that way, then perhaps you should stay away from trading... did you come on here yesterday fresh from a cave? No you didnt, so dont claim bullshit like its needed to proof anything before calling a zero post newbie offering trading a scammer... trust me, longtermwise we all win... and just before u all go to bed, heres another fantastic quote by the OP

Note: I may be a newbie but some people dont get it when I have need 360 seconds before I can respond to a PM. So the message IN RED above me is inaccurate.

Again, I'm not defending the scammer.
In fact, I don't recommend dealing with the the OP without an escrow at all.
I don't get the other half of what you're trying to say.
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 04:32:58 AM

Grin Cheesy Grin

Again, I'm not defending the scammer.
In fact, I don't recommend dealing with the the OP without an escrow at all.
I don't get the other half of what you're trying to say.

I know you didnt, thats why theres another half trying to prevent scams Smiley

But nice that suddenly (after putting in red letters not to accuse people of being scammers) u remember the first rules to create comfort and trust ... escrow Smiley .. lets see when you are trying to make a deal without  Grin Cheesy ...

Anyway, this crap is closed.

items4btc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:14:08 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well said
wayniac30

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:39:16 AM

Why don't you look at your own trust....

my account wasn't bought or sold, never changed pass, i just stopped posting for a while
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:50:49 AM

my account wasn't bought or sold, never changed pass, i just stopped posting for a while
Best thing to do when you're wrong is ignore the other person, the fact will pass   Wink
wayniac30

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:53:55 AM

Best thing to do when you're wrong is ignore the other person, the fact will pass   Wink

Hi mexxer-2,

I never PM'd you about the neutral you posted on my profile because i don't mind and to be fair... the account did have all signs of a bought one so i totally understand your statement...

Just so you know....

One thing i wanted to ask you for a while now.... what is "Just Mesmer"?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:00:15 AM

I never PM'd you about the neutral you posted on my profile because i don't mind and to be fair... the account did have all signs of a bought one so i totally understand your statement...

Just so you know....

One thing i wanted to ask you for a while now.... what is "Just Mesmer"?
Don't get me started on you changing evidence and faking your 'proofs'. Anyway, I like Mesmer, more than "mexxer-2"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: