Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H]0.045 BTC [W]$20 PP  (Read 441 times)
Invulner (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Invulner

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:02:52 AM

As the title says I have 0.045 BTC and want $20 PP. Want it quick, you cover the PP fees.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 06:28:52 AM

As the title says I have 0.045 BTC and want $20 PP. Want it quick, you cover the PP fees.
Thanks
its a scam

How desperate you have to be now? So quickly burning these? Dont act like an idiot...remember, patience my friend, patience.

No, personally I think gambling is quite alright if you do it once in a few days/weeks, not everyday. As long as you gamble what you can afford to lose, it's alright.

My little monkey, ask that big pinguin whether it was smart to post this crap as your first post ever here:

I don't think a person that barely has a member status should be trusted with 7 BTC.

You clown actually wasted my time... i wont be on always

:but for the rest of you, stay away from these 0-100 "activity" clowns signed up 2 months ago... doesnt matter what kind of shit they tell you or what they have,want or dream of.. the ones of you sending ANYTHING to them first (yes, escrow, use whatever means, you get my point), dont come crying...

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:32:47 AM

Send 0.045 BTC to 1KFrFdG6a8rL17CJLmRhXzPDqEg7K1dZbY
Let me know once done, I'll send pp to you as friends and family or services, your choice.
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 06:35:03 AM

Let me know once done, I'll send pp to you as friends and family or services, your choice.

hahah... i seriously hope you posted this while i was writing before - amazing, Robertt - you know why I like you? Cause despite all the crap you pulled here, you are still dodging it - high 5  Grin

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
Invulner (OP)

Invulner

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:45:52 AM

WTF? 1st: PP is reversible. I would be so dumb to scam for pp funds, because i would get charged back on...

2nd, i already dealt with that shdvb guy... Deal went smooth.

Would you mind doing $1.08 for me? I'm $1.08 short of $20. I can give you 1:1 if you want.
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 06:52:06 AM

WTF? 1st: PP is reversible. I would be so dumb to scam for pp funds, because i would get charged back on...

Would you mind doing $1.08 for me? I'm $1.08 short of $20. I can give you 1:1 if you want.

If you manage to scam anyone on here with that - please tell me who it was - cause I will myself create some fake account to scam him/her myself just because you managed it with this.

Your reaction, its a historic moment, I believe...I know, hard to imagine for many, but its historic. Its the bottom, the desperation, the sheer lack of perspective.

Invulner (OP)

Invulner

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:53:03 AM

Um, wtf? Ask Shvdb, I have traded with him already. It seems like though he didn't cover the fees, thats why i'm needing the $1.08 right now.

Can you troll somewhere else?
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 06:57:14 AM

Um, wtf? Ask Shvdb, I have traded with him already. It seems like though he didn't cover the fees, thats why i'm needing the $1.08 right now.

hahah... great stuff before hitting the bed. Not sure if you took the wrong shrooms tonight, but I dont care who you traded with and why you need $1.08 (to cover what? Toiletpaper? Dont give me your third world shit sitting in front of a laptop)

I warned you Robertt - and fuck this account, waiting for the nice ones....hurry up

Invulner (OP)

Invulner

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:00:23 AM

hahah... great stuff before hitting the bed. Not sure if you took the wrong shrooms tonight, but I dont care who you traded with and why you need $1.08 (to cover what? Toiletpaper? Dont give me your third world shit sitting in front of a laptop)

I warned you Robertt - and fuck this account, waiting for the nice ones....hurry up

What? I don't get it lol... I'm not Robertt and I'm not sure what you're trying to get to here Tongue
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:03:07 AM

If you manage to scam anyone on here with that - please tell me who it was - cause I will myself create some fake account to scam him/her myself just because you managed it with this.

Your reaction, its a historic moment, I believe...I know, hard to imagine for many, but its historic. Its the bottom, the desperation, the sheer lack of perspective.

Were you referring to me as the scammer?
I've literally done over $600 worth of exchanges this week involving PayPal with no problems at all.
@Invulnar Send me the PayPal email, I'll send $1.50 free,
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 07:04:05 AM

Were you referring to me as the scammer?
I've literally done over $600 worth of exchanges this week involving PayPal with no problems at all.
@Invulnar Send me the PayPal email, I'll send $1.50 free,

Invulner (OP)

Invulner

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:06:29 AM

No need man, all good. I just got an exchange with another user.

@Doctorsnaggles feel free to investigate all you like, but the probabilities are that you'll find me and Robertt are 2 different people Wink
Thread locked for now, feel free to write up a scam accusation against me. Wink Good luck in attempting to find anything bad btw
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: