Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Belacoin - Supercharging entrepreneurship with the power of the blockchain  (Read 379689 times)
amiraja

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:01:54 AM

I WISH BELA,coin CAN AND CAN RISE AGAIN LEVEL UP  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:22:33 PM

Any progress to get listed on Bittrex?

I think BelaCoin will be listed in the Bittrex when inactive coins are removed (March 18th).

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003975867-Pending-Market-Removals-03-18-17

Bitstar MarketPlace launch date's Unknown: www.bitstarcoin.com
The Ambia Fund

Activity: 394
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 07:05:46 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 07:35:45 PM by The Ambia Fund

Belacam Closed Testing Update #2 posted March 15th, 2017 at http://http://belacam.com/blog.html

Let's start off this update with some of the biggest news that Belacoin and Belacam have ever seen: the March 9th press release. We used PR Newswire to send our press release throughout the US1 national distribution channel, and it was picked up by some very big names in investor news media:

• Yahoo Finance
    • Market Watch
    • The Street

We've received multiple calls and emails from journalists who want to write their own original articles on Belacam. One of these was posted in the Delaware Business Times. It's more personal than the articles posted above, and it's a great 2-minute read for anyone wanting a little more information on Belacam: http://www.delawarebusinesstimes.com/dover-based-social-media-platform-adds-real-value-likes/

We do not yet have an official date set for Belacam's open beta testing. We want to release the official date at least 10 days prior to the event so that word of what we're doing can get around in time.

We are also monitoring the other news in the cryptocurrency community to make sure that we don't coincide Belacam's open beta launch with some other large event. For example, had closed testing come the day of the ETF decision, we would have been largely overlooked. We're monitoring the ETC trust and trying to gauge how much attention that will get since it's slated for the end of March. We don't want it or another coin's news to block out Belacam's attention.

We did this very well with the closed testing. There was virtually nothing else exciting in the week leading up to Belacam's closed testing launch. As a result, all eyes were on Belacam and Belacoin. We saw a great surge in people joining our Slack, going to Belacam.com, and joining the Belacoin community in other ways. We're aiming to do the same thing with open testing.

There's more stuff to share about how development with Belacam is going, but we'll save that for another update in the next couple of days. We're partnering with Project Radium LLC to bring more security to Belacam through their Smartchain. We've also done some more work on the Belacoin wallet, so look for an update on those aspects as well.[/list]

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Building a Cryptocurrency-based Instagram Competitor: Belacam.com
    NJB18

Activity: 663
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    March 15, 2017, 07:08:51 PM

I will watch this coin from here. And by the way how is this platform going on? Anybody on the team from India or Pakistan?
    The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
    March 15, 2017, 07:39:42 PM

Everyone on The Ambia Fund team and the Belacam team of programmers and designers live and work in the United States. In the first few weeks of The Ambia Fund's existence, we outsourced design and website work to other cryptocurrency designers, but we quickly learned that it's best to keep things like that done in house. Programming and designing for Belacam have never been outsourced and never will be.

Belacam is a standalone website. Some people mistakenly assume that it is integrated into Instagram or other social media sites, but that is incorrect.

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
    March 16, 2017, 02:08:42 PM

Belacam will be as cool as an Instagram but decentralization gives an advantage

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
                ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
    ████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
      ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
     ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
     ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
          ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
           ██ ████████   ████████ ██
           ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
            ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀███▀▀
                 │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
    FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
    TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
    PRE-SALE.
    PUBLIC SALE.
    The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
    March 16, 2017, 05:39:11 PM

Belacoin Wallet Update

We've been working on this on and off for the past few days. We're now able to feed real-time data into the Belacoin wallet. The price updates on its own every 5 minutes thanks to Coinmarketcap.com. We can also easily remove or add more addnodes. This is the first Belacoin wallet update since we released new Mac and Windows wallets in December.

jelin1984
    Legendary

Activity: 2408
    Merit: 1004

View Profile
    March 16, 2017, 05:55:26 PM

can mining bellacoin with my walleT?Huh
    CryptoScientist

Activity: 53
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    March 16, 2017, 06:49:28 PM

Hello.
    I watched this project from October to December. Ambia said in December that they had very little left to complete the application and released it in testing and also show screenshots. Are there any already available applications or screenshots (except for the web site, which as we know can be done in a couple of days)?
    Academician

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
    March 16, 2017, 10:03:20 PM

Vote please https://twitter.com/StockChainClub/status/842495349239570432 about design
    The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
    March 17, 2017, 04:59:22 AM

The section titled "Belacoin Pools" was included in the original wallet build. On that page, we are able to feed in PHP and html through one of our servers. While you cannot mine through the wallet, soon, you will be able to see a list of places where you can mine Belacoin.

Hello.
    I watched this project from October to December. Ambia said in December that they had very little left to complete the application and released it in testing and also show screenshots. Are there any already available applications or screenshots (except for the web site, which as we know can be done in a couple of days)?

All current screenshots and updates can be found at Belacam.com. Once open beta testing rolls around, you will be able to create an account on the site and use Belacam.

traspy

Activity: 319

View Profile
    March 19, 2017, 12:20:03 AM

Followed this coin since beginning. good job
    BitcoinRonnie

View Profile
    March 19, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

One of the best management I've seen

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
            ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀███▀▀
                 │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
    FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
    PRE-SALE.
    PUBLIC SALE.
    The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
    March 19, 2017, 06:02:04 PM

Thank you for that, we're dedicated to Belacoin and Belacam!

We've made minor updates to the Belacoin Github hosted here: https://github.com/TheAmbiaFund/Belacoin. This is the official Github for Belacoin, and as we finish up development of Belacam, we plan to do more work on the Belacoin Github.

If there are any developers, programmers, or computer scientists who would like to contribute, we would love to collaborate with you to make Belacoin better. It would be awesome if we had a team of developers beyond our group that could all work together to improve Belacoin's open-source code.

We could look into things like making Belacoin transactions more anonymous, putting forth our own version of Segwit (or not), and taking on other exciting projects.

nayanmehta

Activity: 226
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    March 20, 2017, 04:46:52 PM

Is this good price to buy belacoin?
    d_x

Activity: 62
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    March 21, 2017, 01:58:00 AM

The section titled "Belacoin Pools" was included in the original wallet build. On that page, we are able to feed in PHP and html through one of our servers. While you cannot mine through the wallet, soon, you will be able to see a list of places where you can mine Belacoin.

Hello.

All current screenshots and updates can be found at Belacam.com. Once open beta testing rolls around, you will be able to create an account on the site and use Belacam.

Hi Ambiafund,

So is Belacam just a website, not a smartphone app?

everything I say is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. definitely not sound financial advice.
    The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
    March 21, 2017, 02:10:25 AM

During the open beta testing, Belacam will only be accessible by your browser. However, users will be able to reach the Belacam mobile site from their phone.

For the full release, we will be looking at creating an Android app for Belacam. Android apps are easier to make for cryptocurrencies, although Apple has placed restrictions on them. We will be looking more into how we can get Belacam on the iOS app store, but that will likely be done during the summer. Belacam on the iOS app store would be huge for the project, and it's a goal that we are interested in achieving.

BitcoinRonnie

View Profile
    March 21, 2017, 10:33:47 AM

Is this good price to buy belacoin?

Now the price has already grown significantly, but this project has not yet revealed its full potential

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
            ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀███▀▀
                 │
         │      ███
         │      ███
        │     ███
    ███  │     ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███ ███ ███
    ███ ███     │
    ███ ███     │
        │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
    FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
    PRE-SALE.
    PUBLIC SALE.
    jambon

Activity: 1

View Profile
    March 21, 2017, 05:26:44 PM

Ok, am I missing something here...?

1. I don't see where to get this new version of the wallet for Windows. I download from belacoin.org (version 5.7.0) and it doesn't show and node/explorer information that field only says "Host svr.belacoin.com not found".
    2. Wallet is stuck showing I'm X hours behind. I've added all the nodes from the PDF (many are dead and just timeout by the way). It shows I've got 15 active connections but the newer blocks aren't being downloaded I guess?
    3. On this site (https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/) it's only showing the last block as being Block 651,958 on Monday, March 20, 2017 9:30:33 PM - are no new blocks being created since yesterday?
    4. Is there an official explorer for belacoin somewhere that I can access online to see the status of a transaction?

I ran some tests on the wallet and currency a couple days ago and everything seemed fine. Today I've got a fairly large incoming transfer of belacoin to my wallet and the whole system seems to have broken down here. The incoming deposit shows as unconfirmed in my wallet however there's no confirmations and I can't even lookup the transaction on the prohash.com (not sure if there's another official place to lookup a transaction)

So as it stands now I even left the wallet running overnight and came back to ZERO change in status - my belacoin are literally sitting in oblivion.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks
    The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
    March 21, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

Once the next string of blocks is found, your Belacoin should go through and your wallet should sync further assuming that you're still connected to at least one active node. The Windows wallet has an error where it references Belacoin.com rather than Belacoin.org like the mac wallets do. That's why you're seeing the error that says "Host svr.belacoin.com not found." When we get a chance, we will patch that with the right domain name, but our team is currently focusing all of our time on Belacam at the moment.

The prohashing block explorer is the best one to use. You will be able to see your transaction once the next block is found.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
      Print  

Jump to: