Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 20 batch 1 KNC Neptunes (Canada) with or w/o EVGA 1300 PSUs  (Read 4665 times)
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 11:55:14 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 09:44:15 PM by allinvain

ASKING PRICE: $55 CAD

I am looking to sell this on behalf of a client of ours.

20 batch 1 KNC Neptunes in very good condition. They all hash at 3.1 TH stable. These are NOT the crappy compensation units that I personally would not touch with a 10 foot pole. They are each powered by two EVGA 1300w G2 series PSUs. These PSUs are apparently the most suited for these miners.

Pics: http://imgur.com/RqCsvEJ

I am looking to field offers in the following manner:

1) For just 5 cubes and controller (ie 1 "rig" or complete system)
2) For 1 complete miner with PSUs.

Shipping costs are paid by buyer. Pickup is available. We are not sure yet from which location but most likely from either Labrador or Montreal. Moving all this gear to Montreal could be an issue and Labrador is too far way for most people, so likely Montreal or bulk shipping is going to be the best way to do this. A skid full of these miners is going to be around a grand or more in shipping costs. We can likely break down the shipment.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 03:33:43 PM

bumpity bump...

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:22:26 PM

You really should ask your client what ballpark figure he wants to get for these. If he is fair and not charging the same price as a new S7 then I might throw an offer.

But right now I don't want to send any offers if he will find them insulting but I recently locally picked up a S5 for only $150 CAD. So these 0.5W/GHS miners are clearly not worth what they used to be.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:25:40 PM

You really should ask your client what ballpark figure he wants to get for these. If he is fair and not charging the same price as a new S7 then I might throw an offer.

But right now I don't want to send any offers if he will find them insulting but I recently locally picked up a S5 for only $150 CAD. So these 0.5W/GHS miners are clearly not worth what they used to be.

Don't worry about insulting anyone, just throw and offer out there and I'll pass it on. The worse that can happen is he'll say no.

$150 for an S5?! Damn it's a crazy buyers market out there. I guess I have no chance of ever selling my S5s lool.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:27:13 PM

Don't worry about insulting anyone, just throw and offer out there and I'll pass it on. The worse that can happen is he'll say no.

$150 for an S5?! Damn it's a crazy buyers market out there. I guess I have no chance of ever selling my S5s lool.

Thats 110$ USD, definitively too cheap, but i guess the seller didnt know better. Personally i dont see a point in selling mine for less than 180$~ They still earn 50$ a month right now.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 01:02:02 AM

$180 per TH is really good and I'm sure the seller would jump on that deal in a second. If you buy in bulk I'm sure he can give you a discount too, so I dunno maybe $150 would be a good deal. So $450 per complete Neptune. PSUs I know he is asking $100 US each. He may be able to come down on the cost of that given the fact that they're used and have been mined on for many months.

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:19:52 AM

$150 Cad wasn't really that good of a deal. Its at least still over 3 months ROI, and then its the halving and will probably only make like $20/month with free power.

Its actually the most that I have ever paid for a Bitcoin miner.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:14:00 AM

$150 Cad wasn't really that good of a deal. Its at least still over 3 months ROI, and then its the halving and will probably only make like $20/month with free power.

Well thats 2.5months ROI on free electricity. Compared to GPUs right now its not really good but still. On free electricity this is not a bad deal at all if you are on free electricity. If you pay, then not sure.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:08:51 AM

Well thats 2.5months ROI on free electricity. Compared to GPUs right now its not really good but still. On free electricity this is not a bad deal at all if you are on free electricity. If you pay, then not sure.

Yes but what changes this time is the halving. Right now an S3 makes more money then a S5 will after the halving with free power, and right now people are pretty much giving S3's away and nobody is buying them. Which means that an S5 won't have much value after the halving.

So if you buy  today for around $150, it will take 3-4 months to pay off. After its paid off, it might be worth like $50 and that will be your profit. Doesn't sound like much does it. An A6 or S7 which has a slightly longer ROI period will make more per month and will hold a fairly large value as compared to an S5.

Its for the same reason why you couldn't sell those tube miners because they hold very little value because they consume more energy then they make BTC. But your A6/S7 will probably sell very well in the next 6 months or so.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 07:14:42 AM

So no offers guys, just shop talk  Tongue?

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:26:55 AM

So no offers guys, just shop talk  Tongue?

I want to see what everybody offers and i'll see from there.

I really like these Neptunes because compared to an S5, its at least quiet. But right now $150USD for 1THs is a little too high, especially with the shipping also. Maybe if it doesn't sell in a month or two and he lowers the price, I might pick it up then.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 07:32:21 AM

Ok, but I say it's always better to toss an offer his way rather than just wait. You never know he just might take it. I suggest driving to Labrador to pick them up if you can. If you have a large truck or something you may be able to save on shipping by quite a lot.

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:18:48 AM

Ok, but I say it's always better to toss an offer his way rather than just wait. You never know he just might take it. I suggest driving to Labrador to pick them up if you can. If you have a large truck or something you may be able to save on shipping by quite a lot.

How many of these does he have exactly? Is it 60 cubes or 60 Neptunes so (60X5= 300 cubes) ? Seems like he is a millionaire.

Im in Western Canada, so I don't think I can do local pickup.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 08:20:24 AM

How many of these does he have exactly? Is it 60 cubes or 60 Neptunes so (60X5= 300 cubes) ? Seems like he is a millionaire.

Im in Western Canada, so I don't think I can do local pickup.

60 complete neptune rigs..300 cubes..lol it's a shit ton, but these days it's not a lot of money really...

Ah ok, western Canada would be tricky. Shipping would be approaching 2K probably.

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:15:57 PM

I love my Neptunes!  Good luck with the sale.  If I had more power I would make an offer.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:19:53 PM

Yes but what changes this time is the halving. Right now an S3 makes more money then a S5 will after the halving with free power, and right now people are pretty much giving S3's away and nobody is buying them. Which means that an S5 won't have much value after the halving.

So if you buy  today for around $150, it will take 3-4 months to pay off. After its paid off, it might be worth like $50 and that will be your profit. Doesn't sound like much does it. An A6 or S7 which has a slightly longer ROI period will make more per month and will hold a fairly large value as compared to an S5.

Its for the same reason why you couldn't sell those tube miners because they hold very little value because they consume more energy then they make BTC. But your A6/S7 will probably sell very well in the next 6 months or so.

Well in my math, It will ROI before halving. And then we have no idea what anything will be worth, but i get what you mean. Still selling S5 for 100$ let say 90$/TH/s sound insane imo. And this apply to these miners as well.

So no offers guys, just shop talk  Tongue?

Yep, personally i'd only be interested in some of the PSU's, if i dont get a good deal with Prelude's remaining ATX stock. I can totally take my talk somewhere else if you dont want the free bumps. Smiley

But i'm surprised you dont keep them yourself with your tasty data center. Unless you're at capacity? *shrug* Otherwise i assume they're already in your possession, plugged and profitable.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 09:37:17 PM

So if you buy  today for around $150, it will take 3-4 months to pay off. After its paid off, it might be worth like $50 and that will be your profit. Doesn't sound like much does it. An A6 or S7 which has a slightly longer ROI period will make more per month and will hold a fairly large value as compared to an S5.

Well in my math, It will ROI before halving. And then we have no idea what anything will be worth, but i get what you mean. Still selling S5 for 100$ let say 90$/TH/s sound insane imo. And this apply to these miners as well.

So no offers guys, just shop talk  Tongue?

Yep, personally i'd only be interested in some of the PSU's, if i dont get a good deal with Prelude's remaining ATX stock. I can totally take my talk somewhere else if you dont want the free bumps. Smiley

But i'm surprised you dont keep them yourself with your tasty data center. Unless you're at capacity? *shrug* Otherwise i assume they're already in your possession, plugged and profitable.

lol no worries, I don't mind the free bumps, continue to talk shop Smiley

Well, I would buy them myself if we did not have other costs on top of electricity. With low electricity costs these will still be profitable for much longer.

The free electricity folks or those with their own already paid off shop is what this gear is ideally suited for.

Jamphone

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:51:14 PM

I'll give him $2000 for the lot if they work as described and I'll arrange shipping.
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:56:13 PM

I'll give him $2000 for the lot if they work as described and I'll arrange shipping.

loooooool....hold on, let me grab my jaw off the floor.

padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 11:30:14 PM

To be fair you did say send offers.. I hope he left off a 0 on purpose but who knows in the forums Smiley

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: