Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandstorm IPO & Hello to all.  (Read 461 times)
Ninshatamoto (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:43:13 PM

Hi.

First off, let me say that i've been a lurker here, the btc-e trollbox, and on Reddit for a few months now, but recently it became apparent to me that people here are judged on their tenure within the community (and rightly so),  so I decided it was high time for me to make an account and add to the discussions when I can.

My Bitcoin interests were piqued in April (like many other new Bitcoin adopters I would imagine...), and I jumped in and bought a high end GPU to do some mining with. I fell in love immediately. Then I burned my GPU out.  I started speculating with less than 1 BTC on BTC-E and learned about trading bots...lost some money to fees and bad settings, and learned my lesson.  I spent hours and hours reading about finance, charting, speculation in general, and the history of Bitcoin, et al.

Finally, I saw the Sandstorm IPO, and having recently received some BTC from Coinbase, I decided to make a move.  "Scared money don't make money"  right?  I'm young, I can afford to take some risks.

I was one of the 6-7 people that got it on the Sandstorm IPO before it sold out, and suddenly I have enough BTC to actually start making some moves and playing with in the market.  I'm super excited about the future, and what will come. 

While I am a speculator currently, I look forward to the day that BTC will be much more spendable as a currency, and viewed less as a commodity. 

Lets make some money on the way though. Smiley 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: