Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao stands on same sex marriage  (Read 7862 times)
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:52:29 PM

This is called freedom of speech. And you don't need to tell lies to paint him in bad light. He never said that the homosexuals are "worse than animals". He just said that he does not approve of homosexual marriages. You are getting upset because you are too much concerned about the sensitivities of the homosexuals. What about the cultural sensitivities of the Filipinos, who are deeply religious and conservative?

I am not upset. I did understand what he is pointing. It's just that it had made a big fuss here in the Philippines because of his choice of words.
AFAIK, the cultural sensitivities  of the Filipino culture is well respected but then homosexuals are barely respected by tons of people. What they are trying to get from the community is respect regardless of their acceptance.

What fagots need is therapy or something like that, not respect. I would ask you how would you respect your son if he one day bring home and introduce his hubby to you.

I bet your grandpa said the same bullshit about black people

What is wrong with you stone-age religious mental patients?  How did you get out of that straight-jacket?

If you lose respect for your own son... over his choice(?) in who he loves... you are a horrible person

I totally share his opinion. Imagine you have just one son, then you won't ever have a grandson. Also, homosexuality is a sin. However, the answer that I still don't have is how you catch that. Do you think that niggers are homosexuals ? No. And their breeding again and again to estinguish our glorious race ! If we don't even make children, their work will be much more easy !
Do you think that niggers are homosexuals Shocked Shocked WHAT THE FFFFFFFFUCK? Are you saying WOW and you wonder why i hate religion so much

What fagots need is therapy or something like that, not respect. I would ask you how would you respect your son if he one day bring home and introduce his hubby to you.

I WOULD SAY HOW AS YOUR DAY BEEN SON AND SON..As long as my son is not hurting anyone and is happy that's all that matters.
Rather than him grow up thinking i hated him..NEVER WOULD I DO THAT TO MY KIDS.

Without gay people on this planet i wonder what it would look like..
most of the smartest people on this planet and of past years have been gay? INVENTORS SCIENTIST ART ARCHITECTS SINGERS ACTORS DANCERS
WRITERS FASHION..So to say gay is weak HMMMMM THINK AGAIN THIS PLANET WOULD LOOK AND BE SHIT Grin

So fuck you religious gay hating mother fuckers

Please tell one important person who was gay. I can't remind anyone. Maybe there's a reason Roll Eyes...

J Edgar hoover would be pleased
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:54:37 PM

This is called freedom of speech. And you don't need to tell lies to paint him in bad light. He never said that the homosexuals are "worse than animals". He just said that he does not approve of homosexual marriages. You are getting upset because you are too much concerned about the sensitivities of the homosexuals. What about the cultural sensitivities of the Filipinos, who are deeply religious and conservative?

I am not upset. I did understand what he is pointing. It's just that it had made a big fuss here in the Philippines because of his choice of words.
AFAIK, the cultural sensitivities  of the Filipino culture is well respected but then homosexuals are barely respected by tons of people. What they are trying to get from the community is respect regardless of their acceptance.

What is wrong with you stone-age religious mental patients?  How did you get out of that straight-jacket?

If you lose respect for your own son... over his choice(?) in who he loves... you are a horrible person

I totally share his opinion. Imagine you have just one son, then you won't ever have a grandson. Also, homosexuality is a sin. However, the answer that I still don't have is how you catch that. Do you think that niggers are homosexuals ? No. And their breeding again and again to estinguish our glorious race ! If we don't even make children, their work will be much more easy !
Do you think that niggers are homosexuals Shocked Shocked WHAT THE FFFFFFFFUCK? Are you saying WOW and you wonder why i hate religion so much

I WOULD SAY HOW AS YOUR DAY BEEN SON AND SON..As long as my son is not hurting anyone and is happy that's all that matters.

most of the smartest people on this planet and of past years have been gay? INVENTORS SCIENTIST ART ARCHITECTS SINGERS ACTORS DANCERS
WRITERS FASHION..So to say gay is weak HMMMMM THINK AGAIN THIS PLANET WOULD LOOK AND BE SHIT Grin

Please tell one important person who was gay. I can't remind anyone. Maybe there's a reason Roll Eyes...

J Edgar hoover would be pleased

I wouldn't call someone that directed an official state-controlled criminal organisation. However, that could be worst, he could have been CIA's president Roll Eyes...

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:07:14 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 09:17:57 PM by popcorn1

Leonardo Da Vinci..  Alan Turing computers ..Tesla..Plato..Socrates..Alexander the Great ..Michelangelo .Sir Francis Bacon ..
I could easy add a 100 more powerful people to the list .. HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING IN LIFE LIKE THESE CHAPS ANSWER NO NO NO..SO SHUT UP

go and read this..LIFE WOULD BE SHIT without gays FACT now read this and see who as done what

The Great Queers of History - Gay History and Literature

rictornorton.co.uk/greatgay/greatgay.htm

GO AND READ THAT POST YOU WILL BE AMAZED..HOW DARE YOU EVEN TALK ABOUT GAY BEING A BAD GENE IF SUCH A THING..

MAN WITHOUT GAY PEOPLE THIS PLANET WOULD IN FACT BE SHIT AND BORING..
 MANY MANY MANY MANY POWERFUL  PEOPLE WHO WHERE GAY..
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:20:59 PM

Leonardo Da Vinci..  Alan Turing computers ..Tesla..Plato..Socrates..Alexander the Great ..Michelangelo .Sir Francis Bacon ..
I could easy add a 100 more powerful people to the list .. HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING IN LIFE LIKE THESE CHAPS ANSWER NO NO NO..SO SHUT UP

You took some irrevelant exemples. Plato come from the Ancient Greece, so this wasn't today's homosexuality, the same goes for Alexander the Great. Also, I'll add that none of the men you showed me was a pure homosexual, purely married with another faggot.

You can't know what I've done, because here I'm anonymous Wink !

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:38:56 PM

You took some irrevelant exemples. Plato come from the Ancient Greece, so this wasn't today's homosexuality, the same goes for Alexander the Great. Also, I'll add that none of the men you showed me was a pure homosexual, purely married with another faggot.

Alan Turing computers..would you be even talking to me now?.Might be a NAZI..Mind you I think you are one HORRIBLE LITTLE CREATURE YOU ARE..
 Last post today but enjoy your sad hateful life.be funny if your son turned out gay he will fuckin hate you Cheesy Cheesy sad person

Also, I'll add that none of the men you showed me was a pure homosexual, purely married with another faggot

BECAUSE IT'S ONLY JUST STARTING TO BE EXCEPTED THICK SHIT..
SO NOT MUCH PAST ON GAY MARRIAGE MAY BE 100 YEARS THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT GAY MARRIED COUPLES HAVE DONE THICK SHIT..

NOW GO AND DIE CUNT Cheesy
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:42:03 PM

Alan Turing computers..would you be even talking to me now?.Might be a NAZI..Mind you I think you are one HORRIBLE LITTLE CREATURE YOU ARE..
 Last post today but enjoy your sad hateful life.be funny if your son turned out gay he will fuckin hate you Cheesy Cheesy sad person

Who might be a nazi ? Alan Turing ? I don't think, since he worked for the Great Britain DURING the war. Generaly, nazi scientists who worked for the U.S. and the Great Britain did it after the end of the war.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:47:30 PM

Who might be a nazi ? Alan Turing ? I don't think, since he worked for the Great Britain DURING the war. Generaly, nazi scientists who worked for the U.S. and the Great Britain did it after the end of the war.
YOUR JUST BEING A PRICK YOU PLANT POT ..SWITCH WORDS TO YOUR OWN ADVANTAGE YOUR MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID...

BYE THICK SHIT SAY WHAT YOU WILL YOUR BORING ME NOW..

YOU GAY HATING RACIEST ENJOY YOUR SAD LIFE. Cheesy
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:50:20 PM

yeah you got the point. he has his freedom and his religious ethics and he said that openly, America is a really hard place to express ones opinion,  i dont know the context of this reference ,but pretty sure he made this comment according to the cultural sensitiveness of the Filipinos

You claim that the US is a hard place to express opinion? It means that you haven't traveled outside the EU/US. Have you ever visited Turkey or Saudi Arabia? Turkey even introduced a law in 1983, to ban private conversations in all languages other than Turkish. How does that sound for the freedom of expression? In Thailand, you can go to prison for insulting the King's dog. Saudi Arabia will deport you, if you are possessing a bible or a Torah. Still, these places seem more liberal to you?

ok let me rephrase here, i was not picking up the worst places to live in this world  Grin, i was talking about the general perception of america being a great country to live and dream, when you have your freedom of expression and privacy being crippled by advanced surveillance techniques and with the new bill foreign intelligence surveillance amendments act gives the government license to spy on everyone even without a warrant and National Security Agency aka NSA  Wink is building a data center big enough to store every email, text, phone call, web search, and video . i was talking about these mate. hope you can understand now  Smiley
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:41:59 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 11:56:54 PM by Moloch

This is what happens to a 300 lb black man in America, when he calls two women, "faggots"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r51yqFFdHhw

So, yeah, good luck with that...
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 11:48:42 PM

there would be no topics like these if there were no gay  Grin
seriously, we're all animals anyway. I know someone who is great politician but is gay. he was in a military and sucks balls when they all go bath together.
i just don't want to name him but yeah he is great.

he's men tells each other saying "he's animal"

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:21:22 AM

Yap he gain a respect at the same haters, but he is a living legend he made the country proud and its good that he listens to the bible more than man(taken from his qoute). So i still respect him.
stiffbud (OP)

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:36:13 AM

he said the true comments over this controversial topic.. i agree with him.. all the lgbt people are sinners for me..
He is a human. He is a sinner, you are a sinner as well as I am a sinner. Now how is that different from the sin that lgbt people has? Stop hating them because they sin differently than you.

Most people often forgets that God has allowed us to love and that he has given us his love and yet some of us uses the bible to hate on others. How is that better than those people who loves the same sex?  Embarrassed

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Moloch

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:03:31 AM

Didn't Jesus say something about loving people, even if they are a sinner?... I also remember something about turning the other cheek... and something about taking the log out of your own butt before worrying about the splinter in a another man's butthole (that last part may have been a metaphor)

Does anyone remember that part where Jesus says, "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"?

hayaan siya na walang kasalanan, itapon ang unang bato
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:08:15 AM

Didn't Jesus say something about loving people, even if they are a sinner?... I also remember something about turning the other cheek... and something about taking the log out of your own butt before worrying about the splinter in a another man's butthole (that last part may have been a metaphor)

Yes, but open rebuke is better than secret love. Dearest Jesus taught us to love one another but don't tolerate they're bad doings.

What does anyone expect from a third world dump like the Philippines?? Manny is just one in millions of stupid Filipinos

Huh, really? I'm a Filipino and proud of it. Be careful on what you are saying 'coz it might come back to you worst. How about you what did you contribute to your country? And why there are lots of inventors keep on investing in the Philippines. Maybe you are hurt about Manny's statement regarding same-sex marriage.
Moloch

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:11:37 AM

Yes, but open rebuke is better than secret love. Dearest Jesus taught us to love one another but don't tolerate they're bad doings.

Jesus said to worry about yourself, or you are a hypocrite...

Quote from: Matthew 7:3-5
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Quote from: John 8:1-7
1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
bonski

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:15:44 AM

Jesus also said to worry about yourself or you are a hypocrite...

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Yes, being a hypocrite when you say you are following Dearest Jesus by your words but not with your works
Moloch

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:16:50 AM

Jesus said to worry about yourself or you are a hypocrite...

Yes, being a hypocrite when you say you are following Dearest Jesus by your words but not with your works

Pray tell us, where in the bible did Jesus say to hate homosexuals?  Where did Jesus ever set an example of hating anyone?
bonski

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:24:37 AM

Pray tell us, where in the bible did Jesus say to hate homosexuals?  Where did Jesus ever set an example of hating anyone?

Yes, Dearest Jesus told us to love one another as I've told you to my earlier posts, we need to love another and don't need to hate each other but He is teaching us not to tolerate them. Just like our parents when we did bad things our parents are correcting us because they love us.
Moloch

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:28:28 AM

Pray tell us, where in the bible did Jesus say to hate homosexuals?  Where did Jesus ever set an example of hating anyone?

Yes, Dearest Jesus told us to love one another as I've told you to my earlier posts, we need to love another and don't need to hate each other but He is teaching us not to tolerate them. Just like our parents when we did bad things our parents are correcting us because they love us.

Again, where did Jesus ever say or do that?  Please quote the book, chapter and verse
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:44:26 AM

What does anyone expect from a third world dump like the Philippines?? Manny is just one in millions of stupid Filipinos

Huh, really? I'm a Filipino and proud of it. Be careful on what you are saying 'coz it might come back to you worst. How about you what did you contribute to your country? And why there are lots of inventors keep on investing in the Philippines. Maybe you are hurt about Manny's statement regarding same-sex marriage.
Because you all work for 1 DOLLAR A DAY Cheesy Close to it then Cheesy
Plus you love putting your own children on the internet naked for 3 dollars  a show dirty fuckers

SO TELL THAT TO MANNY Grin THE GAY HATER..if people being gay was never a problem to you then why would you even mention it.
politician my butt hole he never turns up for meetings the people are complaining why he never shows

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: