mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2013, 11:13:34 PM

I sell custom graphics as well:

http://www.bitcointrading.com/forum/items-for-sale-(will-ship)/custom-vinyl-decals-stickers/

http://imgur.com/a/5YqyU

If you have any requests of any color, quantity, or style, just PM me here and I'll get you the best prices.  

Oh and if you see impossibledecals.com in a lot of stickers thats because I was working with someone and I borrowed my machine to him so he could cut our customers' decals instead of having to come over, and he ended up cutting like hundreds of decals out of my material and selling them under the table, like immediately after we started the website so I didn't want to work with him anymore so I shut down the domain and a squatter has it now.  But I still make and sell them but I just don't have a webstore set up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Giftsforcoins

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2013, 11:40:52 PM

Smiley

Is this what you want cool/sexified? haha  Smiley

Check out my btc only store!!! GiftsForCoins.com/store

Order takeout or delivery Pizza's with BTC! PizzaForCoins.com

Hotels? Of Course!!! HotelsForCoins.com

Plane Tickets?! Duh! TravelForCoins.com
atomium (OP)
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 12:15:09 AM

http://www.bitcointrading.com/forum/items-for-sale-(will-ship)/custom-vinyl-decals-stickers/

If you have any requests of any color, quantity, or style, just PM me here and I'll get you the best prices.  

Oh and if you see impossibledecals.com in a lot of stickers thats because I was working with someone and I borrowed my machine to him so he could cut our customers' decals instead of having to come over, and he ended up cutting like hundreds of decals out of my material and selling them under the table, like immediately after we started the website so I didn't want to work with him anymore so I shut down the domain and a squatter has it now.  But I still make and sell them but I just don't have a webstore set up.

I was checking out what you got, for bitcoin logos you have these still?

How big are they? What are they made out of? Are these stickers or decals? I was thinking something like this but maybe a cooler design, not sure
Giftsforcoins

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 12:50:20 AM

Oh and if you see impossibledecals.com in a lot of stickers thats because I was working with someone and I borrowed my machine to him so he could cut our customers' decals instead of having to come over, and he ended up cutting like hundreds of decals out of my material and selling them under the table, like immediately after we started the website so I didn't want to work with him anymore so I shut down the domain and a squatter has it now.  But I still make and sell them but I just don't have a webstore set up.

I was checking out what you got, for bitcoin logos you have these still?

How big are they? What are they made out of? Are these stickers or decals? I was thinking something like this but maybe a cooler design, not sure

I have that machine Smiley
It's vinyl

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 12:53:10 AM

are they decals that are put from the inside or you have to put them on from the outside? seeing which will be the best for protection
Giftsforcoins

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 02:37:09 AM

are they decals that are put from the inside or you have to put them on from the outside? seeing which will be the best for protection

EDIT
http://img1.etsystatic.com/006/0/6661089/il_fullxfull.381205113_90ep.jpg

The third from the top is what mine look like. They are cut outs so there is no background

That's a random example but not my decal. Once it's peeled off there is no background.

Giftsforcoins

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 02:39:01 AM

I made a thread about this yesterday also, Maybe check it out!

you have the url for it? i think its going to be hard to find the decal i want lol

What you asked for I can make haha. It's not hard, it's just a custom job.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 02:43:29 AM

you have the url for it? i think its going to be hard to find the decal i want lol

oh cool, are you also the owner of impossibledecals.com also? i might have made a mistake before when i quoted you lol
Giftsforcoins

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 02:44:59 AM

oh cool, are you also the owner of impossibledecals.com also? i might have made a mistake before when i quoted you lol

no lol I'm www.giftsforcoins.com
I used that link in an example when I was talking to my partner and linked it here. I'll replace that link now, I don't want to get anyone angry

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 02:46:11 AM

I used that link in an example when I was talking to my partner and linked it here. I'll replace that link now, I don't want to get anyone angry

ohh got it, i got a bit confused hehe. do you have any samples of your work?

it would be nice to see a pool of stuff people can do and possibly sell to other bitcoiners so we can expand the community!
Giftsforcoins

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 02:48:53 AM

it would be nice to see a pool of stuff people can do and possibly sell to other bitcoiners so we can expand the community!

We were doing car decals for another business before and we're bringing over the machine to print bitcoin stuff now. We should have some samples by tomorrow night my time. (PST, California)

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 02:51:09 AM

We were doing car decals for another business before and we're bringing over the machine to print bitcoin stuff now. We should have some samples by tomorrow night my time. (PST, California)

awesome, looking forward to checking them out
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 04:37:54 AM

Yes this is the material I use:

https://www.oracal.com/products/product.asp?seriesID=184&tabID=ts

It's pretty damn good, I can get the more expensive stuff but I don't see any necessity in it as the 651 is fantastic.

& yeah with vinyl we can do any color, any size, any design, it just takes some manipulation to do something custom but if it's supplied in .AI or .EPS format, you could do the design work and I could prepare it and send it out.  

I am also working with another signmaking company to outsource so I can supply printed vinyl graphics so stuff like this or this would be possible, I would be paying out to make them so the profit margin is less but the actual work would be done by someone else so that eliminates the entire painstaking task of preparing the graphics, so I'd just be marking it up a bit and sending it off.  I want a VersaCAMM so bad but I don't have $15-20k in my back pocket to buy one Smiley

Giftsforcoins it's funny you have the same machine as me, it's fun to deal with, eh?
Giftsforcoins

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 07:51:34 AM

Yes this is the material I use:

https://www.oracal.com/products/product.asp?seriesID=184&tabID=ts

It's pretty damn good, I can get the more expensive stuff but I don't see any necessity in it as the 651 is fantastic.

& yeah with vinyl we can do any color, any size, any design, it just takes some manipulation to do something custom but if it's supplied in .AI or .EPS format, you could do the design work and I could prepare it and send it out.  

I am also working with another signmaking company to outsource so I can supply printed vinyl graphics so stuff like this or this would be possible, I would be paying out to make them so the profit margin is less but the actual work would be done by someone else so that eliminates the entire painstaking task of preparing the graphics, so I'd just be marking it up a bit and sending it off.  I want a VersaCAMM so bad but I don't have $15-20k in my back pocket to buy one Smiley

Giftsforcoins it's funny you have the same machine as me, it's fun to deal with, eh?

Haha I don't deal with the machine specifically, my buddy and his friend are good with that. Although I've seen some of the work and it looks really sweet. They were the ones that told me to post here so we could expand from gift cards and electronics into vinyls as well Smiley

cryptodoormats

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:28:55 AM

Hi everyone... Decals are a great idea.  We also have had requests for bitcoin doormats and have made a few we are now offering through the Coco Mats N More online doormat store.  if you have a store and interested in our bitcoin doormats you can check some of them out here: http://www.cocomatsnmore.com/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?q=bitcoin

Customization requests are welcome...maybe other crypto currencies you accept? Contact us at customdoormats@cocomatsnmore.com And by the way Coco Mats N More has started accepting bitcoin payments so you can purchase these doormats with BTC!

Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:25:35 AM

Hi everyone... Decals are a great idea.  We also have had requests for bitcoin doormats and have made a few we are now offering through the Coco Mats N More online doormat store.  if you have a store and interested in our bitcoin doormats you can check some of them out here: http://www.cocomatsnmore.com/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?q=bitcoin

Customization requests are welcome...maybe other crypto currencies you accept? Contact us at customdoormats@cocomatsnmore.com And by the way Coco Mats N More has started accepting bitcoin payments so you can purchase these doormats with BTC!

This thread is back from the dead.

Anyone currently selling any stickers? Trying to help the BTC eco system  Wink
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:32:19 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333776.0

space for rent, shilling for sats
edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 12:47:53 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333776.0

Also available at https://bitcoingeneralstore.com/gifts/stickers/

Still around.
omegahertz

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:16:00 PM

I have a great selection of bitcoin stickers for sale on my site.
www.ntxbitcoin.com

http://www.ntxbitcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/DecalWorkbench.jpg
I also sell iron-on patches, etched glassware and other bitcoin merchandise.
https://i.imgur.com/kJSpF9L.jpg
Let me know if you see anything you like.
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:08:44 AM

Are you guys buying these in to resale ? or do you have the equipment to create them in house ?

The reason i ask is because I do this for a living :

One of my cutters at home ( yeah i work from home as well as the shop )

Cheers
Mark

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████