Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Health and Religion  (Read 210802 times)
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:58:38 PM

In your studies, have you sincerely asked God to talk to your heart in His own way? Perhaps my posts are His answer to you.

Cool

LOL! You mean your god is a filthy spammer! Good to know...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:08:17 PM

In your studies, have you sincerely asked God to talk to your heart in His own way? Perhaps my posts are His answer to you.

Cool

LOL! You mean your god is a filthy spammer! Good to know...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ive, never met someone as ignorant as him... It's amuzing tho

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:34:58 PM

Cool

LOL! You mean your god is a filthy spammer! Good to know...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Two pictures are better than thousands of words...  Grin

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:39:37 PM

Cool

LOL! You mean your god is a filthy spammer! Good to know...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Two pictures are better than thousands of words...  Grin

Well, maybe it's about time you take a serious look at Christianity. After all, we all die. If you miss Christianity, you will wind up in eternal torment.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:43:37 PM

Well, maybe it's about time you take a serious look at Christianity. After all, we all die. If you miss Christianity, you will wind up in eternal torment.

Cool

Every single reply you write to every single post you answer to is always like "blah blah god... blah blah eternal life... blah blah jesus here... blah blah jesus there..."
You know what? We, normal people, don't give a damn fuck about god, jesus and the whole universe of bullshits you're blattering about... and there is no way you will deceive us into believing such idiot beliefs! You like to be a fool? Well... put your stupid bible back over your eyes and enjoy your god. When you will die, you will eventually discover that you completely wasted the only life you had! Oh, I was wrong... you will not discover a damn thing because there is nothing after... read: NOTHING! Roll Eyes

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:21:53 PM

Cool

Every single reply you write to every single post you answer to is always like "blah blah god... blah blah eternal life... blah blah jesus here... blah blah jesus there..."
You know what? We, normal people, don't give a damn fuck about god, jesus and the whole universe of bullshits you're blattering about... and there is no way you will deceive us into believing such idiot beliefs! You like to be a fool? Well... put your stupid bible back over your eyes and enjoy your god. When you will die, you will eventually discover that you completely wasted the only life you had! Oh, I was wrong... you will not discover a damn thing because there is nothing after... read: NOTHING! Roll Eyes

So, you haven't noticed any of my posts that don't mention God? That shows that you are missing a whole lot of things besides God.

God isn't the right thing for you? You would rather set yourself, a being of weakness up above the God of strength? Continue in this way, and He will ultimately let you go to see if you have enough strength to hold yourself without Him. Think about it. If you were suddenly thrust into the void of outer space, would you have enough strength to hold yourself alive?

My foolishness is that I would stoop this low to offer you one more chance to be saved.

Now we all KNOW that you don't know what you are talking about. So you think that when I die I will eventually find something out? Nobody who is dead finds anything out, except if there is life after death. So, you contradict yourself, because instinctively you KNOW there is life after death.

Be on God's side, so that He can acknowledge you in the resurrection, and you will be saved for eternal life in joy, with Him.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:16:31 PM

So, you haven't noticed any of my posts that don't mention God? That shows that you are missing a whole lot of things besides God.

Do you mind if I don't go all over the forum to read all of your 1106 (and counting) posts? But I guess at least 3/4 of your posts are filled with your favorite keywords: god, jesus, salvation, eternal, hell... am I wrong? Maybe, but guess what: IDGAGDF!!! (it is an acronym for... find it for yourself).

God isn't the right thing for you? You would rather set yourself, a being of weakness up above the God of strength? Continue in this way, and He will ultimately let you go to see if you have enough strength to hold yourself without Him. Think about it. If you were suddenly thrust into the void of outer space, would you have enough strength to hold yourself alive?

And who, in your opinion, could thrust me into the void of outer space!? Your god? Lol!  Roll Eyes

My foolishness is that I would stoop this low to offer you one more chance to be saved.

Your foolishness is that you still keep believing in fairy tales, but the thing that irritates me the most is that you, as all other religious fanatics like you, expect all the people to believe the same shit... and yes, you're a fool. Don't brag about!

Now we all KNOW that you don't know what you are talking about. So you think that when I die I will eventually find something out? Nobody who is dead finds anything out, except if there is life after death. So, you contradict yourself, because instinctively you KNOW there is life after death.

As usual you try (and fail) to divert the context... anyway, which part of:
Oh, I was wrong... you will not discover a damn thing because there is nothing after... read: NOTHING!
did you missed? Ok, English isn't my mother tongue but I think I express myself in quite an understandable way. Read it again!

Be on God's side, so that He can acknowledge you in the resurrection, and you will be saved for eternal life in joy, with Him.

Cool

BlahblahDecker strikes again.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:25:45 PM

Cool

Cool

Why then preach their sermons? Talk about God should be where people interested in it. And to impose their views on others is not necessary

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:14:24 PM

Cool

Cool

Why then preach their sermons? Talk about God should be where people interested in it. And to impose their views on others is not necessary

What? Are you insane? They'll believe in my god even by force. If not, they will be labeled as sinners and blind people and will burn in eternal hell, even tho there are other religions that will doom that same peraon for not believing in that religion.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:01:24 PM

Do you mind if I don't go all over the forum to read all of your 1106 (and counting) posts? But I guess at least 3/4 of your posts are filled with your favorite keywords: god, jesus, salvation, eternal, hell... am I wrong? Maybe, but guess what: IDGAGDF!!! (it is an acronym for... find it for yourself).
It doesn't bother me at all if you remain ignorant. After all, it's your choice.

And who, in your opinion, could thrust me into the void of outer space!? Your god? Lol!  Roll Eyes
The point is, if you were so thrust, you couldn't keep yourself alive, could you? In the same way, it is God holding you alive right now. Stop pushing Him away, 'cause He will go when you push hard enough. You won't be able to keep yourself alive then, will you?

Your foolishness is that you still keep believing in fairy tales, but the thing that irritates me the most is that you, as all other religious fanatics like you, expect all the people to believe the same shit... and yes, you're a fool. Don't brag about!
Perhaps I believe in some fairy tales. But God and the Bible aren't part of them. There is scientific proof and the strong evidence of nature that God exists. There is strong evidence in the history surrounding, and the wording within, the Bible that it is the truth

As usual you try (and fail) to divert the context... anyway, which part of:
Oh, I was wrong... you will not discover a damn thing because there is nothing after... read: NOTHING!
did you missed? Ok, English isn't my mother tongue but I think I express myself in quite an understandable way. Read it again!
All I was doing was explaining the way that there will be nothing after. After eternity is over, you will finally be nothing.

Cool

BlahblahDecker strikes again.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

As I said, it doesn't bother me in the least if you desire and then remain in your ignorance.

Cool

MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:22:19 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 08:19:26 PM by MiSKLaCH

[snipped a lots of bullshits, ranting and a bit of hatred by BlahblahDecker... Roll Eyes]

Do you know what? I admire your determination trying to convert us atheists to your useless religion.  Wink
But, unfortunately for you, there is nothing you can say or do that will succeed in the mission.  Cool
Why, instead, don't you keep delighting yourself with your bible and your god and, finally, leave us alone to enjoy the eternal damnation you are struggling to advice us about?

After eternity is over, you will finally be nothing.

Hem... how can eternity have an end? Didn't took your pills today, eh?  Grin

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:34:19 PM

[snipped a lots of bullshits, ranting and a bit of hatred by BlahblahDecker... Roll Eyes]

Do you know what? I admire your determination trying to convert us atheists to your useless religion.  Wink
But, unfortunately for you, there is nothing you can say or do that will succeed in the mission.  Cool
Why, instead, don't you keep delighting yourself with your bible and your god and, finally, leave us alone to enjoy the eternal damnation you are struggling to advice us about?

After eternity is over, you will finally be nothing.

Hem... how can eternity have an end? Didn't took your pills today, eh?  Grin

You are finally getting the point. Your eternal torment will be tremendously long, just as will my eternal joy.

God exists outside of eternity as well as within. There is nothing that has a hold over God in any way, except that God first allows it.

However, it's so interesting that you think that I am not leaving you alone. What's the matter? Is the truth of God finally coming up inside you a little? Are you feeling threatened by reality? Wake up to God. He is loving, and will forgive you for your mistakes. Join with us, and live forever in glory.

Cool

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:43:41 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 09:54:10 AM by stats

Join with us, and live forever in glory.

Cool

Just like the many priests around the world who have fondled many children, all in the name of "God". I bet that is "glory" for all of those children.
Bitonly88

Activity: 420
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:04:31 AM

health depends on it heredity and immunity. From the way of life also depends. But the fact that it depends on religion, personally I have serious doubts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:20:46 PM

Cool

Just like the many priests around the world who have fondled many children, all in the name of "God". I bet that is "glory" for all of those children.

Wow! You are a bit crazy to bet that.

Don't you even understand that there is ultimately death for us all in this life? Is death glory?

The only true glory comes to those to whom God grants eternal life. Believe in the salvation of His Son, Jesus, so that you can gain glory from God for yourself. Otherwise you lose everything, even the little bit you now have.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:21:55 PM

health depends on it heredity and immunity. From the way of life also depends. But the fact that it depends on religion, personally I have serious doubts

Yet, God intervenes and helps those who trust in Him and call on Him.

Cool

stats

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:22:48 PM

Cool

Don't you even understand that there is ultimately death for us all in this life? Is death glory?

The only true glory comes to those to whom God grants eternal life. Believe in the salvation of His Son, Jesus, so that you can gain glory from God for yourself. Otherwise you lose everything, even the little bit you now have.

Cool

I bet that line has been used by many preachers on little children. Are you a preacher by any chance?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:29:22 PM

Cool

Cool

I bet that line has been used by many preachers on little children. Are you a preacher by any chance?

Do you feel that you are being preached at?

Christian counselors use forms of that line to comfort many people who have been hurt. If you would accept Jesus salvation for yourself, you would find that that line brings great comfort.

Cool

stats

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:32:42 PM

Cool

Cool

Christian counselors use forms of that line to comfort many people who have been hurt. If you would accept Jesus salvation for yourself, you would find that that line brings great comfort.

Cool

Preached at..... no! If I was being preached at I would assume the normal guise of a mindless individual who is willing to believe fairy tales as the truth. I find you lack of empathy towards children who have been subjected to the most vile acts against humankind to be extremely disturbing.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:45:21 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Preached at..... no! If I was being preached at I would assume the normal guise of a mindless individual who is willing to believe fairy tales as the truth. I find you lack of empathy towards children who have been subjected to the most vile acts against humankind to be extremely disturbing.

Why do you think that I have lack of empathy? The best that can be done in any painful circumstance is to inform/remind a person of his awaiting salvation.

If you know that you are not being preached at by me, then I am not a preacher for you. Ask the rest of the people in the world to see if I am a preacher for any of them. I can't read their minds any more than I can read yours.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: