Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Health and Religion  (Read 210795 times)
CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:43:24 PM

I find it incredibly sad that CoinCube and BADecker spend 24/7 crying about how Atheists are horrible people...

Fucking stupid ass religitards are always hypocritical hatemongers...

You can't... just kill everyone who believes in any religion... they'll go to heaven, and the world will be much better without religion

Moloch you are obviously very angry but just to clarify I have never said athiest are horrible people in fact I have said quite the opposite on numerous occasions.

My own view is that atheist are by and large highly articulate, responsible and intelligent people who have followed logic into a blind alley. I believe I have demonstrated that logic can also take a different path.

The purpose of this post is only to inform and share knowledge. It is a presentation of some data that highlights a possible health effect associated with atheism. If that has caused you distress I am genuinely sorry for that is not my intent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:01:01 PM

I find it incredibly sad that CoinCube and BADecker spend 24/7 crying about how Atheists are horrible people...

Fucking stupid ass religitards are always hypocritical hatemongers...

You can't... just kill everyone who believes in any religion... they'll go to heaven, and the world will be much better without religion

Moloch you are obviously very angry but just to clarify I have never said athiest are horrible people in fact I have said quite the opposite on numerous occasions.

My own view is that atheist are by and large highly articulate, responsible and intelligent people who have followed logic into a blind alley. I believe I have demonstrated that logic can also take a different path.

The purpose of this post is only to inform and share knowledge. It is a presentation of some data that highlights a possible health effect associated with atheism. If that has caused you distress I am genuinely sorry for that is not my intent.

Moloch has a point.  Why don't religious people just kill themselves IF they truly believe they will go to heaven and live in paradise, instead of struggling here on Earth?

At least Muslims got this part right, they are willing to die for their beliefs, and are happy about it.
Muslims suicide bombers are the true believers, IMHO.  Christians are fakes.  They think they believe in afterlife but ask God to keep them alive as long as possible here on Earth Wink

No, no! Don't let the religious people kill themselves. We wouldn't have any atheists to play with in the forum!

God keeps us Christians alive so that we can do 2 major things:
1. Convert some atheists to believe in God so that they can be saved;
2. Gain more glory in Heaven by doing it.

God keeps atheists alive for 2 major things:
1. So that maybe they will convert and be saved;
2. To give Christians mental and spiritual exercise so that the Christians can do their 2 major things better.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:05:18 PM

Moloch has a point.  Why don't religious people just kill themselves IF they truly believe they will go to heaven and live in paradise, instead of struggling here on Earth?

At least Muslims got this part right, they are willing to die for their beliefs, and are happy about it.
Muslims suicide bombers are the true believers, IMHO.  Christians are fakes.  They think they believe in afterlife but ask God to keep them alive as long as possible here on Earth Wink

Some religions do not focus on the afterlife.

http://www.jewfaq.org/m/olamhaba.htm
Traditional Judaism firmly believes that death is not the end of human existence. However, because Judaism is primarily focused on life here and now rather than on the afterlife, Judaism does not have much dogma about the afterlife, and leaves a great deal of room for personal opinion.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:21:12 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 07:09:46 PM by Moloch

Moloch has a point.  Why don't religious people just kill themselves IF they truly believe they will go to heaven and live in paradise, instead of struggling here on Earth?

Muslims suicide bombers are the true believers, IMHO.  Christians are fakes.  They think they believe in afterlife but ask God to keep them alive as long as possible here on Earth Wink

Some religions do not focus on the afterlife.

http://www.jewfaq.org/m/olamhaba.htm
Traditional Judaism firmly believes that death is not the end of human existence. However, because Judaism is primarily focused on life here and now rather than on the afterlife, Judaism does not have much dogma about the afterlife, and leaves a great deal of room for personal opinion.

Christians are by definition hypocrites

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 08:39:36 PM

Get a fucking clue asshats

Get out of your mother's basement... Look up the words bigot, hypocrite and delusion... Then get back to me

Fucking stupid ass religitards are always hypocritical hatemongers... Every fucking one of them

Religitard
noun

A religious person with a delusional mental disorder where they truly believe they are better than everyone else

Are atheists horrible people? They were created by God. God doesn't make anything horrible. Atheists make themselves horrible, simply by not accepting God Who is evident all around us through the universe He created.

Notice how upset Moloch is. He uses the word "asshats" to talk about wonderful, God-believing, creations of God, while he, himself, would rather set himself up as a god by saying that God doesn't exist, in the face of the proof that God does indeed exist. How self-contradictory can Moloch get? (Please, don't show us.)

Then he even describes himself with his made-up word "religitard."  Wow!

Cool

A word which you have used to describe Moslems.

Pots and kettles, buddy.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:40:47 PM

Get out of your mother's basement... Look up the words bigot, hypocrite and delusion... Then get back to me

Fucking stupid ass religitards are always hypocritical hatemongers... Every fucking one of them

Religitard
noun

A religious person with a delusional mental disorder where they truly believe they are better than everyone else

Are atheists horrible people? They were created by God. God doesn't make anything horrible. Atheists make themselves horrible, simply by not accepting God Who is evident all around us through the universe He created.

Notice how upset Moloch is. He uses the word "asshats" to talk about wonderful, God-believing, creations of God, while he, himself, would rather set himself up as a god by saying that God doesn't exist, in the face of the proof that God does indeed exist. How self-contradictory can Moloch get? (Please, don't show us.)

Cool

Pots and kettles, buddy.

You just said nothing other than a babbling of words.

However, Gobekli Tepe, in the Muslim land of Turkey, is translated, "Potbelly Hill."

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 11:23:18 PM

Religitard
noun

Cool

Pots and kettles, buddy.

However, Gobekli Tepe, in the Muslim land of Turkey, is translated, "Potbelly Hill."

Cool

OK, I'll say it in simple words: You have called moslems "religitards". You are a mean person. And rude to other religions.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:29:03 PM

Religitard
noun

Then he even describes himself with his made-up word "religitard."  Wow!

Cool

Pots and kettles, buddy.

Cool

OK, I'll say it in simple words: You have called moslems "religitards". You are a mean person. And rude to other religions.

You deceptive excuse for an atheist. Now you are directly saying that you, yourself, are a Muslim.

Cool

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 11:50:23 PM

Religitard
noun

Cool

Pots and kettles, buddy.

Cool

You deceptive excuse for an atheist. Now you are directly saying that you, yourself, are a Muslim.

Cool

No, I'm not saying anything about my theistic beliefs. I am clearly saying that you have called Moslems "religitards". Here is the quote:

Religitard, BADecker? You really want to piss religious people off, don't you?

The only religitards that might get pissed off from what I say are Muslims and atheists. You sound like you are playing, with a touch of irritation underneath.

Grin

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:06:03 AM

Religitard
noun

Cool

Pots and kettles, buddy.

Cool

Cool

No, I'm not saying anything about my theistic beliefs. I am clearly saying that you have called Moslems "religitards". Here is the quote:

The only religitards that might get pissed off from what I say are Muslims and atheists. You sound like you are playing, with a touch of irritation underneath.

Grin

As I have said elsewhere, I can't help it if they have proven what they are, simply by being what they are. They should like it when I join in and help them insult themselves, since that is all they are doing by professing what they are. I know. They are jealous that I can do a better job of it than they can.

Cool

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 02:14:38 AM

Religitard
noun

Cool

Pots and kettles, buddy.

Cool

Cool

Grin

As I have said elsewhere, I can't help it if they have proven what they are, simply by being what they are. They should like it when I join in and help them insult themselves, since that is all they are doing by professing what they are. I know. They are jealous that I can do a better job of it than they can.

Cool

So first you deny that you used that term, then you try to justify your use of it. Most of what you post is a justification for your behaviour.

Your posts are bad and you should feel bad.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:30:49 AM

Cool

So first you deny that you used that term, then you try to justify your use of it. Most of what you post is a justification for your behaviour.

This coming from you, an atheist, should make me feel delighted with the things that I have said.

Cool

kirving

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:40:34 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 05:52:04 AM by kirving

How does atheism make sense for high IQ?

I thought that was the agnostic thing, you know like high IQ people without knowledge would assume agnostic until measurement with instrumentation occurs.

Or maybe it's about the laws of physics. Are you all atheist because of the laws of physics? How life of maximum nature isn't as "heavenly" as you want it thus everything goes to "not everything is possible" burn in hell instead?

I like how semi-smart people parade themselves around as smart while being effectively complete retards.

That's cool though that you think that around me. I didn't think my life was that godly either despite it being the thing.

You know what's poison? Me.

It makes sense though to put a bunch of NPCs around to keep the religion at bay, you know, so the religion has an offset for the life.

Whether or not that life is God is kind of... depends on how good of a life it needs to be to qualify as God. This life is probably more torture bear than God. Since it's max nature life of max nature shape it's kind of lacking in the other "perfect orientations".
Moloch

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:15:36 AM

How does atheism make sense for high IQ?

I thought that was the agnostic thing, you know like high IQ people without knowledge would assume agnostic until measurement with instrumentation occurs.

Or maybe it's about the laws of physics. Are you all atheist because of the laws of physics? How life of maximum nature isn't as "heavenly" as you want it thus everything goes to "not everything is possible" burn in hell instead?

I like how semi-smart people parade themselves around as smart while being effectively complete retards.

That's cool though that you think that around me. I didn't think my life was that godly either despite it being the thing.

You know what's poison? Me.

It makes sense though to put a bunch of NPCs around to keep the religion at bay, you know, so the religion has an offset for the life.

Whether or not that life is God is kind of... depends on how good of a life it needs to be to qualify as God. This life is probably more torture bear than God. Since it's max nature life of max nature shape it's kind of lacking in the other "perfect orientations".

Agnostic just means the person is honest, and is not the same thing as Atheism...

You can be an Agnostic (honest) Christian...

Or, you can lie... claiming to know for certain that God exists (lie or delusion, your choice)

You can also be an Agnostic Atheist... meaning you don't know for certain that no gods exist, but you don't believe the myths about any diety

You see, Agnostic is about knowledge (certainty), and Atheism is about belief (based on available evidence)... the terms are not mutually exclusive
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 07:56:56 AM

<snip>

Cool

Pots and kettles, buddy.

Cool

Cool

Grin

Cool

This coming from you, an atheist, should make me feel delighted with the things that I have said.

Cool

Logic is logic, regardless of the source. You've been caught out in another lie and now you're once again trying to obfuscate the truth.

You should definitely feel bad.

gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:52:28 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 04:29:35 PM by gampher

hey are jealous that I can do a better job of it than they can.
If you are so better then why do you care about them ? you are the one with unlimited number of reasons to fight them since decades and decades.You seem to be jealous of their place,resources,culture,stronger believes than you.

But you shit hole need a reason to insult ,need a reason to show yourself better then them and which is why you can never be satisfied within yourself or with any of your believes.You cannot overcome the fake believes created by some douschebags and make your own with your thoughts and experiences.

So sad,You should Feel Bad.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 11:05:23 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 08:28:24 PM by organofcorti

They are jealous that I can do a better job of it than they can.
If you are so better then why do you care about them ? you are the one with unlimited number of reasons to fight them since decades and decades.You seem to be jealous of their place,resources,culture,stronger believes than you.

But you shit hole need a reason to insult ,need a reason to show yourself better then them and which is why you can never be satisfied within yourself or with any of your believes.You cannot overcome the fake believes created by some douschebags and make your own with your thoughts and experiences.

So sad,You should Feel Bad.

gampher, you're quoting the wrong person there. I'm not sure who wrote that but it wasn't me. I tried using the forum's search to find that exact phrase for you but I couldn't find it. Edit: and yet it was in a post above mine grumble damn forum search engine

I'm also not insulting anyone - it's BADecker who was attempting to insult Moslems and atheists.

Maybe rephrase and re-aim your vitriol at the person you meant to send it to?

gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:31:20 PM

Maybe rephrase
Done.Sorry,was in a hurry and didn't looked back but it was obvious that i was answering that troll.
Moloch

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:57:05 PM

Holy wow... I don't know what to say about this video... It's just wow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA7g9SngRag
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 08:29:48 PM

Maybe rephrase
Done.Sorry,was in a hurry and didn't looked back but it was obvious that i was answering that troll.

You're right, but I've also gotten a bunch of aggressive posts for reason's I don't understand - just wanted to be sure that wasn't one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: