Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Health and Religion  (Read 210795 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:49:09 AM

Health and religion

the man can by medicine, but God alone give you Health.

God gives the ability for us to make medicine. But medicine that does not work according to nature is not health.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:31:10 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 09:59:42 PM by CoinCube

Morality is tricky. There was a time where I thought everything was pretty meaningless, a bit of a nihilistic view, and that nothing really was bad or good, everything was simply pointless. However I still couldn't force myself to do what I considered bad things even though I knew it didn't really matter. There is definitely some genetic factor at work, I get angry very quickly for example, I can control it but I still can't avoid getting angry in the first place. I'm personally struggling right now to decide whether eating animals is good or bad, I'm thinking it is morally wrong but I'm still debating it with myself.

Vegetarianism and the morality of eating meat is a difficult one. There is not a single tribal society that is known to be vegetarian so it is reasonable to infer from this that eating meat provided a historical competitive advantage. Thus eating meat likely kept our ancient ancestors alive and without meat they would have perished. It is problematic to classify something as immoral when it was necessary to ensure our current existence.

There are also some poorly understood downsides to a vegan diet.

See:
Vegan diet increases the risk of birth defects
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/4902648/Vegan-diet-increases-the-risk-of-birth-defects-scientists-warn.html

Vegetarian diet linked to lower sperm count
http://www.adventistreview.org/church-news/vegetarian-diet-linked-to-lower-sperm-count

On the other hand there appear to be significant health benefits to giving up meat later in life. Several studies suggest that vegetarians live many years longer then their meat eating counterparts.

Given this juxtaposition my personal opinion is that the best course is to eat meat until one is finished having children and then work towards minimizing it as one becomes older. However, I claim no special insight on this issue.

Below is the Jewish view on eating meat. Judaism places stress on the proper treatment of animals. Unnecessary cruelty is forbidden.
http://www.jewfaq.org/m/animals.htm

The Seven-day Adventist a Christian denomination known for their health and longevity strongly favor vegetarianism but do not require it. The Seven-day Adventist who choose to eat meat are supposed to follow the health laws of Leviticus which makes their very diet similar to that of the Jews.

The sensation that everything feels meaningless is part of the crisis of nihilism. Once you no longer have up or down you are in a very bad place. Jordan Peterson describes this place as chaos in the short video clip below.

Jordan Peterson | What Nietzsche's "God is dead" means

Katy Brown

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

Religion affects the way in which people present symptoms to the doctor and the types of treatment they will accept. Because some religions place restrictions on certain behaviours, religious beliefs may also influence a person's risk of illness in the first place
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

Morality is tricky. There was a time where I thought everything was pretty meaningless, a bit of a nihilistic view, and that nothing really was bad or good, everything was simply pointless. However I still couldn't force myself to do what I considered bad things even though I knew it didn't really matter. There is definitely some genetic factor at work, I get angry very quickly for example, I can control it but I still can't avoid getting angry in the first place. I'm personally struggling right now to decide whether eating animals is good or bad, I'm thinking it is morally wrong but I'm still debating it with myself.

Vegetarianism and the morality of eating meat is a difficult one. There is not a single tribal society that is known to be vegetarian so it is reasonable to infer from this that eating meat provided a historical competitive advantage. Thus eating meat likely kept our ancient ancestors alive and without meat they would have perished. It is problematic to classify something as immoral when it was necessary to ensure our current existence.

There are also some poorly understood downsides to a vegan diet.

See:
Vegan diet increases the risk of birth defects
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/4902648/Vegan-diet-increases-the-risk-of-birth-defects-scientists-warn.html

Vegetarian diet linked to lower sperm count
http://www.adventistreview.org/church-news/vegetarian-diet-linked-to-lower-sperm-count

On the other hand there appear to be significant health benefits to giving up meat later in life. Several studies suggest that vegetarians live many years longer then their meat eating counterparts.

Given this juxtaposition my personal opinion is that the best course is to eat meat until one is finished having children and then work towards minimizing it as one becomes older. However, I claim no special insight on this issue.

Below is the Jewish view on eating meat. Judaism places stress on the proper treatment of animals. Unnecessary cruelty is forbidden.
http://www.jewfaq.org/m/animals.htm

The Seven-day Adventist a Christian denomination known for their health and longevity strongly favor vegetarianism but do not require it. The Seven-day Adventist who choose to eat meat are supposed to follow the health laws of Leviticus which makes their very diet similar to that of the Jews.

The sensation that everything feels meaningless is part of the crisis of nihilism. Once you no longer have up or down you are in a very bad place. Jordan Peterson describes this place as chaos in the short video clip below.

Jordan Peterson | What Nietzsche's "God is dead" means

My grandma is an adventist and she couldn't eat pig, rabbit most sea food and a few more. In all honesty, those are quite stupid rules, you either meat or you don't, those seemingly random chosen animals make no sense to me. That's why I can't take the bible seriously. Not even believers of the bible come to an agreement, you have christians, adventists, orthodox and many more.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:25:59 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 08:09:08 PM by CoinCube

My grandma is an adventist and she couldn't eat pig, rabbit most sea food and a few more. In all honesty, those are quite stupid rules, you either meat or you don't, those seemingly random chosen animals make no sense to me. That's why I can't take the bible seriously. Not even believers of the bible come to an agreement, you have christians, adventists, orthodox and many more.

There are two issues here that are worth exploring.

1) Can costly ritual create purpose in and of itself?

Ritual requires sacrifice of material, time, or behavioral modification. Participating in ritual does several things. First it reinforces to the participant that he or she is serious about his belief structure. One paying only lip service to a concept would not undertake a hardship in its service especially if he did not fully understand the reason for the hardship.

Aesop's Fables were colllected and written 620 and 564 BC. One of the most famous is the story of the farmer and the viper. We know the story is at least 2500 years old and as an oral story it could be far older. The story concerns a farmer who finds a viper freezing in the snow. Taking pity on it, he picks it up and places it within his coat. The viper, revived by the warmth, bites his rescuer. The farmer dies reproaching himself "for pitying a scoundrel,".

One of the transformative elements of religion is the fostering of reciprocal altruism among strangers. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. This principle if widely adhered to is fundamentally transformative. The world, however, is full of vipers and behaving altruistically with a viper is dangerous at best. It is not advisable for example to take a homeless person into your home to help him "get back in his feet" until you learn quite a bit more about him and the reasons for his homelessness.

So how do we determine who is a viper and who is not. If we are serious about the principle of mutual altruistic reciprocity we have to make this determination. One of the most powerful ways is to determine if the individual in question has committed themselves to a set of known core beliefs. It is very easy for a sociopath to lie. It is incredibly difficult for a sociopath to participate in costly rituals expressing allegiance to concepts they distain especially over prolonged periods of time.

Participation in voluntary ritual thus serves not only to reinforce internal commitment but also as external signaling informing others who you are. It's not a perfect source of information but actions always speak louder then words.

2) Is it possible that the Bible could be true but our understanding is simply lacking or our interpretation overly simplified?

This at least warrants consideration. Humans have a general tendency towards arrogance unwarranted extrapolation and overstating both our knowledge of the world and the reliability of that knowledge.

In recent years there has been a growing body of data indicating that eating pork might be actually unhealthy and we are better off with alternative sources of meat. I am unaware of similar data on shellfish or if it has been studied.

See:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1373864.msg17257930#msg17257930

For these reasons I don't think we can conclude that these rules and rituals are stupid. At most we can say that we do not understand their purpose and question their value.

delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. Mental and physical health are the two major type of health.

Religion is a specific elements of a community of believers: dogmas, sacred books, rites, worship, sacrament, moral prescription, interdicts, organization. The majority of religions have developed starting from a revelation based on the exemplary history of a nation, of a prophet or a wise man who taught an ideal of life.
CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:04:02 AM

Vatican Cardinal Says the West Is ‘Committing Suicide’ by Forgetting Its Christian Roots

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/03/02/vatican-cardinal-says-the-west-is-committing-suicide-by-forgetting-its-christian-roots/

The prominent African Cardinal Robert Sarah said in a recent address in Belgium that by forgetting its Christian roots the West is committing suicide, “because a tree without roots is condemned to death.”

In his meeting in Brussels in early February, the outspoken prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Sacraments had strong words both for the leaders of European nations and for certain cardinals and bishops who distort the Catholic faith.

“Not only is the West losing its soul, but it is committing suicide, because a tree without roots is condemned to death,” Sarah said. “I think the West cannot renounce its roots, which have created its culture, its values.”

The signs of this suicide are everywhere, the Guinean cardinal declared, and all boil down to a loss of the sense of the dignity of the person as well as a loss of respect for God and his laws.

“There are chilling things happening in the West,” he said. “I think that a parliament that authorizes the death of an innocent, defenseless child commits a serious act of violence against the human person.”

“When abortion is imposed, especially in developing countries, saying that if they do not accept it, they will receive any more aid, it is violence,” he continued.

This is all to be expected, he said, since the West has also lost its sense of the divine.

“When one has abandoned God, one abandons man, one no longer has a clear vision of man,” he said. “There is a great anthropological crisis in the West today. And this leads to treating people as objects.”

The cardinal said that some Church leaders are also at fault in this suicide of the West, accusing certain high-ranking prelates from “opulent nations” of perverting Christian doctrine regarding life and marriage.

“High-ranking prelates, especially from opulent nations, are working to bring about changes in Christian morality concerning absolute respect for life from conception to natural death, the problem of the divorced and civilly remarried, and other problematic situations,” he said.

“The great drift became evident when some prelates or Catholic intellectuals began to give ‘a green light for abortion’ or ‘a green light for euthanasia’ I their speeches and writings. Now, from the moment that Catholics abandon the teaching of Jesus and the Magisterium of the Church, they contribute to the destruction of the natural institution of marriage as well as the family and it is now the entire human family that finds itself fractured by this new betrayal on the part of priests,” he said.

Cardinal Sarah has been called the “standard bearer for Catholic orthodoxy” and was the world’s youngest bishop in 1979, when Pope John Paul II summoned him for episcopal ordination at only 34 years of age.

He is now one of the most important cardinals in the Church, and his name often comes up on the short list of “papabili”—or papal candidates to eventually succeed Pope Francis.

CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

No Children!
http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com/
Quote from: Bruce Charlton

• Emmanuel Macron, the newly elected French President, has no children.
  • German Chancellor Angela Merkel has no children.
  • Austria’s Chancellor Sebastian Kurz has no children.
  • British Prime Minister Theresa May has no children.
  • Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni has no children.
  • Holland’s Mark Rutte - no children
  • Sweden’s Stefan Löfven - no children
  • Luxembourg’s Xavier Bettel - no children
  • Scotland’s Nicola Sturgeon - no children
  • Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission - no children.

What to make of this pattern? It is significant, for sure - not a coincidence.
And this is just the tip of an iceberg of chosen sub-fertility - implicitly willed extinction - which affects almost the entirety of Western populations (apart from a few traditionally religious subgroups).

It is also just the tip of an iceberg of anti-real-marriage, anti-family, anti-biology - pro-extra-marital promiscuity, pro-sexual revolution, pro-hedonism...

It is decadence, it is nihilism, it is despair.  It is positive, deliberate, strategic evil.

We knew all this already - and we know the cause; but demographics provides the most objective data that illustrates it.

AmberStephenson

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

if there is any there is anything anybody will ever wish for is be in health because they say health is wealth  as for that of religion i think it all about family background because it what one was bone into that what he or she will want to follow when he or she grow up the family has a great role to play in the life a child.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. Mental and physical health are the two major type of health.
Unless it's bad health, of course.

Religion is a specific elements of a community of believers: dogmas, sacred books, rites, worship, sacrament, moral prescription, interdicts, organization. The majority of religions have developed starting from a revelation based on the exemplary history of a nation, of a prophet or a wise man who taught an ideal of life.

Number 6 of "religion" at Dictionary.com says:
something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

Doesn't sound like your definition is complete.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
farida_y323

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

Religion affects the way in which people present symptoms to the doctor and the types of treatment they will accept. Because some religions place restrictions on certain behaviours, religious beliefs may also influence a person's risk of illness in the first place. So it can say that health and religion are company to each other. One can cure by others help.
MNMLs

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

almost all religions disapprove smoking, alcohol, drugs and etc. isnt it a care about health ? almost all religions postulate careness about health as body and mental.
GenaBoom

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

i dont see any health threat from religion. i know that every religion care about its followers. im sure if we study a bit more about any religion, we'll find the teachings about food, health ant so on.
AWBaris

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

[ Is the lack of religion bad for your health? In a large survey of over 600,000 people Frank Newport and colleagues showed that the very religious not only report higher levels of overall wellbeing they are also more likely to have healthy eating and exercise habits. ]

I agree with this although it depends on the religion. Members of Christian denominations has this kind of effect on them. Maybe because they have a peace of mind that whatever happened, their God will save them in the end long as they trust and fear Him.
cristin

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

Religion is a doctrine where believers it is recommended to always do better. For that all adherents of religion who believe in the teachings and carry out his teachings they will always carry out all the things that exist in the doctrine. Human beings can not be separated with the religion, when man is far away from religion then there will be a void in his soul. .
Astargath

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

almost all religions disapprove smoking, alcohol, drugs and etc. isnt it a care about health ? almost all religions postulate careness about health as body and mental.

They also approve rape, slavery and murder so I don't know where you are going with this.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Suprex125

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

Islamic teachings greatly emphasize physical health. In order to stay healthy, the things that need to be looked after and guarded, according to some scholars, are mentioned, there are ten things, namely: in terms of eating, drinking, motion, silence, sleep, awake, sexual intercourse, desires, psychology, limbs.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

They also approve rape, slavery and murder so I don't know where you are going with this.

Rather, it's your misunderstanding and intentional desire to misapply what religious books say that says, "They also approve rape, slavery and murder... ."

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

[ Is the lack of religion bad for your health? In a large survey of over 600,000 people Frank Newport and colleagues showed that the very religious not only report higher levels of overall wellbeing they are also more likely to have healthy eating and exercise habits. ]

I agree with this although it depends on the religion. Members of Christian denominations has this kind of effect on them. Maybe because they have a peace of mind that whatever happened, their God will save them in the end long as they trust and fear Him.

Science has become a religion to many people. Why? They believe that it holds truth, when a lot of it doesn't. Evolution theory is one example.

My questions are, do evolutionists have better health for believing their false religion? Is this the same for people who believe other false aspects of science?

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

Rather, it's your misunderstanding and intentional desire to misapply what religious books say that says, "They also approve rape, slavery and murder... ."

Cool

There should be no misunderstanding in a so called ''holly book'' If god truly intended a book to be the only way to know he exists he would have done a better job.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.  Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Is there really anything misunderstood in those verses?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: