Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoMat Faucet: Up To 1500 Satoshi Every 10mins and 50% Referral Bonus!  (Read 2816 times)
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 02:57:20 PM

Hello, all... It looks like the website is back online! And for now, at least, the BTC address can be pasted into the appropriate field. If it continues to stay this way, I will definitely get back to promoting this faucet again.

Admin, do you have any banners or marketing materials we can use? Cheers.

CryptoMat (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:17:35 AM

Hello, all... It looks like the website is back online! And for now, at least, the BTC address can be pasted into the appropriate field. If it continues to stay this way, I will definitely get back to promoting this faucet again.

Admin, do you have any banners or marketing materials we can use? Cheers.

Hi BTCforJoe, Thanks for all your assistance. No we do not have any at the moment but it will be added to the to do lists.

The web service to this account has been limited temporarily!
There is a server resource overage report open for this account in the User area. To remove the limits, please log into your User area and consider the options available to resolve the case.

Website doesn't opens

We underestimated the traffic over the weekend and that has carried over but we have contacted out host siteground and new resources has been allocated. Site will be moved over to a cloud VPS this week. Thank you.
Wow, I like this one very much, below 60 minutes claim interval with high pay-out and instantly to Faucetbox.

785 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com.

on my first claim

I added your faucet in my list: http://digi-eye.esy.es/Earn-Bits

You are very welcome.

rahmawati6718

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:55:59 PM

231 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com.

Thank you! You offer nice reward.
CryptoMat (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:55:28 PM

We have finalised the move to our new cloud servers and service should resume back to normal. Please report any bugs in this thread.

Regards
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:02:49 PM

We have finalised the move to our new cloud servers and service should resume back to normal. Please report any bugs in this thread.

Regards

It still has (Maintenance mode is on) it could take a while maybe?

And its gone.
CryptoMat (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:10:04 PM

Regards

It still has (Maintenance mode is on) it could take a while maybe?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Maintenance has been switched off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: