Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Announcement] Avalon ASIC Batch #1 Ships  (Read 238869 times)
JerimiahJohnson

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 01:51:29 AM

i just talked to yufi

apparently my batch 1 order has shipped - he said he's in the car and will send tracking when he gets back

ill keep yall updated

these guy are legit - it just takes time to build and ship all these units.

Coming soon the Cointamination 16 65nm Chip BFL CLone Board.
Board Hashing: http://bit.ly/1cXs5Rt
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vicus

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 01:55:19 AM

i just talked to yufi

apparently my batch 1 order has shipped - he said he's in the car and will send tracking when he gets back

ill keep yall updated

What is your order #? And what contact method you used to reach Yifu? And if BitSyncom is reading this, pls, give tracking info for rest of us... (#200000618)
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:01:44 AM

i just talked to yufi

ill keep yall updated

maybe you can contact him again and ask whats up with the site and batch 2 and keeps on re directing. Just sent pm so hope we get some answers Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
eestimees

Activity: 651
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 01:12:32 PM

Got tracking from DHL (I asked via e-mail if there's something for me), order number close to 400 is in DHL premesis in HG. In couple of days it should be in Estonia, hope to get it from customs before weekend.

Can't hide the exitement Smiley

eestimees
JerimiahJohnson

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 02:53:46 PM

I am happy to report I have received two DHL tracking numbers

they are for only a partial amount of my order - but its better than nothing, and yufi stated my entire order has shipped he just does not have tracking numbers for them yet

I am guessing they are using some kind of courier service or perhaps this has something to do with customs, everyone seems to be getting tracking numbers from different carriers and it appears yufi does not receive tracking until after its been shipped a day or so.

Just speculation based on my experience

Looks like one of the packages left hong kong today and the other one has not been picked up yet

cant wait to plug them in and show them off Tongue

Coming soon the Cointamination 16 65nm Chip BFL CLone Board.
Board Hashing: http://bit.ly/1cXs5Rt
hekiman

Activity: 237
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:05:17 PM

@JerimiahJohnson: can you please tell us your ordernumber?

Filehoster anonym mit Bitcoins bezahlen: Volumenkontingent
Vicus

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:33:56 PM

So, from post above I can suggest, that, If I'm not received tracking #, than my order not shipped or shipped just right now or close to that day...

BitSyncom, tell the truth. Are entire batch #1 was shipped by March 10, or not? Why is it so difficult to post?
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:55:10 PM

yes has batch 1  shipped? Every order that was placed..

Avalanche is a must own
Dhomochevsky

Activity: 242
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 08:18:32 PM

Well, I wanted to call DHL today to ask them about any incoming packages, but I didn't need to, apparently. They called me and told me there's a package inbound, point of origin Hong Kong, and it will arrive in the country tomorrow (about 12 hrs from the time of this posting). They said that if all goes well with customs they will deliver the package the day after. If it's any help, my order is #330 and I'm in Romania, EU.

I wanted to ask other people that received their units already - what was the declared value of the units? the full 1200$ per unit? Feel free to answer on private if you don't want to post here. I just need to know what to expect, I'll have to pay 24% VAT...
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 08:32:07 PM

I spent 20 years being angry.

I hope not over one thing... That's a long time to hold a grudge.

Yes, something very unfair and difficult.  I was wronged.  The lesson, though, is that my own anger also poisoned me.

I'm angry all the time. A lot of people in their 30's and 40's believe it or not still live at home with mommy still washing their underwear and making them dinner. Those are the ones you see on here mouthing off, caps lock on, have no idea what they are talking about, can't spell a word even using a spell check. Those are the guys that have nothing to worry about. No bills to pay, no real stress in life. The biggest thing they have to worry about it is when is mom going to feed them. They're too scared or too cheap to even get their own place and have their own life. These type of people have no reason at all to be angry with anyone.

I moved out of mommy's nest at the age of 18. And since I'm not financially rich I've seen just about every bad end of the stick you can think of. Everything is an uphill battle. There is always someone saying no, you can't do that, you will have to wait, it can't be done, denied, whatever. When you actually live life a little the anger can set in and start to be a poison. I've been angry for a while now and probably was much more angry years ago but have gotten much better. I basically just don't think about it and move my thoughts forward. And to think people on here can make me angry or disturb me with posts and verbal words is just funny. It will take a lot more then a message forum to even start me to begin thinking about getting angry even the slightest bit. When I speak with someone for a little bit or read what they have to say a few times it is quite easy for me to tell if they have even begun to live life a little. Anyone that has this experience under their belt knows what I'm talking about. If you are scratching your head, wondering what I'm saying or thinking of a smart ass comment or dig then you just haven't experienced "life" enough yet to get it.

Not sure why I even wrote this, but I'm glad to hear you released that poison. How did you do it? Self medicate? Therapy? All on your own? Hey, just curious.

I'll answer.

I did it through first, reading history books and other assorted old books of non-fiction type and serious fiction.   Then writing my feelings as an opinion on a blog I started was my next step.  It not only informed me but also gave me the feeling that at least I put my .02 somewhere for others to read.  Do that for like the next 3-5 years and see how you feel and get back to me.  It really helps, outside of that, be grateful for what you have because it could be a lot worse and smile. 

Dalkore

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 10:59:48 PM

i just recived my avalon today
and the usb hub is broken

can i use any usb hub ?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 11:10:23 PM

can i use any usb hub ?

send back to Avalon for waranty service

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
Aseras

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 11:32:27 PM

Yifu emailed me and let me know my orders are shipped. Very happy now.
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 12:46:26 AM

can i use any usb hub ?

Where are you located?  Mind if I update the Batch #1 list?

Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:49:10 AM

2 unit Romania
order number was 126
one working
one maybe will be fixed tomorrow

Thorvald

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Aseras

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:02:16 AM

Slave the modules off to the working unit.
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:54:37 AM

Yes, something very unfair and difficult.  I was wronged.  The lesson, though, is that my own anger also poisoned me.

I'm angry all the time. A lot of people in their 30's and 40's believe it or not still live at home with mommy still washing their underwear and making them dinner. Those are the ones you see on here mouthing off, caps lock on, have no idea what they are talking about, can't spell a word even using a spell check. Those are the guys that have nothing to worry about. No bills to pay, no real stress in life. The biggest thing they have to worry about it is when is mom going to feed them. They're too scared or too cheap to even get their own place and have their own life. These type of people have no reason at all to be angry with anyone.

I moved out of mommy's nest at the age of 18. And since I'm not financially rich I've seen just about every bad end of the stick you can think of. Everything is an uphill battle. There is always someone saying no, you can't do that, you will have to wait, it can't be done, denied, whatever. When you actually live life a little the anger can set in and start to be a poison. I've been angry for a while now and probably was much more angry years ago but have gotten much better. I basically just don't think about it and move my thoughts forward. And to think people on here can make me angry or disturb me with posts and verbal words is just funny. It will take a lot more then a message forum to even start me to begin thinking about getting angry even the slightest bit. When I speak with someone for a little bit or read what they have to say a few times it is quite easy for me to tell if they have even begun to live life a little. Anyone that has this experience under their belt knows what I'm talking about. If you are scratching your head, wondering what I'm saying or thinking of a smart ass comment or dig then you just haven't experienced "life" enough yet to get it.

Not sure why I even wrote this, but I'm glad to hear you released that poison. How did you do it? Self medicate? Therapy? All on your own? Hey, just curious.

I'll answer.

I did it through first, reading history books and other assorted old books of non-fiction type and serious fiction.   Then writing my feelings as an opinion on a blog I started was my next step.  It not only informed me but also gave me the feeling that at least I put my .02 somewhere for others to read.  Do that for like the next 3-5 years and see how you feel and get back to me.  It really helps, outside of that, be grateful for what you have because it could be a lot worse and smile. 

Dalkore

This has the right feel to it also.

I try to be respectful and informed.
Keninishna

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 02:46:02 AM

I'll answer.

Dalkore

This has the right feel to it also.

Lol at this off topic discussion, anger is really just about managing expectations and being realisitic. A lot of anger is just compensating for insecurity and anxiety which can stem from very unrealistic ideas and views and thought processes. Imagine nerds having social anxiety and staying home all day lol, anger a lot of times is their only coping mechanism to break out of their shell and interact with other human beings because you can't be scared when you're angry. A lot of nerds will self sabatoge as well to fuel their own hatred, because the adrenaline release increases their mental stimulation and gives them that edge. You know how I overcame my anger? asspennies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO1Q7F23DxM
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 03:01:13 AM

Lol at this off topic discussion, anger is really just about managing expectations and being realisitic. A lot of anger is just compensating for insecurity and anxiety which can stem from very unrealistic ideas and views and thought processes. Imagine nerds having social anxiety and staying home all day lol, anger a lot of times is their only coping mechanism to break out of their shell and interact with other human beings because you can't be scared when you're angry. A lot of nerds will self sabatoge as well to fuel their own hatred, because the adrenaline release increases their mental stimulation and gives them that edge. You know how I overcame my anger? asspennies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO1Q7F23DxM

Funny you think we are all nerds in a basement.  Funny thought.

xempew

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 03:46:58 AM

As of March 19, DHL has no shipment destined to my address.

Order #2000008xx

In Satoshi We Trust.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: