Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Default Trust List is a Joke.Theymos Save This Forum.  (Read 6223 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:35:09 AM

CONCLUSION: there's probably some special interest, sexual favours Wink going on here and that' why the losers are taking over this forum. All these guys are doing is desensitizing the trust system, making no one give a shit about it and trying to limit free speech. Let's show these assholes that Bitcoin is about freedom, and we will put our bitcoins where we damn please - without their stupid centralization tactics.
Here is a fun fact: cryptodevil is in the Default Trust network because he is on Dooglus's trust list. Dooglus owns a gambling site, Just-Dice that competes with the ponzis that cryptodevils is trying to discourage anyone from participating in.  Is there any connection.....I will let you be the judge of that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:35:42 AM

You can throw as many insults at me as you'd like. I have thick skin.

My point is that users like Lutpin, whywefight, etc. have been around for a long time. People taking it upon themselves to try to cleanup the community and protect absolute noobs via pointing out possible/probable scams is not new here. If you'll recall (if you were around...I haven't looked) there were threads like this two years ago about people "abusing the trust system"

Can I honestly say that I don't ever see cases of someone being overzealous in their trust comments? Of course not. Just the other day, I accidentally accused a trusted, long-time member of being a scammer. No one's perfect in their judgment.

What's important is that, as far as I know, any one have of these users are perfectly willing to reverse or remove their negs if the user shows themselves to not be what was suspected. Does that take time? Absolutely.  However, if you look at accounts like Darkstar_ (sp?) and BillyBoy (again....not positive on the full user, but you can easily find them), they have accepted the ratings and are working to show them to be wrong.

You'll notice that many of those accused of shady behavior immediately leave and probably start new accounts. This tells *me* (I could always be wrong....I'm human, after all) that they were only interested in making a quick buck off of someone else's naivety.

The bottom line is this: If you feel like you've been unfairly tagged, don't start a thread crying about it. Ask the person why it was done and see what it would take to change their mind. Negs aren't permanent.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:50:22 AM

*fnurble*. . .All these guys are doing is desensitizing the trust system, making no one give a shit about it and trying to limit free speech.

Two questions for you, dickhead:
1. Prove that tagging demonstrably untrustworthy people is desensitizing the trust system
2. How is communicating the proven untrustworthiness of a user to the community limiting that user's free speech?

Was hoping to point out how ridiculous it is to go after people that write a comment in the ponzi thread because it could potentially be the ponzi owner. Did not buy the idea that some one saying they did well or not should also be labeled.

Yeah, we know you keep repeating the same bullshit assertion in the face of facts.

*sigh* Let's try again
Quote from: Objective argument
1. It matters NOT whether participating in a ponzi is illegal. This is not even the issue.

2. The profit you seek to make through your participation in these schemes is that which is stolen from other users.

3. Posting of your participation in any form in their threads is UNDENIABLE PROOF that you don't give a shit about other users being ripped off.

Which part of point 3 describes anything other than somebody who is PROVEN THROUGH THEIR OWN ACTIONS to be untrustworthy.

Ergo, you are marked as such so that anybody dealing with you in future understands the type of person you are.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:14:14 PM

You can throw as many insults at me as you'd like. I have thick skin.

Yes I am sure you have very thick skin, however you totally missed the point.

*fnurble*. . .All these guys are doing is desensitizing the trust system, making no one give a shit about it and trying to limit free speech.

Two questions for you, dickhead:
1. Prove that tagging demonstrably untrustworthy people is desensitizing the trust system
2. How is communicating the proven untrustworthiness of a user to the community limiting that user's free speech

*sigh* Let's try again
Quote from: Objective argument
1. It matters NOT whether participating in a ponzi is illegal. This is not even the issue.

2. The profit you seek to make through your participation in these schemes is that which is stolen from other users.

3. Posting of your participation in any form in their threads is UNDENIABLE PROOF that you don't give a shit about other users being ripped off.

Which part of point 3 describes anything other than somebody who is PROVEN THROUGH THEIR OWN ACTIONS to be untrustworthy.

Ergo, you are marked as such so that anybody dealing with you in future understands the type of person you are.

Desensitization: "defined as the diminished emotional responsiveness to a negative or aversive stimulus after repeated exposure to" (look it up). So, moron (since we like calling each other fun names) that means, in this case, people are going to see red trusts on every profile sooner or later based on how you guys tag. Therefore meaning NO ONE will trust it anymore!

Why won't they? Because, read the text above once more. This will result in more people getting scammed. How? Because they will no longer care for the trust system so they can't tell if the user they want to trade with will be a scammer. This will make them have not rely on trustworthy members to report back but rather they're own judgement.

This means you're not being a trusted forum member and thus should be ashamed for the dishonest hypocrisy. You should all be tagged with a negative but I don't give a shit like you do.

That aside, what happens if I do not give a shit about if others are being ripped off? This forum is just to communicate, not to take major advice. So if you win the lottery won day (hypothetical here) and spent it all on a house and went bankrupt the next day, I don't give a shit. I am not your mom, your nanny or your fascist leader that is trying to tell you what to do. I couldn't care less whether someone burns all their money on a scam. Not my issue.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:11:08 PM

Desensitization: "defined as the diminished emotional responsiveness to a negative or aversive stimulus after repeated exposure to" (look it up). So, moron (since we like calling each other fun names) that means, in this case, people are going to see red trusts on every profile sooner or later based on how you guys tag. Therefore meaning NO ONE will trust it anymore!

Why won't they? Because, read the text above once more. This will result in more people getting scammed. How? Because they will no longer care for the trust system so they can't tell if the user they want to trade with will be a scammer. This will make them have not rely on trustworthy members to report back but rather they're own judgement.

This means you're not being a trusted forum member and thus should be ashamed for the dishonest hypocrisy. You should all be tagged with a negative but I don't give a shit like you do.

That aside, what happens if I do not give a shit about if others are being ripped off? This forum is just to communicate, not to take major advice. So if you win the lottery won day (hypothetical here) and spent it all on a house and went bankrupt the next day, I don't give a shit. I am not your mom, your nanny or your fascist leader that is trying to tell you what to do. I couldn't care less whether someone burns all their money on a scam. Not my issue.

Your feedback for me says:

This user posts negative feedback on everyone's profile if they post at least once in the investor-based games, claiming you are dragging people into ponzis when it shouldn't matter what I say, people will do whatever they want.

while my refference links to a page where you wrote:

SNavy, I love you!

I have been paid multiple times, and every time they were payments to recover what I lost in other ponzis. Now I am currently doubling.

I have actually watched the Bitcoin market and as the price went up, so did my percentages. When it kept on going up, as you said, it paused. When it went down then up again it rose as usual. The fact that it's been running for almost (or over) a year now is incredible. Look at shit like Flexybit, they could only keep their scam open for like a month while Doublebot has been utilizing the market to double everyone's btc for almost a year.

A ponzi would've surely collapsed by now. Thank you SNavy for the service. The ONLY service I trust to legitimately double my btc!

1. you stated you have been paid multiple times. Means people will think "oh look its paying!"
2. You make doublebot looking more legit by comparing it to other ponzis which failed. by doing so you admit you know exactly what doublebot is: a ponzi.
3. You stated that a ponzis nature is to fail, hence you advertising this one in the same sentence.

Now, please explain me how this is not advertising? i didnt look it up, but i am sure you posted more than once in that thread.

Thanks for delivering a great example like this. It clearly shows you dont give a fuck about others while you think you are right.

JavaLove

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:05:36 PM

This user posts negative feedback on everyone's profile if they post at least once in the investor-based games, claiming you are dragging people into ponzis when it shouldn't matter what I say, people will do whatever they want.

SNavy, I love you!

I have been paid multiple times, and every time they were payments to recover what I lost in other ponzis. Now I am currently doubling.

I have actually watched the Bitcoin market and as the price went up, so did my percentages. When it kept on going up, as you said, it paused. When it went down then up again it rose as usual. The fact that it's been running for almost (or over) a year now is incredible. Look at shit like Flexybit, they could only keep their scam open for like a month while Doublebot has been utilizing the market to double everyone's btc for almost a year.

A ponzi would've surely collapsed by now. Thank you SNavy for the service. The ONLY service I trust to legitimately double my btc!

1. you stated you have been paid multiple times. Means people will think "oh look its paying!"
2. You make doublebot looking more legit by comparing it to other ponzis which failed. by doing so you admit you know exactly what doublebot is: a ponzi.
3. You stated that a ponzis nature is to fail, hence you advertising this one in the same sentence.

Now, please explain me how this is not advertising? i didnt look it up, but i am sure you posted more than once in that thread.

Thanks for delivering a great example like this. It clearly shows you dont give a fuck about others while you think you are right.

That's total bullshit. This is why users like you cannot be trusted at all, hence my feedback.

Where is your damn proof that Doublebot is a ponzi? I don't see it.

I really should start a business selling dictionaries this is stupid. Anyway, definition of a ponzi: "A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator."

Wow that was long. Anyway something like Cryptoboost or Flexybit (remember those?) were ponzis. You have no evidence that Doublebot is a ponzi!

Here's my evidence it's not: I've analyzed the percentages, whenever the price per btc goes down then back up, as it does everyday, the percentages go up. Nothing happens if otherwise.

It's not strong evidence, but it is. I still have btc in there that is pending and I believe that it will pay me out. You're little friends also cannot red tag me for saying this because Doublebot has not scammed a single individual thus far! They are consistently paying out - not a single satoshi scammed yet you can't wrap that around your head, can you?

Finally, to end it off, you're right. I don't give a fuck about others. If they want to put their money somewhere they will get scammed, it's their right and I couldn't care less. But where you're wrong is when you say I think I am right. I don't just think, I know.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:48:09 PM

SNavy, I love you!

That's total bullshit. This is why users like you cannot be trusted at all, hence my feedback.

Where is your damn proof that Doublebot is a ponzi? I don't see it.

I really should start a business selling dictionaries this is stupid. Anyway, definition of a ponzi: "A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator."

Wow that was long. Anyway something like Cryptoboost or Flexybit (remember those?) were ponzis. You have no evidence that Doublebot is a ponzi!

Here's my evidence it's not: I've analyzed the percentages, whenever the price per btc goes down then back up, as it does everyday, the percentages go up. Nothing happens if otherwise.

It's not strong evidence, but it is. I still have btc in there that is pending and I believe that it will pay me out. You're little friends also cannot red tag me for saying this because Doublebot has not scammed a single individual thus far! They are consistently paying out - not a single satoshi scammed yet you can't wrap that around your head, can you?

Finally, to end it off, you're right. I don't give a fuck about others. If they want to put their money somewhere they will get scammed, it's their right and I couldn't care less. But where you're wrong is when you say I think I am right. I don't just think, I know.

td;lr: my feedback on you is accurate on 100% correct. thanks for the proof!

JavaLove

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:50:36 PM

No but believe whatever you'd like.

Although you never answered my question: how can you prove that Doublebot is a ponzi?

You claimed that I promoted a ponzi, to which you reference Doublebot, yet there has been no concrete evidence from your side proving that the site actually is a ponzi.

If you can prove it, I still won't like you, but I'll at least admit you have some validity. But no, you can't. You just go on the investor based games and basically post your stupid ass PSA on every single thread, without doing prior research.

I presented my evidence as to why I do think Doublebot is a legit trading bot. That does not mean others have to invest, I just like the fact that it seems to work.

I presented my proof (read prior posts, I can quote it if you can't read), you should really present your proof too. Otherwise, stop abusing the trust system.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:46:02 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 02:45:15 AM by whywefight

Although you never answered my question: how can you prove that Doublebot is a ponzi?

You claimed that I promoted a ponzi, to which you reference Doublebot, yet there has been no concrete evidence from your side proving that the site actually is a ponzi.

If you can prove it, I still won't like you, but I'll at least admit you have some validity. But no, you can't. You just go on the investor based games and basically post your stupid ass PSA on every single thread, without doing prior research.

I presented my evidence as to why I do think Doublebot is a legit trading bot. That does not mean others have to invest, I just like the fact that it seems to work.

I presented my proof (read prior posts, I can quote it if you can't read), you should really present your proof too. Otherwise, stop abusing the trust system.

It is easy: as soon as people stop "investing" or not enough money is thrown at it, it will collapse. Did you ever hear of the real world? Is there anything that works the sames by just magically doubleing your money? No. For a reason.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6795

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:12:39 AM

It is easy: as soon as people stop "investing" or not enough money is thrown at it, it will collapse. Did you ever here of the real world? Is there anything that works the sames by just magically doubleing your money? No. For a reason.
I totally agree with this.  Calling any bitcoin doubler a ponzi or a scam doesn't require proof.  The claim that you can double your money is proof enough.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:41:28 AM

It is easy: as soon as people stop "investing" or not enough money is thrown at it, it will collapse. Did you ever here of the real world? Is there anything that works the sames by just magically doubleing your money? No. For a reason.

Doublebot... you mean the same site that guarantees you double in just a few days? Care to explain why people are waiting months? Looks like a select few are getting paid after some time, you know the shills pushing their ref links hard out of fear the ponzi collapses and they won't get paid Smiley

Competition is rough these days. Ponzi owners now have to make claims they just can't backup, not unless they have enough BTC on hand to pay members when nobody else deposits. Maybe setup receiving limits, otherwise it would be impossible to tell how much BTC would be required. I honestly see nothing wrong with ponzis that are clear what they are... but some of these sites just make ridiculous claims.

Just my two cents.. and no, I'm not part of the group who has been tagging ponzis  Smiley
JavaLove

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:36:58 AM

It is easy: as soon as people stop "investing" or not enough money is thrown at it, it will collapse. Did you ever hear of the real world? Is there anything that works the sames by just magically doubleing your money? No. For a reason.

You're kidding, right? There are ways I can double my money, especially through trading.

Ever heard of the real world (now you know how stupid that one sounded)? You CAN double your money through trading.

I know! What an absurd comment right? Well, actually, no. Here's some economics for ya:

Bitcoin works like any other commodity that is traded (sort of like the stock market), you buy a part/share of it for a certain price and then sell that same part/share for a better, more profitable price in the future. What's great with Bitcoin is that it is a very volatile currency. Meaning I can buy at the price of $380 one day and the next day sell at $450. Do the math. That's a $70 profit in one day, which is pretty good considering you did nothing.

It works with alt coins, too. You can invest big time with DOGE, CLAM, DASH and much more. You buy low, sell high, repeat. Do that long enough and you WILL double your money! It depends on the market, it could take a few minutes, a few days even a few years. No one knows but it is possible, if you don't invest like an idiot.

You can tell Doublebot trades because payments go out quicker and percentages go up higher when the price goes higher than it was and the stops when it goes down.

I never said that was perfect proof either. Maybe it is a ponzi, but the evidence that proves it isn't is much stronger than the proof that it is. Basically, you're giving your judgment based on a hypothetical situation, where what you're trying to prove hasn't actually happened yet you think it will.

Again, I appreciate you trying, but that's NOT real evidence. Please give ACTUAL evidence that is NOT based on fake, hypothetical scenarios that you're making up or STOP abusing the trust system!

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:24:54 AM

You're kidding, right? There are ways I can double my money, especially through trading.

So why are you throwing penauts on ponzis? Play the big game if its so easy getting 100% profit.

Ever heard of the real world (now you know how stupid that one sounded)? You CAN double your money through trading.

Explain us how so we can go on and teach all ponzi player what they should do with their money instead of feeding ponzi operators.

[/quote]
I know! What an absurd comment right? Well, actually, no. Here's some economics for ya:

Bitcoin works like any other commodity that is traded (sort of like the stock market), you buy a part/share of it for a certain price and then sell that same part/share for a better, more profitable price in the future. What's great with Bitcoin is that it is a very volatile currency. Meaning I can buy at the price of $380 one day and the next day sell at $450. Do the math. That's a $70 profit in one day, which is pretty good considering you did nothing.

Wow, impressive here is a pro tip: try this between exchanges with different rates! But i guess you dont have the funds for arbitage trading cause they all tied up with doublebot, right?

It works with alt coins, too. You can invest big time with DOGE, CLAM, DASH and much more. You buy low, sell high, repeat. Do that long enough and you WILL double your money! It depends on the market, it could take a few minutes, a few days even a few years. No one knows but it is possible, if you don't invest like an idiot.

Again, why dont you do so if it is that easy?

You can tell Doublebot trades because payments go out quicker and percentages go up higher when the price goes higher than it was and the stops when it goes down.

I never said that was perfect proof either. Maybe it is a ponzi, but the evidence that proves it isn't is much stronger than the proof that it is. Basically, you're giving your judgment based on a hypothetical situation, where what you're trying to prove hasn't actually happened yet you think it will.

ALL ponzis die sooner or later, its their nature. and i happens the same way all the time. just because it wont die the next five minutes doesnt mean it will run forever.

Again, I appreciate you trying, but that's NOT real evidence. Please give ACTUAL evidence that is NOT based on fake, hypothetical scenarios that you're making up or STOP abusing the trust system!

I think, your posts encourage other to invest in doublebot. i strongly belive that with a certain amount the operator will run. like everyone before him did. if he does some kind of real trading (or whatsoever) he could explain what he does. but he cant. Its a ponzi, ponzi are scams.

JavaLove

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:29:30 AM

@whywefight (Because I don't feel like quoting, too lazy)

I am throwing peanuts at something that has not been proven to be a ponzi because I don't feel like trading.

I have a life and a job where I make money. I don't feel like spending a ton of time on the markets doubling it if I can have something automatic do it for me. Why not throw $25 at a system that could either stay around or collapse. I don't care if I lose it.

Really, you haven't presented any legitimate case that would ever prove Doublebot to be a ponzi. And hey, maybe it actually is! But you know, maybe unicorns do exist and perhaps I can grow money on trees, right?

There is more evidence pointing towards it being legit than a ponzi yet you still deny that just so you can seem cool and get attention. That's all it is -- you guys don't benefit from this. You just want positive attention so you go ahead and post unjustified PSAs on the investor based games section.

As stated many times, I have never once endorsed a ponzi. This right now, is NOT an endorsement. Simply common sense. You have no grounds to call Doublebot a ponzi. Maybe if you present a better argument than "it's a ponzi and you're a scammer" and give actual proof that backs it up, we'd believe your PSAs and start actually thinking about it.

Unless you can prove Doublebot is a ponzi, you should not be posting all the big red PSAs on every thread in the investor based games. Investor based games is NOT synonymous to ponzi, it means games where you must use your own funds, meaning not everything is a ponzi. But whatever as if that's important right?

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:40:27 AM

@whywefight (Because I don't feel like quoting, too lazy)

I am throwing peanuts at something that has not been proven to be a ponzi because I don't feel like trading.

I have a life and a job where I make money. I don't feel like spending a ton of time on the markets doubling it if I can have something automatic do it for me. Why not throw $25 at a system that could either stay around or collapse. I don't care if I lose it.

Really, you haven't presented any legitimate case that would ever prove Doublebot to be a ponzi. And hey, maybe it actually is! But you know, maybe unicorns do exist and perhaps I can grow money on trees, right?

There is more evidence pointing towards it being legit than a ponzi yet you still deny that just so you can seem cool and get attention. That's all it is -- you guys don't benefit from this. You just want positive attention so you go ahead and post unjustified PSAs on the investor based games section.

As stated many times, I have never once endorsed a ponzi. This right now, is NOT an endorsement. Simply common sense. You have no grounds to call Doublebot a ponzi. Maybe if you present a better argument than "it's a ponzi and you're a scammer" and give actual proof that backs it up, we'd believe your PSAs and start actually thinking about it.

Unless you can prove Doublebot is a ponzi, you should not be posting all the big red PSAs on every thread in the investor based games. Investor based games is NOT synonymous to ponzi, it means games where you must use your own funds, meaning not everything is a ponzi. But whatever as if that's important right?

have a look on the board, how many started, how many are still running, how many failed?

doublebot has all signs of a ponzi, of course we cant proove it failed until it failed. simple as that. you might afford loosing 25$, others dont. if people are aware of this why are all the threads full of people complaining payouts stopped?

Like all ponzis, doublebot will fail. that is common sense.

Why is doublebot a ponzi: As long as new investors deposit, old investors get a payout. If it stops, no payouts. You might wanna lookup the doublebot wallets and follow the trails, wouldnt you be suprised to know doublebot is currently holding only 0.3BTC. Of course, we didnt check all trails by now, but i guess we wont see large transactions that look like trading.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:31:41 AM

He knows it's a fucking ponzi, he just wants to justify his practice of trying to incite others to send money in so he can get a share of the funds stolen from them.

That's why he's proven to be an untrustworthy scumbag and that is why other forum members should be made aware of that fact.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:33:48 PM

This topic is heavy on talk about requirements..
Staff (Mitchell) said there is none.

Here is one for you...................... AGE.

/end of discussion.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: