Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TerraDice - AutoPlay!!! @ www.TERRAWALLET.com (BETA)  (Read 537 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 02:45:35 PM

We've incorporated a new feature into www.Terrawallet.com at the bottom of the Send page you can now auto send to TerraDice!

No more laborious copy and pasting addresses and confirming to play over and over, just type in the number of times you want to play, how much you want to bet and where, and click send! Does it all for you! Like Slots but better!

EDIT: Let me know about problems, it still beta!

more or less retired.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DPony13

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 04:13:33 PM

Oh great!
You finally fixed Terawallet!

Maybe next you could make a decent
TRC exchange?

EndTheFed123, if you had just taken the money it wouldn't have ended like this Sad
BTW this hasn't been the real DPony13 since he "came back", I just hacked this account, SirLolicon is the real DPony13 I think.
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 04:52:31 PM

Oh great!

TRC exchange?

hahahah, oh no- that's way over my head.

more or less retired.
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 05:02:20 PM

Oh great!

TRC exchange?

+1 to this

(or you could implement mugens trc exchange in your site, as a bot or something, i think it would be easier)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 05:46:52 PM

Oh great!

TRC exchange?

+1 to this

(or you could implement mugens trc exchange in your site, as a bot or something, i think it would be easier)

I think it would be better to ask someone responsible like BTC-E to support TRC. They generally are open to ALT coins. :-)

more or less retired.
nethead

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 09:21:06 PM

Oh great!

TRC exchange?

+1 to this

I think it would be better to ask someone responsible like BTC-E to support TRC. They generally are open to ALT coins. :-)

It would be more than great to have all those alt coins at btc-e but i dont think they are open to them
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 09:22:15 PM

Oh great!

TRC exchange?

+1 to this

It would be more than great to have all those alt coins at btc-e but i dont think they are open to them

I dunno, they may surprise you. They have been one of the biggest alt-coin supports ever if you think about it. Besides, they make money off any sort of trading no? Even if you traded BTC for TRC, they still make a little BTC off that trade. :-)

more or less retired.
nethead

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 09:27:11 PM

Oh great!

TRC exchange?

+1 to this

I dunno, they may surprise you. They have been one of the biggest alt-coin supports ever if you think about it. Besides, they make money off any sort of trading no? Even if you traded BTC for TRC, they still make a little BTC off that trade. :-)

Yep thats correct, im sending a pm to support right now Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: