Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·.  (Read 91126 times)
FAKE_GENERATOR

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 05:31:18 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 07:32:29 AM by FAKE_GENERATOR

Very very BAD experience.
I awaited to say "I love this fake generator" and in fact now I have the my 3 confirm.

My 3 confirmations are:

1) There is a limit of 20,000,000 SAT and this is not speciefied in the website! IT IS SPECIFIED UNLIMITED from the first day of launch

2)  I have seen with my eyes a referred user, because I was from his house to help him to invest in this fake generator, that has bought a LEVEL 14 for 1BTC and the system strangely did not give us other possibilities to upgrade his plan as He choosen! 0.2BTC Level 10 taken instead of Level 14 for 1BTC (strange hahaha)

3) Many many other things that I prefer to not specify for the security and integrity of the Owner of this fake system (if he would I'm here to discuss about all these bad functionalities and fro removing this post)

But till I'm not contacted personally in Private Message from you, Tom, this is my experience.

A fake one!

Greeetings from Italy!

Stay hungry, stay faked... and the show must go on!  Undecided

This is my panel:
http://s30.postimg.org/5v3sb0v4h/07cgt.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:23:44 AM

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 1,336 SAT( i'm new here)
User ID:1bf6d180
Review:Nothing to say.. I really like your design Smiley.. Hope will have profitable with Coin Generator!

i have just change format of posting.. pls check for me
anto63

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:41:21 AM

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:65,613 SAT
User ID:fbf15176
Review:nothing to say negative until now, i think this is the best game ever in faucet
bitcoin network!
I hope it lasts.
Crimsonate

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:07:57 AM

I awaited to say "I love this fake generator" and in fact now I have the my 3 confirm.

My 3 confirmations are:

1) There is a limit of 20,000,000 SAT and this is not speciefied in the website! IT IS SPECIFIED UNLIMITED from the first day of launch

2)  I have seen with my eyes a referred user, because I was from his house to help him to invest in this fake generator, that has bought a LEVEL 14 for 1BTC and the system strangely did not give me other possibilities to upgrade my plan as I choosen! 0.2BTC Level 10 taken instead of Level 14 for 1BTC (strange hahaha)

3) Many many other things that I prefer to not specify for the security and integrity of the Owner of this fake system (if he would I'm here to discuss about all these bad functionalities and fro removing this post)

But till I'm not contacted personally in Private Message from you, this is my experience.

A fake one!

Greeetings from Italy!

This is my panel:

Would you mind giving us more proof that this bitcoin faucet is actually fake? If more people actually start complaining then I might believe what you just wrote. However, no one till now has accused this faucet for scamming, so for now, if you can prove this is actually fake we might follow your path of not using this faucet.
Nani275

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:17:33 AM

I took a 7-level building. No problems have been, and still is not. And, hopefully, will not be. Of course, I mean the level of the other buildings, but the fact is. Have you contacted customer support chat?
MontyOnTheRun

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:27:04 AM

This is crapy scam, minimum WD increased to 100.000 satoshi.

That faggot pushing on to invest, its not a free faucet its a rob faucet,

Do not invest guys, you loose your money, as you loose in scams like this or Work bitcoin.

Claim only free claims, nobody will make you milionaire expept your own bussness and hand.

DO NOT INVEST HERE

Keep calm, we are not scamming anyone. We believe 50,000 satoshi is too much small amount, moreover flooding our BlockTrail API because lots of people can easily reach that amount.
As free user you will be able to reach the payout in less than 2 days and you already know it. I don't see any reason to complain.
If you do not feel comfortable enough with our service then do not continue any further, avoid us or just do not deposit any coin.

We are also notifing you almost 12 hours before the apply, isn't that fair enough? More interesting features will follow in next hours/days.

Thanks for you attention.
Regards, Tom  Smiley

What a rude little child.

Bitcoinget.com
Earn BTC for Surveys, Tasks and Offers - 0.295 BTC so far!!
FAKE_GENERATOR

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 07:41:44 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 08:00:30 AM by FAKE_GENERATOR

I took a 7-level building. No problems have been, and still is not. And, hopefully, will not be. Of course, I mean the level of the other buildings, but the fact is. Have you contacted customer support chat?

No. We had wrote to the support email and the reply was:

"Are you sure that you have bought the right Level? We have some customers without any problem, Regards"

Very good support ... we was 3 People in front at the Pc and we have seen all 3 this problem.

You said that you have not problems... yeah me too with my Basic level 7 for 0.05  but I'm talking about other any way.
But why if you buy a Level for example 7, the System say that you have Active also Level 6-5-4-3-2-1 But when you buy an upgrade to a Level 8 is not calcuated the difference but the Price is entire?

Here I'm talking about a Level 14 at cost of 1 BTC.

Good for US that the system have choosen this Plan because we have requested Back the 0.8 and we discovered that the withdraw has a limit hahahaha good 0.20 for 4 days and Cash out all... this is our experience

Here a personal suggestion for TOM the Dev:
The commissions about the deposit I suggest you to take if a Person buy a Level not only for a simply deposit because my Friend has deposit 1 BTC and I got 0.05 BTC from this deposit. If my Friend deposit and Cash out we earn only from this transactions  Grin

And now about the LIMIT OF 20.000.000 SAT we want to talk and discuss?Huh There are no limits yeah... NO OTHER WORDS...

THAT SCANDAL!!!
FAKE_GENERATOR

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 08:06:33 AM

My 3 confirmations are:

2)  I have seen with my eyes a referred user, because I was from his house to help him to invest in this fake generator, that has bought a LEVEL 14 for 1BTC and the system strangely did not give me other possibilities to upgrade my plan as I choosen! 0.2BTC Level 10 taken instead of Level 14 for 1BTC (strange hahaha)

But till I'm not contacted personally in Private Message from you, this is my experience.

A fake one!

Greeetings from Italy!

This is my panel:

Would you mind giving us more proof that this bitcoin faucet is actually fake? If more people actually start complaining then I might believe what you just wrote. However, no one till now has accused this faucet for scamming, so for now, if you can prove this is actually fake we might follow your path of not using this faucet.

Hey Crimsonate I'm free to talk about what I want and a Major reason that I have over 250 referrals and I've invested non ONLY inside this scandal faucet but also out for advertising and others... I had Credit to the Tom's project with my personal criteria but I'm free to write that there are no TRASPARENT in this entire website.

All informations are missed!!!
NoAgro

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:24:12 AM

My 3 confirmations are:

2)  I have seen with my eyes a referred user, because I was from his house to help him to invest in this fake generator, that has bought a LEVEL 14 for 1BTC and the system strangely did not give us other possibilities to upgrade his plan as He choosen! 0.2BTC Level 10 taken instead of Level 14 for 1BTC (strange hahaha)

But till I'm not contacted personally in Private Message from you, Tom, this is my experience.

A fake one!

Greeetings from Italy!

This is my panel:

haha this seems like some desperate competition faucet owner is trying to throw dirt on the new big guy in the industry lol Cheesy, now mr. ballsy, specify couple things.... first of all, what limit are you talking about? limit of what? second, you bought a building and you received another one? seems like a problem, eventhough it should not be possible...where is your proof that you are not making it up? i can say im pope and nobody gives a sht because everyone knows it is not true and this seems so no true, show us proof so we can raise up against this faucet....now the third point, many other things? srsly? comon tell us, you are obviously trying to hurt the program and the owner and now you say you dont want to? dafuq, where is the logic? you either want to hurt the program or not, decide what is it....BTW FAKE GENERATOR nickname? your statements are the only things that seem fake to me Wink no prooves, just ballsy talks
antiuser1

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:26:51 AM

This seems to be a good faucet and also good way to diversify my bitcoin investments, but the fact that I have to be online regularly is not very practical. Since I lost a good amount of money on similar services that turned out to be scam, I will be more careful this time and use Coin Generator as a Faucet only for now. I rather invest my money were I already have good experience.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
nostal02

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:29:25 AM

I really dont know if i should put my money here...
If i buy a lvl 5 house when will i be able to reach my ROI?..
NoAgro

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:30:43 AM

This seems to be a good faucet and also good way to diversify my bitcoin investments, but the fact that I have to be online regularly is not very practical. Since I lost a good amount of money on similar services that turned out to be scam, I will be more careful this time and use Coin Generator as a Faucet only for now. I rather invest my money were I already have good experience.

yes that pisses me off too, im not always around so i loose some profit too but, that is how it is...anyway if you invest you have much more space in storage, i have level9 for 0.1BTC and my stoprage is full after 5hours...i can manage to claim most of it
NoAgro

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:35:26 AM

if you claim all the profit you will duble you initial investment during the lifetime of the building you bought
nostal02

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:38:54 AM

if you claim all the profit you will duble you initial investment during the lifetime of the building you bought

The only problem i see is the time...
As im busy and tends to not get all the investment when they are full...
Whats your method when getting your profit?.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:10:23 AM

The only problem i see is the time...
As im busy and tends to not get all the investment when they are full...
Whats your method when getting your profit?.

My "method" is to get in my account every 5 hrs or less and get the money!  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:25:51 AM

My "method" is to get in my account every 5 hrs or less and get the money!  Grin

Do you interrupt your sleep for a few cents?

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:34:09 AM

Do you interrupt your sleep for a few cents?

Who said that i am sleeping? Huh

Seriously? No i dont but i dont sleep that much anyways. So, i dont loose much with 6 hrs of sleep...

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:50:42 AM

cannot reach the site for the last 30minutes...

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
nhoxsockgmb

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:11:54 AM

Seriously,I think Should have sat claim 1 robot automatically.
Users can rent it at the right price.
hananl1styo

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:29:23 AM

this site slow loading Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: