April 25, 2024, 03:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338656 times)
4r6s

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:19:37 PM

What are you guys bickering about???

This is soooo childish that it's almost funny.

Why don't you all relax and stop wasting Walid's precious time with this nonsense.

Let him concentrate on this project and progress will take us there!!!

I for one, mined/bought over couple hundred thousand DBIC's.....and I am not worried one bit.

While back I told Walid, on yobit, be honest and we'll support you!!!

Nothing has changed except, couple morons trying to destroy us. Their motive is their problem.

This bickering BS. is counter productive so please
ALL of you STOP!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:31:11 PM

Are you serious? So you are saying that the Dev only received his first DBIC coins on the 13th of may? Absolutely means NOTHING.

Uhm... from this you can track the whole premine

first block --> http://45.55.9.239:3001/tx/eb4e3c6ff7c46b9b53c977613f2ca36b694edf384a51c6294a5791ebdac8e54f
splitting --> http://45.55.9.239:3001/address/DLwMPSWfQRPD4GgZRnXv2bWbibYhDAnk7C

some gone here --> http://45.55.9.239:3001/tx/64d8582aa463a0d4e134d50281cb33271baeb3494baabd09389c4f9ac6e801fa
and some here --> http://45.55.9.239:3001/tx/82c9401c8e225d09459500ebb5abf75afeba63189597db7329aed1966ecc2ea5

I have checked the samples that comes with Unity 3D (especially the starter kit) and you have right, seems like the plane model were taken from this . Dev has asked to someone else to do it?l
I haven't played with Unity since the 3.5.2 version, really long time ago, thank you for reminding me Smiley

After all those days shit, now I'm just curious to see that dbic-ex to see if it comes to life for real  Roll Eyes

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:53:17 PM

I just had a talk on skype with Walid, the coin dev. We all knows that he's not really good with english syntax, but I discover that he can also speak Italian!
I had the time to join a team viewer session with him where he has showed me his single dbic wallet but he was having some problem syncing it. He told me that most of his coins were buyed coins but just to be sure I proposed a thing to him:

Send me all the coins do you have, try to download the blockchain again from scratch  and let people know how much DBIC do you have, let's be fair!

He accepted!

And here we go --> http://45.55.9.239:3001/tx/f429f383696154be8cc246fa619756cf6ccfa67ecc922d3ffc05d5167b77a1ed

And then after 30 confirms, I've sent them back to him on his android wallet (proof) --> http://45.55.9.239:3001/tx/af0b99bd13b830a592d7818740f2ad5ff64ed292b365affec67e10895d213f13

Here's his address, now you can check into richlist. He's not the richest at all  Smiley

If you make some calcs, if he sells his entire balance he will not be able to recover from the investments maded to make this coin project...  Grin Today I got the final confirm that this coin is PURE LEGIT. He's only a guy like all of us, only a man Smiley

Now I don't care anymore when I losed 150$ (yeah, it's not that much) while buying some dbic at 39k satoshis (proof below) We will see 40k buy orders again Smiley

Are you serious? So you are saying that the Dev only received his first DBIC coins on the 13th of may? Absolutely means NOTHING. Was a wallet to begin covering up the scam and lies after the fact that one of there key items there Android game was nothing more than a Unity SDK demo app with dbic logo stamped on it (search the thread you will see that after it is called out the game no longer appears & coincides with the creation date of this wallet). If everyone want's to keep defending the dev without asking questions and leading blindly with your btc then thats up to you but at least acknowledge the questions that have been asked with more than just. WHY YOU HATE DBIC. ASSHOLE DIE DBIC HATER crap. Lets get some real talks going not constantly pulling a racial card to cover up the lies with encouraged hate speech and bashing.

There has been a lot of promises, but please anyone tell me what has been accomplished? Defend the project with information besides were on track on the roadmap. because besides riding on the dev's ass like hes some form of god do you have any idea what has been done besides what has just been told to you? any documentation etc? 0 transparency at all.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1372193.msg14872093;topicseen#msg14872093

Good News About DBIC-Aircraft 3D Android Game :

Our Aircraft Start Flying  Cheesy

I hope you are telling people that that jet game is NOT yours. It is the demo app that comes with the unity SDK. There is nothing in that image to even remotely think that you have done anything except add coin image and compile the demo sample to apk.

Is this game the only thing pushing DBIC at the moment? Just curious. If so people need to download the unity android SDK and compile the game if they want it. Much easier and cheaper than waiting on you guys to release something that is not yours.

People can troll me all they want over this. I am not trying to bash the coin, but I am calling bullshit on the game.

if u are expert i unity 3D go and creat your own game, we creat this game with unity3D and i post this foto for peoples to see that
this game is main and i will finish it soon if you like play u are welcome if u not like that is not my problem
so if u have any problem about coin im here to help u brother other think is not your problem
and i told you that today on Troll Yobit, just i want understand what your problem with "DBIC"
U and other 3 or 4 guys in troll talking bad about "DBIC"
please answer me, u lose money with it?
I know u are not investor in "DBIC" so why u come from chat to thread, u think with your post u make sucess  panic?
explain me i like understand,

Best Regards
DubaiCoin - DBIC

If you would have read to the and of the post you would clearly see I was not trying to bash or troll your coin in any way. As for your 3D android fighter game I know its unity, its the jet fighter sample they include in there SDK.  Instead of attacking me please address my point ahout the jet fighter photo you provided was just a barely modified unity sdk sample game. Again I never attacked the coin I pointed out your game is unity sample. IF I'm wrong then defend that, jumping into a child's rant does not show promising future if that's behind the coins future.

I had chance to be on line Moday morning and see how all that guys who are in the troll box to destroy and wishing the worst. I saw how they were trying to destroy a nice project named DBIC.
As I said before all those guys are sick, real mental insane. I have not seen that furious against anorher altcoin or dev. They have not atacked CREVA or other altcoins which have raised lately.
Once the Great Arab World starts investing on DBIC, you all sick guy will see how this coin will not just mooning, DBIC will go to the infininy and beyond.
So you all haters do not want to recognize all the great job this dev is doing. You all go and google united Arab Emirates and will discover how the business lass works very hard and they are building amazing cities. That is the power of the Arab World.

Well seems as though no one can read that I have nothing against the dev or the coin but clearly asking about the use of unity SDK sample for jet fighter game. I am asking about a legit thing. Not bashing anyone or anything. Nor said negative things about dev or coin in trolllbox.

Hi i want just explain, i not telling im expert game ijust think to launch free game android , all know unity have free exemple so the dev game he  give me just test how the game must be runing,
about legit, i just  want ask in STORE UNITY have lot of games if i buy some game and we reworked this named illigal?
also this game is just some think Funny for free is not a project, i not post that in RoadMap

please stop talking like baby

Also for everyone who telling im scammer if he have pruve i swer of my god i give him all my coins
And i ready to show all pruve how much coins i have, today i just have problem in my wallet i send all my coins to Jacko
after i fixed my wallet he send me Back my coin, Our miners have more coin then me and they know very good and
POOL glen he can pruve how much my Total coins MINING
So Im ready to pruve for all world how much i spend money in Dubaicoin-DBIC projects and How Much coins i buying because i realy stressed and i cant support all this Bullshit from same stupid guys
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:13:40 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 12:43:48 AM by shavers

Hi i want just explain, i not telling im expert game ijust think to launch free game android , all know unity have free exemple so the dev game he  give me just test how the game must be runing,
about legit, i just  want ask in STORE UNITY have lot of games if i buy some game and we reworked this named illigal?
also this game is just some think Funny for free is not a project, i not post that in RoadMap

Also for everyone who telling im scammer if he have pruve i swer of my god i give him all my coins
And i ready to show all pruve how much coins i have, today i just have problem in my wallet i send all my coins to Jacko
after i fixed my wallet he send me Back my coin, Our miners have more coin then me and they know very good and
So Im ready to pruve for all world how much i spend money in Dubaicoin-DBIC projects and How Much coins i buying because i realy stressed and i cant support all this Bullshit from same stupid guys
DBIC-Ex will be a game changer. Have a patience, it's major undertaking and not some "two lines of code http request". It's an exchange, how many coins have one of their own?

Ok, i reduced my quote only to Walid's one (as tabonjan advised) Wink

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
tabonjan

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:26:57 AM

Stop with this huge quotes wow   Shocked
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:04:16 AM

Dubaicoin si Cyrptocurrency, and dubaicoin have good future.
Hii DEV..just WORK and WORK. Ignore all FUD, they only want to get cheap dbic,get BTC from dbic and destroy dbic.soo RELAX dev..!!!
You only need to prove your work...no more..!!!!
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:41:36 AM

I'm sure DBIC. Great future for the great coin. All take a Lisk, crazy.
This is the best time to buy.
Good luck in your hard work.

Are you par of Yobit Team? Why you guyas have let all those fudders take that exchange like a refuge for liars?
Why not you guys rule the chat box?
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:46:50 AM

i just  want ask in STORE UNITY have lot of games if i buy some game and we reworked this named illigal?

Yes if you buy a game and rework it (reverse engineer, modify/alter) and call it your own it is against the law.

all know unity have free exemple so the dev game he  give me just test how the game must be runing,

Was that so hard to do? You acknowledge that it was the SDK demo and you were going to use it to create a game out of.  Thats all that was asked but the fact I asked about it was attacked..

I asked you about the wallets first deposit date. Thats not an odd thing, any investor should ask that sort of question if the developer created the coin in Feb yet the wallet he is showing shows the first deposit on May 13.

Code:
So you are saying that the Dev only received his first DBIC coins on the 13th of may?

hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:53:46 AM

i just  want ask in STORE UNITY have lot of games if i buy some game and we reworked this named illigal?

Yes if you buy a game and rework it (reverse engineer, modify/alter) and call it your own it is against the law.

all know unity have free exemple so the dev game he  give me just test how the game must be runing,

Was that so hard to do? You acknowledge that it was the SDK demo and you were going to use it to create a game out of.  Thats all that was asked but the fact I asked about it was attacked..

I asked you about the wallets first deposit date. Thats not an odd thing, any investor should ask that sort of question if the developer created the coin in Feb yet the wallet he is showing shows the first deposit on May 13.

Code:
So you are saying that the Dev only received his first DBIC coins on the 13th of may?

Why do you think so complicated about dbic..?? looks out now..??what do you think about LISK or ETH..??How much premine on there..??
tat3088

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 02:01:21 AM

Yobit Market stopped all pair...
the withdrawal is working...
N30

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:51:20 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 03:22:41 AM by N30

I just had a talk on skype with Walid, the coin dev. We all knows that he's not really good with english syntax, but I discover that he can also speak Italian!
I had the time to join a team viewer session with him where he has showed me his single dbic wallet but he was having some problem syncing it. He told me that most of his coins were buyed coins but just to be sure I proposed a thing to him:

Send me all the coins do you have, try to download the blockchain again from scratch  and let people know how much DBIC do you have, let's be fair!

He accepted!

And here we go --> http://45.55.9.239:3001/tx/f429f383696154be8cc246fa619756cf6ccfa67ecc922d3ffc05d5167b77a1ed

And then after 30 confirms, I've sent them back to him on his android wallet (proof) --> http://45.55.9.239:3001/tx/af0b99bd13b830a592d7818740f2ad5ff64ed292b365affec67e10895d213f13

Here's his address, now you can check into richlist. He's not the richest at all  Smiley

If you make some calcs, if he sells his entire balance he will not be able to recover from the investments maded to make this coin project...  Grin Today I got the final confirm that this coin is PURE LEGIT. He's only a guy like all of us, only a man Smiley

Now I don't care anymore when I losed 150$ (yeah, it's not that much) while buying some dbic at 39k satoshis (proof below) We will see 40k buy orders again Smiley

Are you serious? So you are saying that the Dev only received his first DBIC coins on the 13th of may? Absolutely means NOTHING. Was a wallet to begin covering up the scam and lies after the fact that one of there key items there Android game was nothing more than a Unity SDK demo app with dbic logo stamped on it (search the thread you will see that after it is called out the game no longer appears & coincides with the creation date of this wallet). If everyone want's to keep defending the dev without asking questions and leading blindly with your btc then thats up to you but at least acknowledge the questions that have been asked with more than just. WHY YOU HATE DBIC. ASSHOLE DIE DBIC HATER crap. Lets get some real talks going not constantly pulling a racial card to cover up the lies with encouraged hate speech and bashing.

There has been a lot of promises, but please anyone tell me what has been accomplished? Defend the project with information besides were on track on the roadmap. because besides riding on the dev's ass like hes some form of god do you have any idea what has been done besides what has just been told to you? any documentation etc? 0 transparency at all.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1372193.msg14872093;topicseen#msg14872093

Our Aircraft Start Flying  Cheesy

I hope you are telling people that that jet game is NOT yours. It is the demo app that comes with the unity SDK. There is nothing in that image to even remotely think that you have done anything except add coin image and compile the demo sample to apk.

Is this game the only thing pushing DBIC at the moment? Just curious. If so people need to download the unity android SDK and compile the game if they want it. Much easier and cheaper than waiting on you guys to release something that is not yours.

People can troll me all they want over this. I am not trying to bash the coin, but I am calling bullshit on the game.

if u are expert i unity 3D go and creat your own game, we creat this game with unity3D and i post this foto for peoples to see that
this game is main and i will finish it soon if you like play u are welcome if u not like that is not my problem
so if u have any problem about coin im here to help u brother other think is not your problem
and i told you that today on Troll Yobit, just i want understand what your problem with "DBIC"
I know u are not investor in "DBIC" so why u come from chat to thread, u think with your post u make sucess  panic?

Best Regards
DubaiCoin - DBIC

If you would have read to the and of the post you would clearly see I was not trying to bash or troll your coin in any way. As for your 3D android fighter game I know its unity, its the jet fighter sample they include in there SDK.  Instead of attacking me please address my point ahout the jet fighter photo you provided was just a barely modified unity sdk sample game. Again I never attacked the coin I pointed out your game is unity sample. IF I'm wrong then defend that, jumping into a child's rant does not show promising future if that's behind the coins future.

I had chance to be on line Moday morning and see how all that guys who are in the troll box to destroy and wishing the worst. I saw how they were trying to destroy a nice project named DBIC.
As I said before all those guys are sick, real mental insane. I have not seen that furious against anorher altcoin or dev. They have not atacked CREVA or other altcoins which have raised lately.
Once the Great Arab World starts investing on DBIC, you all sick guy will see how this coin will not just mooning, DBIC will go to the infininy and beyond.
So you all haters do not want to recognize all the great job this dev is doing. You all go and google united Arab Emirates and will discover how the business lass works very hard and they are building amazing cities. That is the power of the Arab World.

Well seems as though no one can read that I have nothing against the dev or the coin but clearly asking about the use of unity SDK sample for jet fighter game. I am asking about a legit thing. Not bashing anyone or anything. Nor said negative things about dev or coin in trolllbox.

Hi i want just explain, i not telling im expert game ijust think to launch free game android , all know unity have free exemple so the dev game he  give me just test how the game must be runing,
about legit, i just  want ask in STORE UNITY have lot of games if i buy some game and we reworked this named illigal?

Dear Dev,

You have been so polite and educated and a lot of peopke is abussing you because of your kidness. PLEASE, PLEASE, do not pay attention on al those guys who are here and in Yobit fudding trying to destroy your name and project.
Follow DBIC road map an that will be best way you will answer to all those mother fuckers who are fudding on DBIC.
N30

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:15:31 AM

Send me all the coins do you have, try to download the blockchain again from scratch  and let people know how much DBIC do you have, let's be fair!

He accepted!

Here's his address, now you can check into richlist. He's not the richest at all  Smiley

If you make some calcs, if he sells his entire balance he will not be able to recover from the investments maded to make this coin project...  Grin Today I got the final confirm that this coin is PURE LEGIT. He's only a guy like all of us, only a man Smiley

Our Aircraft Start Flying  Cheesy

I know u are not investor in "DBIC" so why u come from chat to thread, u think with your post u make sucess  panic?

Best Regards
DubaiCoin - DBIC

If you would have read to the and of the post you would clearly see I was not trying to bash or troll your coin in any way. As for your 3D android fighter game I know its unity, its the jet fighter sample they include in there SDK.  Instead of attacking me please address my point ahout the jet fighter photo you provided was just a barely modified unity sdk sample game. Again I never attacked the coin I pointed out your game is unity sample. IF I'm wrong then defend that, jumping into a child's rant does not show promising future if that's behind the coins future.

Hello Dev,
I hope you can check on this. It is amazin project in the UAE.
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitoasis-funding-blockchain-middle-east/

I hope you can get in touch with bitoasis
hugabase

Activity: 824

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:16:00 AM

Dubaicoin si Cyrptocurrency, and dubaicoin have good future.
Hii DEV..just WORK and WORK. Ignore all FUD, they only want to get cheap dbic,get BTC from dbic and destroy dbic.soo RELAX dev..!!!
You only need to prove your work...no more..!!!!

Hello Dev,
I hope you can check on this. It is amazin project in the UAE.
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitoasis-funding-blockchain-middle-east/

I hope you can get in touch with bitoasis

+1 very good. 1 dbic = BTC1
FrolOFF

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:18:32 AM

Now i am completed my game  Grin Grin Grin
dbic can go up to 10$ very easily

Do not worry will rise from now

Thank you for your help
Walid bro do not pay attention to these people. It's just like the trolls mrinusa.
Who first wrote about the negative DBIC and then confessed that he did it all for their own benefit relying on panic.
arransiv

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:22:09 AM

Don't fall for trolls. I think there is nothing negative with the dev part. The coin is doing fine. Trading manipulations are there for all coins. Just wait and prepare to accumulate at right time. Just ignore trolls.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:11:14 AM

A lot invested in this coin on the stock exchange, and the price falls and falls. Much has been lost. But judging by the comments, people are quite positive. Now I do not even know what to do, sell all the while you can, or defer to better times. Huh

It depends, if you're selling and everyone else are selling, it will just go down and down and make the other investors panic.

Just don't panic sell. The devs are very active. So, I'm trusting them and hoping it will be up again.

So I did, and even bought a little coin. Community activity gives a positive and hopeful. Judging by the news, developers are moving well, and the development of the coin is.
Go DBIC! Wink
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 07:16:50 AM

You guys really didnt read and understand the debt of those posts.
Back childish and dumb "spam" like "dev is good", "dont listen to haters" ....

Srsly.

READ!

THINK.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:25:43 AM

You guys really didnt read and understand the debt of those posts.
Back childish and dumb "spam" like "dev is good", "dont listen to haters" ....

Srsly.

READ!

THINK.
just needed sometime go and dump and whales will take advantage dev is so great making this coin to progress and stay alive as many coin already been dead and already been reported as a scam. take a look at the beginning and look forward you will see the difference. so dev is not panic knowing what he's real intention is growing more. be happy dbic community.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:19:29 AM

I'm afraid that we will see 5000sats again.
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:31:08 AM

I'm afraid that we will see 5000sats again.

go dump your millions of MMXVI coin, DBIC is not your conserne.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: