Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Default Trust List is a Joke.Theymos Save This Forum.  (Read 6219 times)
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:51:17 PM

Cool, tell you what, go and do so for around 5 months with no possibility of being added to DT, face 10s of pages of offensive message even when your ratings have no effect. I highly doubt you're going to do this just to prove a point
On the first place you said you enjoyed that, didn't you ? and secondly i appreciated that,didn't I ?

"Everything, scams, fraud , illegal stuff is cool. Government and the law is just nothing but someone trying to control you" attitude, I hardly believe you're going to tag even 10
No, I just ask people to think for a while and nothing else.That is your created agenda.I never said anything is cool or not.

(of course you might now, just because this sounds like a challenge).
No, I wont.I lost the challenge. Undecided

targeting a specific individual
How am i targeting ?

OK i don't want to be bitch here,but i cant agree to people getting harassed for no reason other than IMO's.

yo
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:58:50 PM

On the first place you said you enjoyed that, didn't you ?
Nope I said I had the time to do so(feel free to quote the post which I think you're referencing)
and secondly i appreciated that,didn't I ?
And that is another sentence that you wrote, that I don't understand
targeting a specific individual
How am i targeting ?
Ehm over 10 posts against me and Lutpin?
OK i don't want to be bitch here,but i cant agree to people getting harassed for no reason other than IMO's.
While you are harassing me to accept your opinion, and constantly attacking Blazed with "This guy is being nothing more than a nuisance who is hurting your reputation" . Also are you not offering your opinion here?

Well I'd love to say this
Hey Miyagi, fuck you, you xenophobic 'foreign' cunt.

I don't give a flying fuck who you think you are, but the rest of us know what you are.

Wanker.
But I guess being new in DT doesn't give you that privilege, gotta wait for a few more months I guess.
-tK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:07:44 PM

Honestly, I have nothing against mexxer-2 (except for, sorry mexxer, his childish positive ratings). He seems like a nice guy and if Blazed thinks he's trustworthy, by all means go ahead.

It's Lutpin I'm slightly more skeptical about - and, IMHO, I have good reason to. I've done my research on him and from what I've seen, he seems okay but has no real background; okay, he manages the forum image of Crypto-Games (along with a few others, I think) and mods there, but from what I can tell with my light digging in, his claim to fame is that he's mexxer-2's friend and they have loaned each other a substantial amount. His recent negative feedbacks are more based on personal opinion than on proof; but again, I have a neutral stance and if Blazed thinks Lutpin is deemed trustworthy enough to be on DT then I'm fine with it.

All in all, I think it's good to note that being on DT is not for people who will take their position in a non-serious approach. If you guys stay on DT (which is probable) then just realize that maybe it's time to think slowly into things. (Not saying you guys are immature; it's just a friendly remark.)

TL;DR: Everything's good, it's Blazed's decision, no amount of moaning and groaning will do anything. It's time for everyone to grow up and mature, both complainers and the "victims" (for a lack of a better word).

And before anyone asks, no, I'm not a sockpuppet account. I've done my research as a newbie, improbable as it seems.

P.S. Artemis Fowl was a great read. Smiley @mexxer-2
Heutenamos

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:14:34 PM

I am not attacking Blazed but when i see multiple threads daily then obviously it is silly drama for nothing in return and that is what i said.

While you are harassing me to accept your opinion
which opinion ? how am i harassing you ? i am talking to you and i didn't tagged you a negative to do what i want.

Now, as i see you have started trolling & i am not interested in it,you may continue.Thanks.

yo
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:15:42 PM

@shorena the abuse is using their DT2 power to force people to do things to get the ratings removed

So its just about the gift card ratings?

I checked lutpins ratings and I see nothing wrong either. They focus more on ratings regarding hacked/stolen accounts (Netflix for 2 cent) and alts (not only of scammers) than mexxer-2. I decided not to create a long list as it seems wasted efford from the replies here.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:16:37 PM

I am not attacking Blazed but when i see multiple threads daily then obviously it is silly drama for nothing in return and that is what i said.

While you are harassing me to accept your opinion
which opinion ? how am i harassing you ? i am talking to you and i didn't tagged you a negative to do what i want.

Now, as i see you have started trolling & i am not interested in it,you may continue.Thanks.

the drama occurs because biased scammers got tagged and than cry because they got caught.

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:18:54 PM

@shorena the abuse is using their DT2 power to force people to do things to get the ratings removed

So its just about the gift card ratings?

At this point yes, but many of their ratings are questionable

What surprises me in the gift cards matter is the fact that they are using their numbers to force people into releasing information

MisterMiyagi (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:19:28 PM

But I guess being new in DT doesn't give you that privilege, gotta wait for a few more months I guess.
I'm surprised your brainchild lutpin has not commented here yet ? On the other hand is it hard to post answers utilizing your Alternative record ?

I would not be blown away if the other shill account lutpin comments afterwards.The sole reason you literally begged to drive in the pool of DT was to use it is a privilege and not a Responsibility.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:24:25 PM

I'm surprised your brainchild lutpin has not commented here yet ? On the other hand is it hard to post answers utilizing your Alternative record ?

I would not be blown away if the other shill account lutpin comments afterwards.The sole reason you literally begged to drive in the pool of DT was to use it is a privilege and not a Responsibility.

posted by the guy hiding behind a throwaway...

MisterMiyagi (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:28:18 PM

the drama occurs because biased scammers got tagged and than cry because they got caught.

So here's what's going to happen next.I shall be creating a group of my own {we DT 1 members} and negative tag everyone who is selling forum accounts.Try not to be astounded when you will be the primary part we might be negative rating.A random account messaged me you being a lender with possession of multiple accounts as defaulted loans.

If you're laws to step-up to the selling of Unauthorized Goods are truthful , you should be negative trusting yourself as selling of forum accounts is a heinous crime.I would categorize it as even worser than selling of third party Goods.

@Mexxer-2 You truly included a member who offers forum account sells  to your trust list ? Just includes to your youthfulness {immaturity} to be on the DT.  
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:34:36 PM

So here's what's going to happen next.I shall be creating a group of my own {we DT 1 members} and negative tag everyone who is selling forum accounts.Try not to be astounded when you will be the primary part we might be negative rating.A random account messaged me you being a lender with possession of multiple accounts as defaulted loans.

If you're laws to step-up to the selling of Unauthorized Goods are truthful , you should be negative trusting yourself as selling of forum accounts is a heinous crime.I would categorize it as even worser than selling of third party Goods.

@Mexxer-2 You truly included a member who offers forum account sells  to your trust list ? Just includes to your youthfulness {immaturity} to be on the DT.  

Yes i do, like most lenders that accept accounts as collateral. If the "random account" is able to read he might have seen that there is a list available of loans i had given. suprise, suprise. And yes, i am currently selling accounts of defaulted loan. All without trusted feedbacks! If you decide to -ve me with your main acc because i do so, please make sure you leave the correct refference so people can see it. I own them so i can sell them. i got them by a legit way, documented with signed messages. ask me about them i can proof it.

Instead of trying to sound like the cool hardcore btct pro bitcoin expert, who coded like 6000 lines while having a cold, being blind with his hands behind his back and using his nose to hit the keyboard, enlight us who you are and i welcome your friends to directly ask me what i am doing and why. i wait five minutes before i check back for you reply.

oh and btw, yes i have socks i use to contact sellers and guess what people know about it.

Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:36:01 PM

Just proved one of my issues with this group forming in this response. A continued escalation against those that you personally feel are bad for the community and not what is right for the community all around. Try to look at the other side of this and you will notice a lot of coup attempts look exactly like this.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
MisterMiyagi (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:36:47 PM

Aren't rats like you who re sell accounts are the reasons for primary scams in the first place ? I don't like repeating myself I'm operating through a Public Computer in a Remote Offsite work.How does knowing my real identity make you less guilty ?
Heutenamos

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:38:24 PM

I don't know if i am an alien or what but if i am gonna get abused for sharing my opinions then i am sorry cause i expected some level of maturity in the discussion.I have a habit to imagine myself in victim as well as accusers position and come to the most fair solution ,without expecting my personal gains.Sorry if i was not supposed to do that.

SG defaulted his account to zazrb.How old was he and how trusted was he ?

He indirectly started abusing me cause i am posting in a thread which is against him.Just LOL.

yo
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:39:03 PM

Just proved one of my issues with this group forming in this response. A continued escalation against those that you personally feel are bad for the community and not what is right for the community all around. Try to look at the other side of this and you will notice a lot of coup attempts look exactly like this.

if you want to -ve me because you are thinking selling accs from defaulted loans is not right, i welcome you to do so!

Heutenamos, your name was randomly used as an example because YPII brought it up, not more not less

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:39:11 PM

Honestly, I have nothing against mexxer-2 (except for, sorry mexxer, his childish positive ratings). He seems like a nice guy and if Blazed thinks he's trustworthy, by all means go ahead.
Oho, you can call me childish, my posts childish, but not my ratings  Cheesy
It's Lutpin I'm slightly more skeptical about - and, IMHO, I have good reason to. I've done my research on him and from what I've seen, he seems okay but has no real background; okay, he manages the forum image of Crypto-Games (along with a few others, I think) and mods there, but from what I can tell with my light digging in, his claim to fame is that he's mexxer-2's friend and they have loaned each other a substantial amount. His recent negative feedbacks are more based on personal opinion than on proof; but again, I have a neutral stance and if Blazed thinks Lutpin is deemed trustworthy enough to be on DT then I'm fine with it.

All in all, I think it's good to note that being on DT is not for people who will take their position in a non-serious approach. If you guys stay on DT (which is probable) then just realize that maybe it's time to think slowly into things. (Not saying you guys are immature; it's just a friendly remark.)
I'm gonna let Lutpin answer that , sometime tomorrow probably. Weird though, he's online nearly 15/7
And before anyone asks, no, I'm not a sockpuppet account. I've done my research as a newbie, improbable as it seems.

P.S. Artemis Fowl was a great read. Smiley @mexxer-2
Well having quite the mindset of QS, I have a reason to believe you are an alt of someone who recently PMed me. A member wanting to start over. Blame QS for it I guess

Awesome , really? You read it? Don't finish on the first book in the series though

Lol, come up with facts some "non-foreign" guy.

The sole reason you literally begged to drive in the pool of DT was to use it is a privilege and not a Responsibility.
I was actually quite surprised when I( and especially Lutpin) got added to DT. Although Blazed did say I was "near DT material" or something similar, QS was going to be added before me. I expected at least a few months before he'd get around to considering me for DT again.
Also even though you keep calling me the "foreign" I somehow seem to have better English speaking/writing skills. Just saying.

You accusing/ in your words "talking about" me trolling? Irony

Sure go for it, expect retaliation like this one, perhaps even bigger considering many of the existing DT members are against neg-tagging account sellers. Also, then you'd just get newbs who won't get their rep affected , selling accounts. Also, I probably don't have to tell you how theymos deals with community backlash about people on DT 1.

Also your only bragging point in this thread has been you being in control of a Legendary DT 2/1(I'm confused) with over 50 ratings, with no names disclosed. Not that I'm trying to "ad homien" attack you, but you seem pretty cool with it being general knowledge

You're free to have your opinion, but community "vote" says otherwise

Now you're just grasping at straws, I trust his ratings. How he makes BTCs is none of my business, and apparently none of others when QS was selling DT accounts

Edit: Seriously guys, lets have a 5 min cool-down after each reply
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:42:51 PM

Aren't rats like you who re sell accounts are the reasons for primary scams in the first place ? I don't like repeating myself I'm operating through a Public Computer in a Remote Offsite work.How does knowing my real identity make you less guilty ?

if you and your "dt friends" and the random account follow the tracks you will see i sold 1 account so far, the terms state i will reveal all information about the sale as soon as i see the account involved in something shady. i keep following the accs i might sell and the one i already sold. if you think this is wrong, i welcome everyone to leave a feedback with a refference.

i would like to know who i am speaking to, just asking.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:43:48 PM

I'm gonna let Lutpin answer that , sometime tomorrow probably. Weird though, he's online nearly 15/7
Not in times when I lay I bed with the flu and 38.5 fever.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:48:17 PM

Not in times when I lay I bed with the flu and 38.5 fever.
Cool, my alt and "brain child" is here. Now remember, there are many facts in this thread as to why you're my alt and are not just accusations thrown to derail the thread, so there is no reason to act innocent. These trolls "talk"ers know everything, treat them with respect /sarcasm

Thats about maturity you can expect right now, from me
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:49:31 PM

if you want to -ve me because you are thinking selling accs from defaulted loans is not right, i welcome you to do so!

Nice to have the permission and all,but I am not interested in getting into the forum in that aspect.
But I am willing to voice concern for a group I think is going about things in a scary manner.

The tactics are very heavy handed and that is my only issue,but it seems like as I read this may expand as well. Smiley

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: