Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOCIALBITCOIN RE-LAUNCHED - FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK PAGE  (Read 3097 times)
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:24:03 AM

i was payed out %10  of my 0,1 btc

worst scamming thieves on planet!

NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD READ MY POSTING BEFORE YOU INVEST IN HERE!IM THE ONLY HERE IN FORUM CAN CONFIRM WHICH SITES IS SCAM OR PAYING!

DONATE HERE FOR FULL INFO 13cFKg3ZdogCF5S2bnaVtecUs1n166nJ8v  Roll Eyes

Man are a you legendary in disguise? Shocked I am also scammed by this program and I guess it is my fault for not listening and reading your posts  Undecided

Don't worry, next time, I will follow your postings.

Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:13:23 AM

They run fast than the last scammer.
Thats life in here. :/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: