Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60]
  Print  
Author Topic: Belacoin - Supercharging entrepreneurship with the power of the blockchain  (Read 379692 times)
The Ambia Fund

Activity: 394
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

Please email us at contact@livebela.com to get this sorted out. Also, please be sure to move to our new thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222260.240;topicseen

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Building a Cryptocurrency-based Instagram Competitor: Belacam.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samsamcomehere10396

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

Back in days, the market cap and price that coinmarketcap.com shows is necessarily indicative of Belacoin's real price and value
SandraSN

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:27:48 PM

HELLO GUYS;
can you help me, I came so late, I'd BELA in poloniex, than I followed the swap istructions: I transferd my bela to metamask token wallet, but after the swap Idont know what must I do ?
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

Belacam Launch (20 July)
https://coindar.org/en/event/bela-bela-belacam-launch-11209
jvalentinero

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:17:38 PM

The Bela Coin Developers have made a few errors with the swap from sovereign coin to an ERC20 based coin, and they are not willing to correct their mistakes, so I am here asking for the community for help.

I, and plenty of others, all got screwed out of our Bela Coin when the Bela Coin Swapped.

I have lost all my coin to the swap, because the management thinks a few months of notifications and 60 days was a good amount of time to allow everyone to be notified and to the swap from the old coin to the new coin.

They closed the swap down on May 30 2018

The multi-coin-pool I was on told us about the swap on June 10, 2018, 10 days after it swapped.

My wallet company never notified us either, and they have lots of coins in their wallet.

Bela Developers say they sent out emails to all bela pools and wallet groups, and I understand they did that, but the mining pool and wallet company coinomi didn't seem to know about it.

I contacted the Bela Management and they denied my swap request.

I have been told by Bela Management that it would not be fair to allow me to swap my coins after the 60-day period, and I argue that it is not fair to allow me NOT to swap my old bela coin for the new ERC20 Bela coin since I and others spent time and money on hardware and electricity to mine the coin.

I see they burned 1,500,000 BELA coin that they had left over after the swap.

They should have kept the Bela Swap site open for 90-days, and closed the old Bela mine to all connections except the swap-bela site after 60-days, which would let people who find out about the switch to ERC20 still swap the coin they have.

I am asking the community to help me get my Bela Swapped to ERC20 so I do not lose my 25,000+ coins.

I also know there are others who also had the coin and did not swap it either, so it's not just me.

If we, as the community, tell the Bela Coin Developers that they should re-open the bela swap site while making sure the old bela site isn't allowing stratum connections, and or that a few months and 60-days is not long enough for people who mined Bela between 2014 and 2018 to find out about the swap and swap their old Bela, they will listen to the community and do it.

I propose that the Bela Coin Management do the following;
1) stop all connections to the old Bela Mine so no one can mine it any longer. This should have been done 1 month prior to the end of the swap at the very minimum, and if it had been done, every stratum would have failed and thus all mining pools and all miners would no longer be able to connect (only the swap Bela connection would exist) and would know there was a coin swap when they looked at the Bela Site or contacted the Bela developers.
2) Start the Bela Swap site so that people who find Bela coin in their wallets in the next year or so can swap the coin.

Thank You for Reading, and hopefully, joining this effort to get Bela Coin Management to do the right thing by me and the others who have Bela coins that haven't swapped to the new Bela ERC20 coin yet.

Thank you
Joseph Valenti
canalla69

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

Why is Belacoin be undermined?
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

I hope that the launch of Belacam will  be succeed. The team working very hard on it for a long time and the last version (was Gamma if I am not wrong)  was looking very good.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

I hope that the launch of Belacam will  be succeed. The team working very hard on it for a long time and the last version (was Gamma if I am not wrong)  was looking very good.

So they are going to compete with instagram? how this is interesting I have followed Bela coin development back when I am not into Bitcointalk and they have a lot of good application let's see how they fair competing directly with instagram

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Tabushov

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

wallets on exchanges already accept deposits? When to wait for large exchanges?
deepwaters17

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

The Bela Coin Developers have made a few errors with the swap from sovereign coin to an ERC20 based coin, and they are not willing to correct their mistakes, so I am here asking for the community for help.

I, and plenty of others, all got screwed out of our Bela Coin when the Bela Coin Swapped.

I have lost all my coin to the swap, because the management thinks a few months of notifications and 60 days was a good amount of time to allow everyone to be notified and to the swap from the old coin to the new coin.

The multi-coin-pool I was on told us about the swap on June 10, 2018, 10 days after it swapped.

My wallet company never notified us either, and they have lots of coins in their wallet.

Bela Developers say they sent out emails to all bela pools and wallet groups, and I understand they did that, but the mining pool and wallet company coinomi didn't seem to know about it.

I have been told by Bela Management that it would not be fair to allow me to swap my coins after the 60-day period, and I argue that it is not fair to allow me NOT to swap my old bela coin for the new ERC20 Bela coin since I and others spent time and money on hardware and electricity to mine the coin.

They should have kept the Bela Swap site open for 90-days, and closed the old Bela mine to all connections except the swap-bela site after 60-days, which would let people who find out about the switch to ERC20 still swap the coin they have.

I am asking the community to help me get my Bela Swapped to ERC20 so I do not lose my 25,000+ coins.

I also know there are others who also had the coin and did not swap it either, so it's not just me.

If we, as the community, tell the Bela Coin Developers that they should re-open the bela swap site while making sure the old bela site isn't allowing stratum connections, and or that a few months and 60-days is not long enough for people who mined Bela between 2014 and 2018 to find out about the swap and swap their old Bela, they will listen to the community and do it.

1) stop all connections to the old Bela Mine so no one can mine it any longer. This should have been done 1 month prior to the end of the swap at the very minimum, and if it had been done, every stratum would have failed and thus all mining pools and all miners would no longer be able to connect (only the swap Bela connection would exist) and would know there was a coin swap when they looked at the Bela Site or contacted the Bela developers.
2) Start the Bela Swap site so that people who find Bela coin in their wallets in the next year or so can swap the coin.

Thank You for Reading, and hopefully, joining this effort to get Bela Coin Management to do the right thing by me and the others who have Bela coins that haven't swapped to the new Bela ERC20 coin yet.

Thank you
Joseph Valenti

You're right, there are others. How to contact you?

MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

Belacam v3.10 Patch Notes
These patch notes cover the upgrades that were deployed with Belacam v3.10. This is the first time we’re doing patch notes, and we will continue to post them for future significant upgrades. Let’s welcome Belacam v3.10!
https://medium.com/@tylermarx_52825/belacam-v3-10-patch-notes-77ee38d4d0ac
Samsei

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

Thank you
Joseph Valenti

I had an old wallet from 2014. Sad that it's out of use! Devs could've done a lot better announcing...
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

What happen to this project? gone in the coinmarketcap.
If I remembered correctly, I used to trade this token in Poloniex way back 2016 and it has great volume that time.

LordAthis
Copper Member

Activity: 5

My first Projekt: Greens4U Coin (Security Token)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 12:46:51 AM

What happened, there is no life here?
Like in outer space ....

The BlockChain Technology is an automated trust technology base! (Hu: A BlockChain Technológia az automatizált bizalom technológiai alapon!) Support our work: (Hu: Támogasd a munkánkat) BTC: 3HWqb6joGrJWCuHgyPueCCddozHVYs9ub9 TRX: TEC3tZHZYVq2zyMbj2hB7VQTvHbjebvxct
2021-06-23 Pre-Sales Start: G4U - Greens4U (TRC-20 Token) TRX Contract Adress: TQJADh5Ux1wk7P73DfdLYwjaCv3LC3qRKh Info: https://greens4u.io/en/news/buying Coming Soon: White Paper: https://greens4u.io/en/white-paper (Please be patient as our website is under development) Greens4U expected Departures and Listings: 2021 Q3 and Q4. SmartContract: https://tronscan.io/#/token20/TQJADh5Ux1wk7P73DfdLYwjaCv3LC3qRKh
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60]
  Print  

Jump to: