Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:18:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Adoption Could Save India $7 Billion  (Read 522 times)
bitcoinisfurture (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:13:17 PM

India is the world’s largest receiver of remittances. Besides making it faster and easier, Bitcoin could help India save up to $7 billion in fees paid to international remittance companies and add this amount to the country's wealth.

ZebPay Co-founder and COO, Sandeep Goenka says, “India is the world's biggest remittance market at more than $70 billion.”

http://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-adoption-could-save-india-7-billion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:35:46 PM

India is the world’s largest receiver of remittances. Besides making it faster and easier, Bitcoin could help India save up to $7 billion in fees paid to international remittance companies and add this amount to the country's wealth.

ZebPay Co-founder and COO, Sandeep Goenka says, “India is the world's biggest remittance market at more than $70 billion.”

The stats are quite impressive but for this their should be national level adaptation of bitcoins and the govt. need to support it. correct if i am wrong

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
bitcoinisfurture (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:38:50 AM

The stats are quite impressive but for this their should be national level adaptation of bitcoins and the govt. need to support it. correct if i am wrong

Thats absolutely right, government and its policy will play a major role to boost bitcoin and its mass adoption. But also on other hand major exchanges in India are playing a significant role to explain  the roles of bitcoin could play in Indian economy and trying their best to reach masses .
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:41:52 AM

Thats absolutely right, government and its policy will play a major role to boost bitcoin and its mass adoption. But also on other hand major exchanges in India are playing a significant role to explain  the roles of bitcoin could play in Indian economy and trying their best to reach masses .

Well people like us who are already into bitcoin would be really glad if this happens. idk about others but if u ask me i am ready to teach people about the system if the time comes.. i have already done this with a few.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 10:34:23 PM

I dont think government will allow bitcoin despite its all benefits.There are big players that wont let this happen
globalgaurav

Activity: 197
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:00:27 AM

I dont think government will allow bitcoin despite its all benefits.There are big players that wont let this happen

yep, those governments will fall and maybe, rise again, such is the cycle of nature or technology  Cheesy
garmerys

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 11:59:49 AM

If you have bought with the current price then you are surely gonna earn some profits in next couple of months even in india
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: