Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value is 440+  (Read 6451 times)
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:07:08 PM

I am so happy with that value. I hope that it will be more and more. It is rising now and that is very good.
I hope it will rise for a long time so we can sell it later in the future with a huge profit. And that will be great.

But you never know what can happen later with the value.
yes noone can predict price accurately for an example it has already dumped till 410 and started to rise again constantly. Bitcoin market is quite beautiful right now.

Usuadog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:00:41 PM

I am so happy with that value. I hope that it will be more and more. It is rising now and that is very good.
I hope it will rise for a long time so we can sell it later in the future with a huge profit. And that will be great.

yes noone can predict price accurately for an example it has already dumped till 410 and started to rise again constantly. Bitcoin market is quite beautiful right now.

That is right. If somebody can predict the price accurately. He will be trillionaire in no time. We do not see a trillionaire around.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:19:51 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 10:41:56 AM by uki

Hey guys. Look at that. It's crashing again! How on earth is that possible?
Tnx for the profits by the way. Keep buying!

I was expecting you to create a new thread to be honest. It's a normal crash where some larger traders have secured some profits. Can't see anything being wrong with that. It might test the $400 price level any time soon but I expect it to hold firmly.
Yep, I am also disappointed that kwukduck is so optimistic about the price action that he didn't open a new thread with this recent correction. That is indeed very bullish indicator.

this space is intentionally left blank
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:57:45 AM

eventually surely bitcoin prices fell again, in quick time or even slow, but I think this month bitcoin will be stable in the price of $ 400 and above, maybe next month it will rise again and stabilized at the price of $ 450 and above

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:37:27 AM

eventually surely bitcoin prices fell again, in quick time or even slow, but I think this month bitcoin will be stable in the price of $ 400 and above, maybe next month it will rise again and stabilized at the price of $ 450 and above

Yes it is almost destined to be. Every time the price goes up we see it come in a decline shortly afterwards.
Which makes me anxoius to buy more bitoins when the price ir rising.
fracorcled

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:19:46 PM

If the price can stay above $400 for the next month also, it is excellent news for it to be used as an investment.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:37:09 PM

Guys did you see the price today? The new goal is come and i think sooner the price will increase to 450 soon Just wait a patience before sell our coins on markets...

of course price will rise to 450$ and even to 500$ soon, and yes, don't sell coins now, because you will kill this price rise and price of bitcoin will fall down, don't sell them unless they're really high, you will get more money that way too
fracorcled

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:55:48 AM

Guys did you see the price today? The new goal is come and i think sooner the price will increase to 450 soon Just wait a patience before sell our coins on markets...

of course price will rise to 450$ and even to 500$ soon, and yes, don't sell coins now, because you will kill this price rise and price of bitcoin will fall down, don't sell them unless they're really high, you will get more money that way too

The price rise to $500 will not be too soon, maybe in May or June with the expection of the block halving.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:28:48 PM

We all hope of course that the value will be more in the future. And that will be so good. But you dont know when the value stops and that is scary.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that they are going to love it to use. But you never know what will happen with the value.
RustNan

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:05:03 PM

We all hope of course that the value will be more in the future. And that will be so good. But you dont know when the value stops and that is scary.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that they are going to love it to use. But you never know what will happen with the value.

In the long term, the bitcoin price will go up. In the medium or short term, the price will be up and down.
Usuadog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:26:40 PM

In the long term, the bitcoin price will go up. In the medium or short term, the price will be up and down.

I also think so. The bitcoin price will be very volatile in short term. But the long term trend is up if the development is kept.

CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:35:42 PM

You must be indeed very happy with the value, you can see that the value is rising slowly and it is also a bit stable so that is not that bad now around this time.
The halving is also coming so lets hope that the value will rise after the halving and that we can make some profit with it, but it is hard to predict.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:28:24 PM

It is now a bit lower then $440. I hope that it is going to drop a bit more so I can buy more bitcoins. If you want to sell this is not the perfect time to do so. You will have to wait for it to rise again.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:36:09 PM

It is now a bit lower then $440. I hope that it is going to drop a bit more so I can buy more bitcoins. If you want to sell this is not the perfect time to do so. You will have to wait for it to rise again.

There are no indications to see the price drop below $400 so you can basically start with buying at todays price. A few bucks more or less won't make that much of a difference.
coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:38:00 PM

We're pushing towards something on the horizon but still not 100% which way it will go. I'm leaning towards a big jump up but you just never know with bitcoin.

rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:30:02 PM

We're pushing towards something on the horizon but still not 100% which way it will go. I'm leaning towards a big jump up but you just never know with bitcoin.
the price is really stable for a long time already so i think it has a lot of power to grow really soon significantly and make me a lot of money for just holding some bitcoins in my cold storage

bitcoin value is not that high right now but it will surely grow because of variety of reasons such as bitcoin block reward halving, and the growing interest of people

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:08:17 AM

Everyone are leaning towards rise, but the price is circulating within certain limit. I believe $440+ to take place people needs to have patience, because no assurance of $440+ before halving.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fracorcled

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:04:43 AM

The bitcoin price has been below $440 for some time. If the price break the $440 level, it will go much higher.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:22:17 AM

The bitcoin price has been below $440 for some time. If the price break the $440 level, it will go much higher.

Why $440? (Apart from it being the subject of this thread and the price on February 20).

There does seem to have been some support and resistance around $440 in late February, but looking at the past 5-6 months I'm much more inclined towards support and resistance drawing closer - lower highs and higher lows. If price got above ~$425 I'd expect it to go much higher (and, conversely, if it went below ~$415 I'd expect it to much lower).

This space intentionally left blank.
RustNan

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:24:35 PM

Why $440? (Apart from it being the subject of this thread and the price on February 20).

There does seem to have been some support and resistance around $440 in late February, but looking at the past 5-6 months I'm much more inclined towards support and resistance drawing closer - lower highs and higher lows. If price got above ~$425 I'd expect it to go much higher (and, conversely, if it went below ~$415 I'd expect it to much lower).

$440 is the recent resistance level. So it is broken, then psychologically, the price could go higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: