Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Casascius 0.1 BTC MS69  (Read 1189 times)
Eodguy149 (OP)

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:06:53 AM

Either send the tracking number in the AM or return my payment to address in private message.  To see you online and not responding to my inquiry doesn't set my mind at ease in the slightest.

Kind of frustrating.  Sad

I explained to you that today was extremely hectic with work and that I would have to ship it out tomorrow morning instead of this morning. I have replied to all of your PM's in less than three hours and kept you posted every step of the way. Due to an unexpected firing at my job I had to work a 14 hour day without a lunch, you know this because I told you.

I sincerely apologize for the one day shipping delay, if there was anything that could have been done to prevent it I assure you I would have. Meanwhile if you look at your own posts you took two days to send payment for the coin, and usually 6-12 hours to reply to my PM's.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to send a PM and then immediately make a post on the for sale thread seemingly trying to create drama. This could have easily been handled privately.   

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:15:41 AM

Wow.....1.7 BTC ,great!! I would be anxious to get the coin as well but life happens, give the guy some time it seems he is making an effort to get it out ASAP.

Beautiful coin by the way.
woodson

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:07:00 PM

I'm not arguing.  I'm the buyer.  I sent the payment and your response was I'll send tracking in the morning.  Next day, life happened. I get it.  I have been burned before on this very forum so my concern was not you, your character, or anything other than you not meeting the timeline that you set as expectation.

This isn't a debate, a reputation issue or anything. 

Just send the tracking number please.

I appreciate it. The only reason for the additional add to this thread was because you have zero trust and I second guessed if escrow would not have been the appropriate path to take.

Life's hard enough with our everyday tribulations, I'm certainly not trying to make drama or complicate matters further.

Thanks,

B
woodson

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:09:33 PM

Wow.....1.7 BTC ,great!! I would be anxious to get the coin as well but life happens, give the guy some time it seems he is making an effort to get it out ASAP.

Beautiful coin by the way.

Thanks obviously excited to receive it.

No harm or ill intentions guys.  We have enough gruff in the community presently.  I want to make friends of same interest not cause additional despair. 

J, again, thank you.
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:18:21 PM

I'm not arguing.  I'm the buyer.  I sent the payment and your response was I'll send tracking in the morning.  Next day, life happened. I get it.  I have been burned before on this very forum so my concern was not you, your character, or anything other than you not meeting the timeline that you set as expectation.

I appreciate it. The only reason for the additional add to this thread was because you have zero trust and I second guessed if escrow would not have been the appropriate path to take.

Life's hard enough with our everyday tribulations, I'm certainly not trying to make drama or complicate matters further.

Thanks,

B

Eodguy is a trusted member of the forum, and of the physical coin collectors. He will get you your coin in good time. If there has been a small delay, then there will have been a good reason for it. He certainly doesnt have zero trust
woodson

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:17:14 PM

Thanks,

B

Eodguy is a trusted member of the forum, and of the physical coin collectors. He will get you your coin in good time. If there has been a small delay, then there will have been a good reason for it. He certainly doesnt have zero trust

Good to know and I was referring to the avatar listing trust to the left.  All is well fellas.  Enjoy your day. 
Eodguy149 (OP)

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:07:59 PM

Woodson I had a similar situation  he is probably busy at work . I bought a couple of coins from him before one  without escrow and he sent it quick.

Thanks for the vouch guys, I appreciate it.  Smiley

In regard to the coin it is in the mail and will be arriving to its new owner shortly.

I'm leaving this thread open until the coin arrives safe and sound and this whole matter can be wrapped up.

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
woodson

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:47:45 PM

Thank you Sir for getting back with me and shipping out the coin.  I am excited to get in hand. I apologize if this felt anything more than an attempt to ensure bases were covered as a buyer.  I am not the most graceful author of the written word and sympathize with your frustrations.  I enjoy the forum and good to see such a vocal backing to your character by the community.

Thanks again,

Best,

Woodson
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: