Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HYDRO.BONDS status?  (Read 1437 times)
JohnGalt (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 114

Who is John Galt?

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 07:21:51 AM

I sent a PM to cuz0882 today asking about the status of HYDRO.BONDS. He responded saying that he has received the shareholder list from GLBSE and asked for my email to see if I am on this list. Has anyone else been in contact with him? The HydroMining Bonds thread is locked and he has hasn't posted in months. I'm wondering if I was left out because I am not on his list for some reason.

Trade physical bitcoins: Economy > Marketplace > Goods > Collectibles
My signing address: 19mzFU4zFrZHkAkHSUta6LapJ6fTFJyhiH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2013, 07:23:25 AM

Same messaged awhile back and got confirmation of being on the list. Nothing further though

Blank

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 10:52:47 AM

I too had some Shares in Hydro Mining and really expected some kind of continuation of the Bonds.

Now that GLBSE gave out all the shareholder info and we have several new Asset market websites many offering easy/free importing of GLBSE Securities, I really don't see an excuse as to why Hydro mining has just disappeared. To me it seems very likely that cuz0882 has been mining all this time so I am owed a hefty Dividend.

Really he needs to either liquidate the operation, or re-list the bond on one of the new markets (my preference).
camolist

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 10:55:54 AM

Check your glbse address for a payment in mid December paying up to that point

also he seems responsive to messages. Just discussed hydro the other day

Blank

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 11:49:26 AM

Check your glbse address for a payment in mid December paying up to that point

also he seems responsive to messages. Just discussed hydro the other day

Thanks for the info i can confirm i did receive a payment on the 13th of December that adds up to roughly what i would expect for several weeks of dividends. Previously i had no idea what this small payment was and who it was from.
vrtrasura

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 05:14:49 PM

Hydrobonds was my favorite asset on GLBSE.  I loved the returns and the free asic upgrade clause.

I messaged him a while back and he said he had some troubles and wasn't willing to unlock the hydro bonds thread.  He also gave me a small payment and said he was still working out what to do.  I would like to know if the asic upgrade is still happening or if it's off the table.  If it's off the table we should know what's going on. 
smickles

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 09:20:40 PM

<snip>
Now that GLBSE gave out all the shareholder info
<snip>
That is false. I still haven't received any information on one of my listings.

chunglam
Donator

Activity: 229
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 01:45:17 PM

Hydrobonds was my favorite asset on GLBSE.  I loved the returns and the free asic upgrade clause.

I messaged him a while back and he said he had some troubles and wasn't willing to unlock the hydro bonds thread.  He also gave me a small payment and said he was still working out what to do.  I would like to know if the asic upgrade is still happening or if it's off the table.  If it's off the table we should know what's going on. 

Same here. I also received dividend payment on 13 December 2012 that adds up to roughly what i would expect. No further news from him since then, agree that he should clarify the future plan of Hydrobond. I have big chunk holding of Hydrobonds Cry
Blank

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:20:28 PM

I got a payment on 4/4/2013 equating to 0.032246 per share that i am pretty sure is from HYDROMINING/cuz0882. Any of the other shareholders get this payment to help confirm it was? Also if it is from Hydromining it's a fair amount lower than i would have expected...
camolist

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 03:45:21 PM

I got a payment on 4/4/2013 equating to 0.032246 per share that i am pretty sure is from HYDROMINING/cuz0882. Any of the other shareholders get this payment to help confirm it was? Also if it is from Hydromining it's a fair amount lower than i would have expected...

same 0.032246 * my share count so for sure Hydromining

have not tried to do math yet but 0.032246 does seem a bit low for 10 mh since mid december

JohnGalt (OP)

Who is John Galt?

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:13:41 PM

same 0.032246 * my share count so for sure Hydromining

have not tried to do math yet but 0.032246 does seem a bit low for 10 mh since mid december

I (and I assume everyone else) have been receiving payments periodically. I have received a few since December. He doesn't announce them, so they can go unnoticed. He told me a while back that he is concerned about posting for legal reasons, but is happy to communicate by email. While his silence is disconcerting, I'm very happy that he has continued to uphold his end of the deal.

camolist

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 05:18:06 PM

I (and I assume everyone else) have been receiving payments periodically. I have received a few since December. He doesn't announce them, so they can go unnoticed. He told me a while back that he is concerned about posting for legal reasons, but is happy to communicate by email. While his silence is disconcerting, I'm very happy that he has continued to uphold his end of the deal.

what dates have you received payment since December? this is the first i've gotten and as of my last communication he said December was the last  0.032246 would make more sense to me if there has been maybe 2 other payments since december but my bitcoin transaction list isnt accounting for it and he hasnt mentioned in messages any payments except decembers

chunglam
Donator

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:23:32 PM

Hi camolist, please check your PM, it can explain the situation. I haven't decided whether I want to publish the conversation with cuz0882 to public.
JohnGalt (OP)

Who is John Galt?

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:30:14 PM

what dates have you received payment since December? this is the first i've gotten and as of my last communication he said December was the last  0.3 would make more sense to me if there has been maybe 2 other payments since december but my bitcoin transaction list isnt accounting for it and he hasnt mentioned in messages any payments except decembers

I haven't kept good records, but I remember receiving payments that I couldn't account for, so I assumed they were from him. The address is used for other payments, so the best I can do is this: I have received payments that may or may not have been from him on 1/1, 1/8, 1/23, and 3/3

Blank

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 06:56:59 PM

I only got payments on 13th December and 4th April but i think this is most likely the case for all of us so your extra payments are probably from a different asset off The GLBSE.
As for expected mining returns on the advertised 10Mh/s per share i would have expected between 0.08btc - 0.12btc for the 3 and a half months of mining (under normal circumstances).
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 11:33:24 AM

I can confirm receipt of two payments.  December & within the past week.

Chunglam & camolist, if you have time to PM that story, too, that'd be rockin!

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
chunglam
Donator

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 03:04:35 PM

My understanding is that last payout was not a dividend payment, it is one time compensation for bond holders. He used our dividend to buy more BFL ASIC devices and divided the costs of all BFL devices to us bond holders. He will keep those BFL devices to himself and no more dividend payment after that(unless he change his mind in future).

Thanks for sending this.  I'll read up later this week.

Do you have a plan for action?  Do you consider his final payment reasonable?

No, I don't have any plan right now. I may consider to start scam accusation by publishing my conversation with him but I want to hear more opinions from other bond holders before taking any action.

I don't think his final payment reasonable. Besides HYDROBONDS,  I have PIMP and YABMC bonds. PIMP operator  refunded me 132.x BTC + dividend for 2200 PIMP shares (~220 HYDROBONDS) on mid of last December and YABMC operator continually pay me back dividend by moving shares to BTC-TC(still paying). Cuz0882 at least should pay back dividend between 13-Dec-12 and now which should be roughly 45BTC for my 538 shares. Then I may accept this final buy back.
r3demon

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 11:02:22 AM

My understanding is that last payout was not a dividend payment, it is one time compensation for bond holders. He used our dividend to buy more BFL ASIC devices and divided the costs of all BFL devices to us bond holders. He will keep those BFL devices to himself and no more dividend payment after that(unless he change his mind in future).

Thanks for sending this.  I'll read up later this week.

Do you have a plan for action?  Do you consider his final payment reasonable?

No, I don't have any plan right now. I may consider to start scam accusation by publishing my conversation with him but I want to hear more opinions from other bond holders before taking any action.

I don't think his final payment reasonable. Besides HYDROBONDS,  I have PIMP and YABMC bonds. PIMP operator  refunded me 132.x BTC + dividend for 2200 PIMP shares (~220 HYDROBONDS) on mid of last December and YABMC operator continually pay me back dividend by moving shares to BTC-TC(still paying). Cuz0882 at least should pay back dividend between 13-Dec-12 and now which should be roughly 45BTC for my 538 shares. Then I may accept this final buy back.

The final payment seems not reasonable and the dividends weren't paid properly. The main reason I bought HYDRO.BOND shares was a possibility of BFL ASIC upgrade, and now it has just ended with some minimal payment. I hope cuz0882 makes some statement considering the situation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: