Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponzi monitor  (Read 364 times)
fedor3327 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:41:44 PM

Hi there!

Maybe someone with good Excel skills (I'm not Sad Wait, you don't know Excell? Unbelievable. <- wait, you dont know how to load driver to the kernel in realtime? Unbelievable.-> If I need Excell I can learn it but not now.)
will open new topic and watch all "services" (scammers) here. I mean name, age online, payments...  e.t.c.
As Excell have statistical functions so possible some prediction. Such own game-based section monitor with info, charts e.t.c
Even they ARE a scam they will be stay longer. Because users will "invest" to more "stable" "services".
Such cut one-day scammers. That's only my opinion. Scammers was and will always. That's life.
So what are you think about that?
Please write here your opinion.

Regards.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:48:28 PM

Waste of time.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: