Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TerraDICE! Bounty Winner up and Running!  (Read 3103 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 04:53:57 PM

How "instant" is the payout when you win?  I just played 20 times on the address that's supposed to have a 73%+ win chance (1trcDiceQx9H8oXtYYTMWRGX12wMSfDn5) but either I just haven't won anything, or I'm not seeing any payouts returned to me.  Do I have to configure anything client-side?

I agree, something is broken there. Address is question does not payout even close to 73%+ chance, check it on explorer.

"Recent bets" table shows all bets as 0.1 TRC.

I want my 8 TRC bet refunded - I expect to be paid for testing, not the other way around.
As a small note though- you might want to wait then until the services are more mature if the idea of possibly losing coins is unacceptable for you. All this is beta, it is certainly possible that you could lose coins. In the worst case senario someone could still nuke TRC and everything be worthless. So, take it all with a grain of salt for the meantime.

Thanks to user mskwik who won the 2000TRC bounty for creating a TRC Dice game, we now have a working TerraDice!

... and another example of working game, not my bet this time:

Input > http://greenishblue.info/terradice/70dd4edae75ad572fa6e9657e68795d99c8f4d1e336484899fc23ccb25a1386a-1.html
No payout after 1+ hours > http://www.cryptocoinexplorer.com:3750/address/14JUay6PfjApiLu1JG7S1gTzGy8bqT19X9

No payout at all for all those winning bets at left table - sorting oppossite than table on right. I suggest you to change thread title and make a big red notice!

Hmm, well the guy who runs it will have to take care of it. That said, satoshi dice isn't always instant- although at least they keep a seperate list for the confirmed wins and confirmed payouts.

Also, I might be wrong about this, but doens't it have to wait until it's confirmed before it's sent back? Since it uses the inputs as the output?

more or less retired.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 04:57:21 PM

Lets wait for the guy who runs it to comment on it- he responds to PM's and this behavior is pretty typical even for Satoshi dice. Being that I created this thread it's possible he doesn't monitor it, (and it's the weekend so maybe it will take till monday to get a response). It could be any number of things really.

EDIT: I checked the transaction at 15:19 in the blockexplorer and it still says "not yet redeemed at input"

more or less retired.
mskwik

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 12:10:58 AM

Sorry all, it does appear my local terracoind added me to its ban list.  I'm adjusting its parameters and restarting it, should get payouts moving again shortly.

c4n10

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 12:46:43 AM

Hello,

Can I please have some assistance with the LiteDice affiliate setup...?

I created a new address in terracoin, exported the address's private key, entered the private key in the web form where it is asked for, selected TRC for my currency, gave the corresponding address for the private key where it says "commission address" on the web form, entered the rest of the required info and submitted and I am receiving: "Invalid Private Key".

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide...

Can I please get some help with this...?
GoldenWings91

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 12:53:17 AM

Create an sha256 hash and use the hex version of that hash as private key. http://hash.online-convert.com/sha256-generator

Support The Bitcoin Network By Running A Full Node
Node Stats     GPG Key-ID: 0x445DF2D8     Monetary Freedom Is A Basic Human Right
mskwik

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 01:16:22 AM

Hello,

Can I please have some assistance with the LiteDice affiliate setup...?

I created a new address in terracoin, exported the address's private key, entered the private key in the web form where it is asked for, selected TRC for my currency, gave the corresponding address for the private key where it says "commission address" on the web form, entered the rest of the required info and submitted and I am receiving: "Invalid Private Key".

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide...

Can I please get some help with this...?

Is the key it doesn't like in hex format or a wallet format?  I've tested more extensively with the hex format, I know it's somewhat picky about it being the right length and needs to be padded with 0s if it's short.

c4n10

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 01:40:57 AM

Create an sha256 hash and use the hex version of that hash as private key. http://hash.online-convert.com/sha256-generator

This solution worked, thanks!

Sent you some TRC - tx id: b03f822c4e1c57137fa7f71395135e392e6b9b5b5d0abdfc0a8cdd8f2ff1d799
GoldenWings91

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 05:39:46 AM

Sweet thanks  Grin

Node Stats     GPG Key-ID: 0x445DF2D8     Monetary Freedom Is A Basic Human Right
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 03:09:13 PM

I think my winnings finally came in... all in one lump sump though.  Weird.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 03:56:56 PM

I think my winnings finally came in... all in one lump sump though.  Weird.

The admin had to change a setting to get the server to payout- turns out my 'testing' was a surprise in terms of volume.

more or less retired.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 04:40:36 PM

I think it's working now.  From all the .1 and 1.0 TRC bets I did yesterday, I ended up by about 3 TRC once I got the payouts. Fun stuff!

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
GoldenWings91

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 05:08:15 PM

Don't even try: http://greenishblue.info/terradice/1ExB8tw885mdnN9tuZ8iThHhZGiLGuk78p.html

crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 07:27:39 PM

I might if the max bet wasn't under .05TRC :-)

more or less retired.
c4n10

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 07:50:11 PM

The max bet will increase when there is more TRC in the wallet...
mskwik

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 09:48:17 PM

The max bet will increase when there is more TRC in the wallet...

Yes it will, but more slowly on that one than on most since the winning payout is that much bigger.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 09:59:15 PM

Hey mskwik, would it be possible to show historical stats like SatoshiDice does for recent bets, big wins, rare wins, etc?

mskwik

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 10:18:53 PM

Hey mskwik, would it be possible to show historical stats like SatoshiDice does for recent bets, big wins, rare wins, etc?

Stats as in aggregate stats like the Satoshi Dice thread in the technical section here or more a list like on the Satoshi Dice site itself?  The recent bets would be the list it shows now, I could add lists for recent big/rare wins fairly easily.  I suppose aggregate stats wouldn't be too hard either, the only thing I would worry about there would be if/how to include affiliate addresses.

nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 10:20:35 PM

Stats as in aggregate stats like the Satoshi Dice thread in the technical section here or more a list like on the Satoshi Dice site itself?  The recent bets would be the list it shows now, I could add lists for recent big/rare wins fairly easily.  I suppose aggregate stats wouldn't be too hard either, the only thing I would worry about there would be if/how to include affiliate addresses.

hmm... if you do it then im stopping the development of http://dice.spore.gr (frontend for your dice script - getting the data from your server)
which was going to canio Tongue
mskwik

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 10:51:25 PM

Stats as in aggregate stats like the Satoshi Dice thread in the technical section here or more a list like on the Satoshi Dice site itself?  The recent bets would be the list it shows now, I could add lists for recent big/rare wins fairly easily.  I suppose aggregate stats wouldn't be too hard either, the only thing I would worry about there would be if/how to include affiliate addresses.

hmm... if you do it then im stopping the development of http://dice.spore.gr (frontend for your dice script - getting the data from your server)

Ah, that's a good point as well, that sort of statistics is something else that affiliates can use to add value to their own particular play addresses beyond just look/marketing.  Generally I would prefer to concentrate on keeping things running smoothly and leave the marketing to the affiliate system for affiliates to earn their share.  I do like the way that page is looking so far, perhaps for now I'll stick with just basic information that can't be calculated otherwise on the output pages and if you come up with something that can't be figured out with the existing data given I can see about adding it to the output across the board.

nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 10:59:35 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2013, 12:01:06 AM by nethead

Ah, that's a good point as well, that sort of statistics is something else that affiliates can use to add value to their own particular play addresses beyond just look/marketing.  Generally I would prefer to concentrate on keeping things running smoothly and leave the marketing to the affiliate system for affiliates to earn their share.  I do like the way that page is looking so far, perhaps for now I'll stick with just basic information that can't be calculated otherwise on the output pages and if you come up with something that can't be figured out with the existing data given I can see about adding it to the output across the board.

Great then, i will go on. Hmm one thing that could be usefull for me and any other that tries to make a frontend is having table names or ids (eg "t1" and "t2") and ids or names also on the addresses/games <td>'s (eg "g1" "g2" etc). Even if you dont add id's or names to those objects still can be done, the hard way (for me). I will make the statistics by logging and re-reading your output(2nd table) page, there is no problem.

EDIT: (if you add id's please pm me  Cool )
EDIT: k, no need for that Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: