Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao stands on same sex marriage  (Read 7864 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:11:10 PM

What makes you think that you are the sane person?  You are the one trying to demonize another human being for a choice he makes... that makes you a fucking hypocrite...

Doesn't the bible say to love your neighbor as yourself?  That includes gays you stone-age hypocrite

Why do you get to cherry-pick some rubbish out of the Old Testament, ignore everything else in the entire fucking bible... just because you want to hate people?

I dare you to lay a hand on one of these, "mentally ill sodomites"... I will personally fly to the Philippines and beat the religion out of you... with a fork!
you're supposed to love your neighbours not their sins, the new testament condemns sodomy also, london not philippines

So what?  The bible is wrong!  Your God is wrong!!!

Besides, the quote is, "Love your neighbor as you love yourself", not "Hate your neighbor's sin"... If you do not love your gay neighbor, then you cannot possibly love yourself

Did you also miss the part where Jesus says, "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:28:39 PM

I have watch the interview and Manny stated that he has nothing against lesbians and gays it's just what they are doing and beside he is not the one who made it that way the bible clearly stated that it is an abomination to have sex with same sex

It doesn't matter what he said regarding the gays and lesbians. The mainstream media would like to demonize anyone, who refuses to support the pro-LGBT ideological position. Fortunately with the spread of social media, the lies spread by the mainstream media mouthpieces are not getting much traction, perhaps with the exception of the elderly.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:57:53 PM

So what?  The bible is wrong!  Your God is wrong!!!
so you first mentioned the bible not me, i said sodomites are mentally ill, if the bible is wrong don't cherry pick from it to support your point of view

Besides, the quote is, "Love your neighbor as you love yourself", not "Hate your neighbor's sin"... If you do not love your gay neighbor, then you cannot possibly love yourself
the bible also tells us to hate sin "abhor that which is evil cling to that which is good"

Did you also miss the part where Jesus says, "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye"?
a hypocrite commits sodomy while telling others not to commit sodomy, i do not fall into this category of person

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:00:39 PM

It's his human right to say what he thinks. It's other people's right to say that it sounds like a load of old shit. If I want to fuck and marry a fire hydrant then I should be able to as long as said fire hydrant consents.
Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:08:06 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 07:19:21 PM by Moloch

It's his human right to say what he thinks. It's other people's right to say that it sounds like a load of old shit. If I want to fuck and marry a fire hydrant then I should be able to as long as said fire hydrant consents.

I agree with free speech and all, that only makes a person look the fool...

I draw the line when they start making discriminatory laws, or assault people

But, if you elect a person like that as president of your country... you can expect him to make discriminatory laws, and probably incite violence

It seems like the world has this problem every 100 years... first witches, then blacks, then Jews, now it's the gays... is your group next?

Why are Christians always shouting, "Allah Akbar!"... "Kill the Infidel!"?
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:13:16 PM

GOOD ON PACQUIAO.
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:18:56 PM

The only wrong  he said is comparing man to animal but its freedom of speech.
I agree with Pacman, hes telling the truth.
like the bible said "who denies the truth lives in lie".
#FILIPINO<
Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:20:11 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 08:15:35 PM by Moloch

The only wrong  he said is comparing man to animal but its freedom of speech.
I agree with Pacman, hes telling the truth.
like the bible said "who denies the truth lives in lie".
#FILIPINO<

Pacman is wrong... the bible is also wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Research indicates that various forms of this are found throughout the animal kingdom. As of 1999, about 500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, have been documented engaging in same-sex behaviors. According to the organizers of the 2006 Against Nature? exhibit, it has been observed in 1,500 species.

4 Some selected species and groups
    4.1 Birds
        4.1.1 Black swans
        4.1.2 Gulls
        4.1.3 Ibises
        4.1.4 Mallards
        4.1.5 Penguins
        4.1.6 Vultures
        4.1.7 Pigeons
    4.2 Mammals
        4.2.1 Amazon dolphin
        4.2.2 American bison
        4.2.3 Bonobo and other apes
        4.2.4 Bottlenose dolphins
        4.2.5 Elephants
        4.2.6 Giraffes
        4.2.7 Monkeys
        4.2.8 Japanese macaque
        4.2.9 Lions
        4.2.10 Polecat
        4.2.11 Sheep
        4.2.12 Spotted hyena
    4.3 Others
        4.3.1 Lizards
        4.3.2 Insects and arachnids
            4.3.2.1 Dragonflies
            4.3.2.2 Fruit flies
            4.3.2.3 Bed bugs

Observed in 1500 different animal species as of 2006, which was 10 years ago...
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:48:05 PM

Manny Pacquiao has risked more global condemnation after underlining his opposition to people in same-sex relationships.

The boxer, who is running for a seat in the Philippines senate in May’s elections as a conservative Christian, sparked outrage this week after saying gay people were “worse than animals”

ARE WORSE THAN ANIMALS HE SAID
So he did say this. I know what he said..he said you don't see animals acting gay. :DTHICK LITTLE SHIT
TO MANNY PUNCHES TO HIS HEAD Grin
     MANY Grin
I Loved that boxer so much BUT NOW HE IS DEAD HE FELL FROM THE STARS.

I am glad he said it because people are seeing more and more what religion does to a persons thinking
HATE HATE

NEXT FIGHT I HOPE HE GETS FUCKED UP THE LITTLE GAY HATING WORM

So i will say it again fuck you horrible gay hating mother fuckers

KEEP SAYING NOT POSTING ANY MORE
have to put some religious dick brains straight
KEEP PREACHING YOUR HATE AND RELIGION WILL DIE FASTER  Grin
So keep up the good work

Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:01:24 PM

I don't see how anyone can call themselves a Christian while spreading hatred... that is completely un-Christ-like

When did Jesus ever hate on anyone?

The only time that I can recall is when he hated on the Church for being a bunch of hypocrites...  I already quoted the verse in this thread... go grab your bible and read Matthew chapter 5-7... look up the context of Matthew 23, and why Jesus is so fucking pissed off at the church... he literally throws a fit

Quote from: Matthew 23:1-4
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, “The teachers of religious law and the Pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses. So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don’t follow their example. For they don’t practice what they teach. They crush people with unbearable religious demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden...
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:08:32 PM

This stance will get Pacquiao more votes in the Philippines then hurt him. His reputation has not been tarnished at home, plus he has plenty of money. lol
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:13:43 PM

Think him speaking up for what he believes in is actually going to help build more open communication. His view is bigoted and closed and most likely pushed more people to understanding than it did draw people to a backwards religion. Its like when a racist speaks,you can often see they have mental issues or poor education.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:17:12 PM

Think him speaking up for what he believes in is actually going to help build more open communication. His view is bigoted and closed and most likely pushed more people to understanding than it did draw people to a backwards religion. Its like when a racist speaks,you can often see they have mental issues or poor education.

+1

All the smart people see how foolish these religious zealots truly are
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:18:25 PM

Moloch is the definition of the type of member you don't want in this section  Grin Grin Grin
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:46:30 PM

Enough with all these "fashions".
Maybe there always were gays and lesbians but the truth is that we evolved with genders for a good reason.
They can do whatever they want at home but the marriage thing is going too much.
What's next? Marriage with cats or dogs?

ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:04:56 PM

Moloch is the definition of the type of member you don't want in this section  Grin Grin Grin
Yeah, i guess god can help him.
Moloch

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:05:55 PM

kung hindi mo mahal at nirerespeto ang iyong anak na lalaki, hindi mahalaga kung sino siya loves, pagkatapos ikaw ay ang kakila-kilabot na tao

If Jesus had a son, and Jesus' son was gay... Would Jesus still love his son?

What a stupid post. Sure thing that Jesus would love anyone and forgive any sin, even if someone was gay if he admit it, feel sorry and stop with such bestiality. You should read New Testament, find part about fagots and see what it says.

Don't bring the bible or god into this... this has nothing to do with the bible or god...

The bible also fully endorses SLAVERY in both the OT & NT!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery

Quote from: Exodus 21:7-11
And if a man sells his daughter to be a female slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. If she does not please her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt deceitfully with her. And if he has betrothed her to his son, he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters. If he takes another wife, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, and her marriage rights. And if he does not do these three for her, then she shall go out free, without paying money.

Quote from: Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart, as to Christ
Quote from: Colossians 3:22
Slaves, in all things obey those who are your masters on earth, not with external service, as those who merely please men, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord

Are you also in support of slavery, or are you willing to admit the bible is bullshit and your God is an immoral asshole?
eon89

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:09:14 PM

Don't bring the bible or god into this... this has nothing to do with the bible or god...

The bible also fully endorses SLAVERY in both the OT & NT!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery

Quote from: Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart, as to Christ

Are you also in support of slavery, or are you willing to admit the bible is bullshit and your God is an immoral asshole?

Damn, no more mister nice Moloch...

Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:09:23 PM

Maybe there always were gays and lesbians but the truth is that we evolved with genders for a good reason.
They can do whatever they want at home but the marriage thing is going too much.

Why does it bother you? If its not a religious issue,it must stem down the line of phobia or you have another explanation?

Saying ones sexuality is a fashion trend is along the same lines as trying to change a left handed person to a right handed person.
It has been shown to be damaging to the persons brain to deny ones natural preference.
Comparing it to animals getting married feels a bit trollish and will just ignore it.

Having issues with a persons sexual preference,most of the time people you do not know,is a sign you have a hard time with empathy for ones fellow man/women. It has to be from a stance of misunderstanding or lack of another aspect of the brain.
Why else would you want to get involved in something that goes on behind closed doors!

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
eon89

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:13:36 PM

Why does it bother you? If its not a religious issue,it must stem down the line of phobia or you have another explanation?

Saying ones sexuality is a fashion trend is along the same lines as trying to change a left handed person to a right handed person.
It has been shown to be damaging to the persons brain to deny ones natural preference.
Comparing it to animals getting married feels a bit trollish and will just ignore it.

Having issues with a persons sexual preference,most of the time people you do not know,is a sign you have a hard time with empathy for ones fellow man/women. It has to be from a stance of misunderstanding or lack of another aspect of the brain.
Why else would you want to get involved in something that goes on behind closed doors!

If you're ignoring me just do it, don't say that you do.
As to what's happening behind closed doors, as I've said before it's not my business, but I don't want to see husbands and husbands anywhere. Be gay at home, not in front of people - it's annoying and gross.
Be left handed, what do I care?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: