Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 23rd of june cant come soon enough, Brexit are you in or out?  (Read 873 times)
trickyriky (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:39:02 PM

Same as Scottish independence. There'll be huffing and puffing then people will chicken out in the poll booth. Those who are talking about tariffs are off their tits. That'll never happen.

Europe isn't physically going anywhere so we'd have to retain some type of quasi EU trade arrangement. This is an interesting view from a Norwegian foreign minister - http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/27/norway-eu-reality-uk-voters-seduced-by-norwegian-model

I'll go for staying in and agitating for more concessions.

Those campaigning for Britain to leave the EU and chose the Norwegian way can hence correctly claim that a country can retain access to the single market from outside the EU. What is normally not said, however, is that this also means retaining all the EU’s product standards, financial regulations, employment regulations, and substantial contributions to the EU budget. A Britain choosing this track would, in other words, keep paying, it would be “run by Brussels”, and it would remain committed to the four freedoms, including free movement.

Fully agree here.

im inclined to agree aswell, but i also think once we have left the eu should accept the way we do things or shop elsewhere, the eu have crippled these lands for too long, with silly legislation only intended to make them rich :/
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:40:43 PM

i think the out campaign is soo strong were likely to see lynch squads outside polling stations, anybody saying they voting in will not be getting to vote, maybe thats just wishful thinking, but im not doubting the fact we will leave Smiley

I don't think it'll be anywhere near as emotive as Scotland. I'll be very curious to see what either side comes up with in an attempt to sway voters. I don't think very many people have taken the time to truly think what EU membership has done for/to them.

probably the most accurate comment ive read all day on all platforms, your right though the majority will vote however their friends vote :/
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 08:49:57 PM

Out, not only because of my Anarchist beliefs of limiting or outright removing the power of the state but because the European Union has consistently failed at what it was created to achieve, it has also shown thanks to the recent events in Cologne and elsewhere that it does not respect the rights of it's citizens, especially their right to protect themselves.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:54:26 PM

Out, not only because of my Anarchist beliefs of limiting or outright removing the power of the state but because the European Union has consistently failed at what it was created to achieve, it has also shown thanks to the recent events in Cologne and elsewhere that it does not respect the rights of it's citizens, especially their right to protect themselves.

Very well said Lethn, im considering some kind of rear windscreen vinyl to help the out campaign Smiley 
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:06:47 PM

Very well said Lethn, im considering some kind of rear windscreen vinyl to help the out campaign Smiley 

Anyone in the UK who knows about politics know that selling the UK people out to the EU is just about getting the fuckers in Westminister unelected positions in the EU anyway, that's really the main reason this crap is going on, they need this vote to go through in order to look good to the beauracrats.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:16:29 PM

Anyone in the UK who knows about politics know that selling the UK people out to the EU is just about getting the fuckers in Westminister unelected positions in the EU anyway, that's really the main reason this crap is going on, they need this vote to go through in order to look good to the beauracrats.

your not far wrong fella, im thinking anybody who votes in should be hung for treason lol especially the politicians and banksters, anybody who knows anything needs to be educating their peers, we can get a 100% out vote we just need the women to understand what will happen if we stay in, then they will all talk to their friends, and their partners wont be getting none unless they say they voting out lol, we will have the entire country on the out campaign in no time Smiley
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 01:06:42 PM

I don't know about hanging, but I certainly think the bankers and politicians who support them should be jailed, Iceland did it and they're doing much better now.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:14:50 PM

IF UK decide to go out from EU, I'm sure Scotland will separate from London (this time successfully) and join EU.
In this case, uK will no longer exist.
Also, for their companies it will be serious financial lost to go out from the single European market without borders and customs.
I hope people in UK will vote in a referendum on the basis of reason rather than feelings.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:16:49 PM

I don't know about hanging, but I certainly think the bankers and politicians who support them should be jailed, Iceland did it and they're doing much better now.

yeah i kinda like the idea of a deterrent to future politicians for selling us out, hanging is 1 hell of a statement Smiley but yeah i agree fully on iceland, i watched a long documentary on the place, its no wonder we dont see anything about them on the media considering they are trailing hydrogen powered buses Shocked and we still use dirty diesel powered Sad
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:22:04 PM

IF UK decide to go out from EU, I'm sure Scotland will separate from London (this time successfully) and join EU.
Also, for their companies it will be serious financial lost to go out from the single European market without borders and customs.
I hope people in UK will vote in a referendum on the basis of reason rather than feelings.

i sincerely hope you are right, im amazed the scotish did not revolt after the fixed referendum those guys witnessed, but hey if the scotish are so stupid they want to allow some other entity to make their laws for them, or surrender their globes strongest currency, who i am to question that lol..

sorry but we are leaving, and if it destroys the uk in the process all the better in my eyes, this is england where i live not the uk, im pretty much sick and tired of being told, i make my decisions and nobody else, its time the masses followed in my footsteps now, if we do not get free from the criminal mafia of the eu now, it will take a full generation to give us another chance, by that time we will be living under sharia law and nobody will be able to fart Sad
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 02:45:23 PM

There is nothing preventing the UK from trading on an individual bases freely without border controls, the idea that you need the EU to do this is a fantasy, you're trying to apply important to the EU where there is none, open trade treaties have existed long before the EU ever did, if the UK could manage to trade with most of the known world before the EU I think they can handle leaving.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:40:18 PM

Not just Scotland. Probably, Northern Ireland also will split from the United Kingdom. Even without the threat of a Brexit, according to the latest opinion polls, a majority of the Scots support independence. However, the falling crude prices can make things a little more complex. Crude oil / natural gas exports are the single largest source of revenue for Scotland.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:59:41 PM

Not just Scotland. Probably, Northern Ireland also will split from the United Kingdom. Even without the threat of a Brexit, according to the latest opinion polls, a majority of the Scots support independence. However, the falling crude prices can make things a little more complex. Crude oil / natural gas exports are the single largest source of revenue for Scotland.

with independence comes your own government, your own national bank, the ability to print your own money free from the shackles of the imf the ecb etc, hell they could even follow libya's footsteps, paying every citizen a livable wage every single month weather they work or not, 50000 gift if you decide to get married to buy your first home with etc etc, thats the real reasons for all the wars the fat cats running the welfare state ponzi scheme want to dominate the entire globe, and the intelligent of us will stop them by leading our great lands out of the criminal mafia eu Smiley
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:43:54 PM

The European Union needs the United Kingdom more than the UK needs the EU. That is because the UK is one of the donor nations, which is subsidizing the parasites such as Romania, Latvia, and Bulgaria. If the donor to parasite ratio falls below a certain point, then disintegration can occur, similar to the disintegration of the USSR in 1992.

maybe, your claim will happen in five years.. but europeen union is more powerful in today than past.. we will see what is going to happen.. i am really curious about its consequences
adverbelly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:55:50 PM

The European Union needs the United Kingdom more than the UK needs the EU. That is because the UK is one of the donor nations, which is subsidizing the parasites such as Romania, Latvia, and Bulgaria. If the donor to parasite ratio falls below a certain point, then disintegration can occur, similar to the disintegration of the USSR in 1992.

maybe, your claim will happen in five years.. but europeen union is more powerful in today than past.. we will see what is going to happen.. i am really curious about its consequences

it wont happen in five years .. it will happen in six months.. i hate those parasits..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:44:22 PM

What you mean by more powerful? The European Union has been weakened considerably for the past few years. First there was the financial melt-down in Greece, Ireland, and Portugal. Then came the civil war in Ukraine, which led to Russia banning the food products from the EU. Now it is the influx of the migrants from third world nations such as Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: