Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you with or against "the U.K. quits the European Union" ?  (Read 8140 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:11:30 PM

If Germany and Austria are donating the most money, how is the "4th Reich" useful for them?
It's just draining € from them, by your logic

Remember what happened in the 1930s. The third Reich had also employed similar tactics. Right now, Germany is in short supply of slave labor. The European Union provides them cheap labor from countries such as Greece, Romania, Poland, and Bulgaria. What happened to the Greeks (debt bondage) will happen to the others in the EU as well. They can work for the German masters, until they payoff their never-ending debts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:24:36 PM

Slaves love their masters. They will not leave.

Please don't say that! I hope they will leave I hope it so much!!!

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 02:42:53 PM

So do I but I can totally understand his pessimism, I fear it will be like with Greece and Scotland, they just won't have the balls to do it.
xslugx

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:58:46 PM

So do I but I can totally understand his pessimism, I fear it will be like with Greece and Scotland, they just won't have the balls to do it.

I just don't understand why our presidents accepted the Brexit conditions...

"Kneel down and suck it!"
 "yes sir"

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 04:01:52 PM

They're going for unelected Europion Union jobs, that's why they'll do anything, they can sit there earning thousands a month doing pretty much nothing with no way to get rid of them, the European Union in my opnion is an attempt at establishing an empire because nobody voted for these fuckers in charge at the central bank and so on.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:05:13 PM

You mean to say that the European Union is a bad thing and would like to see it dismantled?

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:16:37 PM

You mean to say that the European Union is a bad thing and would like to see it dismantled?

There are advantages and disadvantages. For the richer, Western European countries, the disadvantages seem to outweigh the advantages.  Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:26:46 PM

There are advantages and disadvantages. For the richer, Western European countries, the disadvantages seem to outweigh the advantages.  Smiley

That is 100% true. The Western European Union members (i.e the original members) made so many concessions to the new members (i.e those from the former Warsaw Pact), so that they will join the organization. But in due course, the Eastern members started misusing their privileges, angering the citizens of the western nations. For example, right now the British welfare system is exploited to the core by immigrants from Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria. In some cases, native British were evicted from the council flats, to make room for these immigrants.
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:16:08 PM

I'm all for a real EU. A real Eu would mean a Federal government with EU policies that are applied and can't be get rid of (like UK is doing).

First mandatory thing should be to have a unique taxation system.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:19:34 PM

That is 100% true. The Western European Union members (i.e the original members) made so many concessions to the new members (i.e those from the former Warsaw Pact), so that they will join the organization. But in due course, the Eastern members started misusing their privileges, angering the citizens of the western nations. For example, right now the British welfare system is exploited to the core by immigrants from Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria. In some cases, native British were evicted from the council flats, to make room for these immigrants.

You seem to have problems with migrants, but they're not the real problem. Wanna know where the real problem is? Ireland and Luxembourg. Those two countries are the biggest parasites of EU. Migrants are a problem, but they could be easily dealt with with a good economy and enough money. But fact is that all the BIG COMPANIES in EU have offshore companies in Ireland an Luxembourg where they pay nearly 0 taxes. It means, for example, that Apple makes billions of € in EU and gives NOTHING to EU states. And then we got debt and problem with migrants... But with Apple, Google, McDonald etc money, we could get rid of the debt, lower taxes of the people, have a better economy, less unemployment and suddenly migrants would be a much less important problem!

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:30:35 PM

You seem to have problems with migrants, but they're not the real problem. Wanna know where the real problem is? Ireland and Luxembourg. Those two countries are the biggest parasites of EU. Migrants are a problem, but they could be easily dealt with with a good economy and enough money. But fact is that all the BIG COMPANIES in EU have offshore companies in Ireland an Luxembourg where they pay nearly 0 taxes. It means, for example, that Apple makes billions of € in EU and gives NOTHING to EU states. And then we got debt and problem with migrants... But with Apple, Google, McDonald etc money, we could get rid of the debt, lower taxes of the people, have a better economy, less unemployment and suddenly migrants would be a much less important problem!

Sounds interesting. I didn't know that about Ireland and Luxembourg.

SimplisticStu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 06:02:52 PM

I love this thread  Grin I'm in the UK and I agree with some of you that state UK are better out of the EU and I agree with some who say it's a dictatorship.
IMO I hope UK does leave the EU, as the 2nd biggest contributor those resources could be used much more effectively on the UK to sort the welfare system so it's fair and does not discriminate against hard working people such as myself that pay into it. I see too many "lazy" people day to day who are happy to sit at home with their designer TV's and a full fridge of food and sign a piece of paper every 2 weeks to state they are "looking" for work when in actual fact they know they are doing just fine without working. This should not be the case, they should struggle and feel the pinch if they don't work, the incentive isn't there for them to break that habit and genuinely go out and find work. I agree with immigrants coming into the UK (not the illegal ones) as I feel they play an important role in the UK economy but for the lazy UK citizens to lay the blame here (which most do) is not only a sign of ignorance, it shows a lack of knowledge to whats actually going on around them. I personally look forward to the referendum.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:05:36 PM

As you may know that UK will have a referendum about whether they will leave the European Union or not.
So I want to know your opinion regarding this issue, SPECIALLY who live in Europe or UK:

Are you with or against "the U.K. quits the European Union" ?

each country in europe should leave this evil organisation for the sake of its sanity... europeen union sucks our souls.. and bloods brutally..
blackbird307

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:14:09 PM

As you may know that UK will have a referendum about whether they will leave the European Union or not.
So I want to know your opinion regarding this issue, SPECIALLY who live in Europe or UK:

Are you with or against "the U.K. quits the European Union" ?

each country in europe should leave this evil organisation for the sake of its sanity... europeen union sucks our souls.. and bloods brutally..

"Evil organization"? I am curious about the country you live in. Could that be Germany?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:24:01 PM

Although I hate the European Union, it is not possible to ignore the positive effect it had on the former Warsaw pact nations such as Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, and Slovakia. The European Union membership resulted in improving the living standards in each of these nations. The average wages increased by manifold, there was improvement in the health sector, and the local farmers became eligible for comprehensive subsidies. Without the European Union, these countries will go back to the stone age.
blackbird307

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:28:34 PM

I am amazed to see that someone actually takes the side of the Union. Well done.

Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:13:35 PM

If they do leave the stock market will go haywire and not sure if I like the domino effect that would surface as a result.
But I also do not want to see the U.K over run by political interests that go contrary to its well being.

Imagine if they do leave it would cause other Countries to start punting migrants that where forced on them.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:25:58 PM

Actually considering its very special and unique status, UK isn't a donor but a parasite (with your categories).

Here is the net contribution to the EU budget in 2015:

As you can see, the United Kingdom is the second largest net donor, after Germany. And surprisingly Netherlands is at #3 (I was expecting France or Italy).

This doesn't mean anything

How much do they get back? What is the percentage of it considering being a small/big country?

If Germany and Austria are donating the most money, how is the "4th Reich" useful for them?

Remember what happened in the 1930s. The third Reich had also employed similar tactics. Right now, Germany is in short supply of slave labor. The European Union provides them cheap labor from countries such as Greece, Romania, Poland, and Bulgaria. What happened to the Greeks (debt bondage) will happen to the others in the EU as well. They can work for the German masters, until they payoff their never-ending debts.

Which tactics are those?

Except for Germany having a debt of 2.2 trillion €

You could wrap $1 bills around the Earth 9,122 times with the debt amount

If you lay $1 bills on top of each other they would make a pile 255,922 km

That's equivalent to 0.67 trips to the Moon

You're a ruskie, you don't want a strong union of countries on the west, it's cool, we get it  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:35:01 PM

The UK should exit the EU and join NAFTA and The UK has a lot more in common with the US and Canada than they ever did with these other Europeans and their bizarre legal systems.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:35:33 PM

Actually considering its very special and unique status, UK isn't a donor but a parasite (with your categories).

Here is the net contribution to the EU budget in 2015:

As you can see, the United Kingdom is the second largest net donor, after Germany. And surprisingly Netherlands is at #3 (I was expecting France or Italy).

This doesn't mean anything

How much do they get back? What is the percentage of it considering being a small/big country?

Which tactics are those?

Except for Germany having a debt of 2.2 trillion €

You could wrap $1 bills around the Earth 9,122 times with the debt amount

If you lay $1 bills on top of each other they would make a pile 255,922 km

That's equivalent to 0.67 trips to the Moon

You're a ruskie, you don't want a strong union of countries on the west, it's cool, we get it  Cheesy

Okay outside from their huge crisis like americas.

I`m more of afraid of the recent light with cold war 2.0 what vice filmed on the ground with going with russia.

And I have a feeling a possible WW3..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: