Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delited  (Read 6952 times)
dnz gns

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:48:16 AM

This is e-dinar coin market exit ,It's really like a joke.  Grin Grin
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

This is e-dinar coin market exit ,It's really like a joke.  Grin Grin

That is just trap for newbies who just look over artificial volume and some cheesy videos. Some people before me said this. But much hard to keep away greedy people from these kind of coins.
gobbledygook

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:44:05 AM

friends, please, can we move further discussion into this topic! i just want as much as possible people to see EDINAR and SCAM. i cannot tolerate how people are cheated and moreover, partly on my money, that i lost Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757634.0

at this topic at least right words are presented... EDINAR isn't a cryptocurrency at all! it's a scam and it shall be also named properly!
shmeall

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:25:14 PM

E-Tao - Do Easy Shopping and Pay with Cryptocurrency

In the beginning of 2017, a new, fast and user-friendly application was launched on Chinese and Indonesian markets  - http://etao.io/ - for the sale of new/used goods. In the future, the project will be available for all English-speaking users, as well as for those speaking Russian and Hindi.

"Today, Chinese applications are already the most popular in the world. Such services have gained traction among many clients. Nowadays, every third smartphone owner in China is an active user of the platforms for the sale of second-hand things... We have gained the support of big business, and thanks to the unique design and technology of E-Tao application, we plan to change the existing industry, to take a leading position," - note E-Tao creators.

The portal has significant advantages in comparison with other similar services. The main difference between E-Tao is the blockchain system and the possibility to pay for goods with cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and other leading cryptocurrencies will be connected to the E-Tao application. Therefore, this modern technology will protect buyers and sellers from any kind of fraud.

"Payments in cryptocurrency is the niche service allowing to buy and sell goods without multiple conversions while maintaining anonymity and paying no attention to the dollar, the euro, and the yen fluctuations. E-tao will be the safest, most convenient and effective exchange platform of commodities, leaving behind those using old technology platforms," - predict market players.

Investors are confident that the E-Tao platform has broad prospects since similar projects attracted the attention of major investors.

We remind you that recently the used mobile phones platform «Huishou bao» received "A" series investments in the amount of 100 million yuan. A few days later, the "Jiu Ai" company got "angel" investments in the amount of 30 million yuan.

The interest in the projects, engaged in the sale of used items, is evidenced by the history of the Mercari platform owned by the Japanese company C2C. At the beginning of 2016, it held «D» round of funding worth $ 1 billion, becoming the first startup of Unicorn company in Japan.

Subscribe to the E-Dinar Coin Youtube channel

Follow the news on our Facebook and Telegram profiles
shmeall

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:06:06 PM

E-Tao - Do Easy Shopping and Pay with Cryptocurrency

In the beginning of 2017, a new, fast and user-friendly application was launched on Chinese and Indonesian markets  - http://etao.io/ - for the sale of new/used goods. In the future, the project will be available for all English-speaking users, as well as for those speaking Russian and Hindi.

"Today, Chinese applications are already the most popular in the world. Such services have gained traction among many clients. Nowadays, every third smartphone owner in China is an active user of the platforms for the sale of second-hand things... We have gained the support of big business, and thanks to the unique design and technology of E-Tao application, we plan to change the existing industry, to take a leading position," - note E-Tao creators.

The portal has significant advantages in comparison with other similar services. The main difference between E-Tao is the blockchain system and the possibility to pay for goods with cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and other leading cryptocurrencies will be connected to the E-Tao application. Therefore, this modern technology will protect buyers and sellers from any kind of fraud.

"Payments in cryptocurrency is the niche service allowing to buy and sell goods without multiple conversions while maintaining anonymity and paying no attention to the dollar, the euro, and the yen fluctuations. E-tao will be the safest, most convenient and effective exchange platform of commodities, leaving behind those using old technology platforms," - predict market players.

Investors are confident that the E-Tao platform has broad prospects since similar projects attracted the attention of major investors.

We remind you that recently the used mobile phones platform «Huishou bao» received "A" series investments in the amount of 100 million yuan. A few days later, the "Jiu Ai" company got "angel" investments in the amount of 30 million yuan.

The interest in the projects, engaged in the sale of used items, is evidenced by the history of the Mercari platform owned by the Japanese company C2C. At the beginning of 2016, it held «D» round of funding worth $ 1 billion, becoming the first startup of Unicorn company in Japan.

Subscribe to the E-Dinar Coin Youtube channel

Follow the news on our Facebook and Telegram profiles

thomas-stoop

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:07:41 PM

i've been working with it for a few months now, and i'm pleasantly surprised. withdraws are quick and efficient, have withdrawn $120 just the other day. daily bonuses are a big plus as well.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:10:02 PM

i've been working with it for a few months now, and i'm pleasantly surprised. withdraws are quick and efficient, have withdrawn $120 just the other day. daily bonuses are a big plus as well.

fuck off and die you fucking scamming shill
Olepankiv

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:54:32 AM

It works not so easy, how it looks in a fisrts time. But when you really learn all this system - you will receive bonuses daily and withdraw at any time. Just try it and after you will understand what I mean.
Dustin6444

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:58:41 PM

In my opinion it's one of the most interesting and reliable cryptocurrencies that I know. I've already withdrawn some money, so it works and for sure I'll continue making money here.
ninjabiz

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:44:16 AM

what is function from E-dinar?

It is confirmed scam, keep this coin away, otherwise you want to lose the money, you think a ponzi scam can be profitable? Not possible.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 07:59:15 AM

We need more information regarding this coin?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Olepankiv

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

I work with it 3 monthes and I dont see any problems. 3 monthes ago I also thought that here is nothing good, but it is really good. Do you try to work with it or only say your thinks about it?
dashunya_arrr

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:28:22 PM

I have been using the service for about 3 months, there have been no problems with withdrawals. Parnter exchangers operate without any problems too. I recommend an excellent new profitable tool Wink
dasha1107

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:07:45 PM

I appreciate the perfect work. No problems with withdrawl and i like to get bonuses  all the time. Try yourself and you will see that there is no problems with the operations at all, as it was told before. Grin
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

Seems to me it is  Newbie-coin!

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:56:54 PM

I appreciate the perfect work. No problems with withdrawl and i like to get bonuses  all the time. Try yourself and you will see that there is no problems with the operations at all, as it was told before. Grin

OF COURSE people are going to trust in a random person with a freaking SINGLE post!
vip777

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:16:33 AM

100% premine. A lot of negative reviews deceived users. It is correct that yobit.net ceased to work with you.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:51:44 AM

Wasn't this project viewed as untrustworthy due to the massive premine issue quite some time ago?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: