April 20, 2024, 02:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338653 times)
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

I have my DBIC in yobit? will  be the swap to DBIX automatically in the exchange or should I send it to a wallet or do i have to wait for instructions?
Wait for announcement...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:28:29 PM

I would like to ask a few  questions with all my respect.

I am trying to convince an old friend of mine this is a good project but he is asking me the following:

how come I think this is a good project?

backed by their shop? with aliexpress goods?

import/export company and then buying stuff on aliexpress?

Would buy if he imports gold carat lambo’s and sell it for dubaicoin?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
lara59236

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:41:07 PM

invite him here and to see how these persons very very professional,and if he big investor he can visit dubai and see thier company and their office thier and can ask smart goverment about dubai coin,you can see first post at this page and picture of tweet of dr aisha,she have excellent place at smart goverment and talking about dubai coin
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:52:26 PM

invite him here and to see how these persons very very professional,and if he big investor he can visit dubai and see thier company and their office thier and can ask smart goverment about dubai coin,you can see first post at this page and picture of tweet of dr aisha,she have excellent place at smart goverment and talking about dubai coin

so they have office in dubai or in tunesia?

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

They have office in Dubai city.... in a few days when announcment is made and project fully launched with gold exchange which will deliver gold to your home with insurance and certificate...evrything will be made clear. very very big business men are involved in this project... hotels and merchants.. gold... restaurants have signed to accept DBIX the new coin,, swap wills tart in a few days,,, this will be huge... Smiley Smiley
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 06:58:27 PM

This coin is fake. He is busy with a pump and dumps into it. Do your fucking research!!!
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:59:45 PM

This coin is fake. He is busy with a pump and dumps into it. Do your fucking research!!!

what research have you done?

Please explain

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

Devs,

dont forget to have all the legal paperwork translated to english.

we need to get into bittrex and polo.

This is a real project, they will be happy to include DBIX if they understand it
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:01:28 PM

the first troll he think he has missed the train.

dude,
it's still soooo cheap
buy now and stop crying...
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 07:09:03 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 08:08:25 PM by BadAss.Sx

A) there is no company in Dubai
B) The domain stops at the 22nd this month http://www.whois.com/whois/dubaicoin.org
C) the domain is private (why if you are a legit company?)
D) exchange is DEAD. No login, no register, just fancy shit
E) where is proof of CC card and company? There is NO proof, just photoshop and fancy websites which still not working even they are working on it for months
F) if they have a Dubai company and address, why are they living in Tunesia?
G) Address not existing? https://www.google.ch/search?q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&oq=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira+tunisia
H) import/export company with aliexpress pictures? They would laugh at you in Dubai with those products.
I) The swapping is just the way to pump the coin. Nothing more. Even they have a website for the swapping and guess what...also not working (github totally empty and no wallets at all). The people on it could easily being ripped from LinkedIn
J) Price is pumped with minimal amounts of btc. Check all the exchanges they are listed. So no investments are being made on those exchanges with low volume. Just a rise of price. Why do you think?

This is a simple clonecoin and it has ALL assets of an pumped and eventually abandoned coin. I am just warning you all. Thank me later. I just did some research and let you all know this.

I will stop "trolling" like you calling it. I am not a troll, just giving you facts from a research which you all should have done it before you are buying this.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:15:15 PM

B) The domain stops at the 22nd this month
E) where is proof of CC card and company? There is NO proof, just photoshop and fancy websites which still not working even they are working on it for months
G) Address not existing? https://www.google.ch/search?q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&oq=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=N%C2%B034+Street+Bechir+Ben+Sdira+tunisia
H) import/export company with aliexpress pictures? They would laugh at you in Dubai with those products.

This is a simple clonecoin and it has ALL assets of an abandoned coin. I am just warning you all. Thank me later. I just did some research and let you all know this.

I will stop "trolling" like you calling it. I am not a troll, just giving you facts from a research which you all should have doing it before you are buying this.

and if your research is stupid and build on false information, will you bet with me for 1 BTC?
deal?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
lara59236

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:18:59 PM

hahahaha, after 1 year you will cry to say this words
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Huh why? Did i invest? I would cry if i had invested in this and not researching what i have typed above, my friend. Yes, i call you friend and not an enemy or something. Just giving you some facts which you can EASILY verify if you do some research. Ask yourself...what did you really saw except photoshop pictures and fancy website which aren't working? Be honest....what did you saw?

I am not asking you to sell...i am just giving some information for future investors, because it seems that many investors aren't doing their research. Just read it, research it and buy it if you think i'm wrong or don't buy it if you think i'm right.
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:35:22 PM

hahahaha, after 1 year you will cry to say this words
      Expiration Date: 2017-02-22 truly bad
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:36:20 PM

guys you must not buy now, wait for the official ann for the swapand you can buy or let it

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
lara59236

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:36:42 PM

Huh why? Did i invest? I would cry if i had invested in this and not researching what i have typed above, my friend. Yes, i call you friend and not an enemy or something. Just giving you some facts which you can EASILY verify if you do some research. Ask yourself...what did you really saw except photoshop pictures and fancy website which aren't working? Be honest....what did you saw?

I am not asking you to sell...i am just giving some information for future investors, because it seems that many investors aren't doing their research. Just read it, research it and buy it if you think i'm wrong or don't buy it if you think i'm right.
i have personaly contact with waleed dev of dubai coin and i will talk to him to put his number public here,and at end this your choice if you want profit or keep watching,you can go to dubai and see office and you can ask goverment about company,its legal,i will not answer any kids here,i will talk to strong hands only and any one need thier arabian chain site pm me
lara59236

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:41:14 PM

swapping will begin soon,you will see new site and i have their site but need some work ‏
https://www.arabianchain.org/
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:05:30 PM

B) The domain stops at the 22nd this month http://www.whois.com/whois/dubaicoin.org
I) The swapping is just the way to pump the coin. Nothing more. Even they have a website for the swapping and guess what...also not working.
J) Price is pumped with minimal amounts of btc. Check all the exchanges they are listed. So no investments are being made on those exchanges with low volume. Just a rise of price. Why do you think?

This is a simple clonecoin and it has ALL assets of an pumped and eventually abandoned coin. I am just warning you all. Thank me later. I just did some research and let you all know this.

I will stop "trolling" like you calling it. I am not a troll, just giving you facts from a research which you all should have done it before you are buying this.

Please can these valid points be answer

lara59236

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:07:15 PM

I) The swapping is just the way to pump the coin. Nothing more. Even they have a website for the swapping and guess what...also not working.

Please can these valid points be answer
if you dont buy keep a way from,these points all lies
4r6s

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:19:23 PM

J) Price is pumped with .... Just a rise of price. Why do you think?

The price is rising because me, and many others see the huge potential in DBIC. That's why we keep bying!!! As for you why don't you get a life and stop wasting your precious free air.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: