Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinGamers - New Major Update  (Read 6601 times)
bramantip

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:00:31 PM

And as i've said i tried to scratch it and it's blank now. ANd whenever i try with a different brwoser its asking me to pay again. Besides how come the other games work fine and this is the only one that's not working?

So was that a typo? You should have wrote 49,000 instead of 49.000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:08:18 PM

And as i've said i tried to scratch it and it's blank now. ANd whenever i try with a different brwoser its asking me to pay again. Besides how come the other games work fine and this is the only one that's not working?

So was that a typo? You should have wrote 49,000 instead of 49.000

Yeah. thats weird, but its very unusuall that someone is complaing about this, so it must be a local problem than a server problem.

Well, I thought its more than clear that won 49 coins in referral contest is no motivation so its 49 000
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:38:29 PM

I may join soon...I love to play games! Cheesy
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:38:49 AM

Last payment proof
https://blockchain.info/tx/1669b735d2bba882cde84761324294aa6e6058d9d0fe2465f4d86a22c3508441
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:10:29 PM

Small Update:

True or False is now more challenging, but you may earned higher rewards.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:02:56 AM

Beta Testing = Play for Free next 3 days
Vikings – Is a new small RPG where your tasks is to attack on a Imperial Castle and steal as much gold as you can. Upgrade your  days weapons & shields to steal more.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:56:51 AM

New version of Viking Game just released :-)
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:19:10 AM

a lot of new games, including RPG games are coming super soon :-))
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:18:45 PM

Viking Contest – We have added new contest for our Viking Game. Are you a true Viking? Well, than you wont have a problem to win 10.000 Coins weekly in this Contest.

Bit Box & Token Generator Update – From now on you may use Token Generator  or (and) Bit Box Game for free up to 8 times per day. If you will use Bit Box 2 times, than you can still use Token Generator 6 times, etc. Token Generator will always give you 10 extra Tokens, Bit Box can give you 5 – 25 Tokens.

Scratching Card – We have fixed some mirror issues with Scratching cards and rewards were slightly increased.

Treasure Island Game – As you could notice, this game has been removed from our game list. This game will be back soon with new features and new user interaction.

New Banners: New banners has been added to Referral section to help you promote our website and gain more referrals.

What is coming next?

Viking Game – new release of Viking Game is coming soon. In this version we will remove hourly limits for attacks, it would be possible to attack on the castle more times without waiting.

Viking Game – Elixir Shop & Pub – From new release will be possible to apply purchased items much faster, more items will be available and we will also add new options to increase your XP.

Viking Game – Battle Arena – New enemies are coming to fight with you in the Battle Arena. Will you be strong enough to beat them? Special rewards for beating strong enemies are coming also in next release of this game.

Treasure Island Game – Treasure Island Game will be our most advanced RPG & Strategy game where you will be able to explore the island, fight with enemies, build your village, increase your income, etc. This game will be released around April 15.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:19:36 PM

- April Referral Madness - Earn 100% from each referral cash out...More info here
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1267

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 08:27:53 PM

I am trying to use your website but it is a bit complicated. There are tokens, coins and gold. I don`t see satoshi. What are the difference? Is there a chart explaining how to earn free satoshi?

Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:40:34 PM

I am trying to use your website but it is a bit complicated. There are tokens, coins and gold. I don`t see satoshi. What are the difference? Is there a chart explaining how to earn free satoshi?

Its not that complicated. You are getting tokens for free, for tokens you may play lotteries, true or false or scratching games and you will get paid in Coins. Coins = Bitcoins or other rewards.
Gold is used only in Viking game and you can exchange earned gold to Coins.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 09:54:27 PM

Its not that complicated. You are getting tokens for free, for tokens you may play lotteries, true or false or scratching games and you will get paid in Coins. Coins = Bitcoins or other rewards.

Sorry, bro, but I have to agree with Nomad88. He is one of the most intelligent faucet users/admins out there, and if he says it's complicated, it's definitely too complicated for the average person. That's why you're probably not getting the traffic that you were expecting.

And if I may be honest, that's the reason that I stopped playing on your site; it was too complicated to learn the difference between tokens and coins and gold and then try to convert into how much satoshi and bitcoin that is...

Just a word of advice. If anyone says that your site is too complicated, then it's too complicated. You have to make it as easy as possible for users to be able to navigate around your site. Just because it makes sense to YOU doesn't mean that it will make sense to everyone in the same way.

Not trying to attack you, but I just came here to say that I, also, as an expert user of faucets, thinks your site is too complicated.

Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1267

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 10:03:13 PM

Sorry, bro, but I have to agree with Nomad88. He is one of the most intelligent faucet users/admins out there, and if he says it's complicated, it's definitely too complicated for the average person. That's why you're probably not getting the traffic that you were expecting.

And if I may be honest, that's the reason that I stopped playing on your site; it was too complicated to learn the difference between tokens and coins and gold and then try to convert into how much satoshi and bitcoin that is...

Just a word of advice. If anyone says that your site is too complicated, then it's too complicated. You have to make it as easy as possible for users to be able to navigate around your site. Just because it makes sense to YOU doesn't mean that it will make sense to everyone in the same way.

Not trying to attack you, but I just came here to say that I, also, as an expert user of faucets, thinks your site is too complicated.

Firstly, thank you for the kind words and let me say that i couldn`t explain it better. I really believe that simplicity is the most important thing and this site is really not working for me. Today is second time i tried to use it and that is perhaps because the idea of the site is really good. We are really missing some honest well designed "play to earn sastoshi" sites on the market. Unfortunately, this isn`t working for me and i believe the site won`t get so far with this system. Good luck for all others.

Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:20:34 PM

No, that's okay... I am really glad for constructive comments and ideas, how you said... it may be clear for me because I created this website so I know how everything works.
Actually I thought it would be better like this because I did not want to use that you have 0.0000001 BTC so I choose Credits.... I could transfer this credits to bits... so than you wouldn't  have to worry about Credits and meaning of Credits and also with Bits it would be clear, because you would have on your account whole numbers...

Actually its really good idea...

I will also try to remove gold from the game so you will get paid from all games only in Bits...

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:42:26 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 11:54:03 AM by digaran

Not worth a damn. waste of time.

🖤😏
xuannam0202

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:01:46 PM

CoinGamers is a new website where you may play several games for free tokens & earn bitcoins for it.

For now you may play these games:

- Viking Game (RPG Game)
- True or False Game
- Quiz
- BitBox (Lucky Game)
- BitMoon (Scratching Game)
- BitMan (Scratching Game)
- BitVault (Scratching Game)
- Treasure Cove (Scratching Game)
- Lotteries (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Treasure Island Game (exploring game)

At the begging you will get 50 Tokens and you may choose which game do you want to play, each game cost different amount of tokens and you can also earn different amount of coins. Every day you will another 25 Tokens to play games. One Token has value of 100 Satoshi, so you will get 2500 Satoshi daily for nothing.

You may withdraw your coins after reaching 500 Coins = 50.000 Satoshis directly to your wallet.

NEWS

- April Referral Madness - Earn 100% from each referral cash out...More info here

New Version of Viking Game - Advanced RPG Game

http://s11.postimg.org/o9xnof3ib/newvikings.png

Registration Here (no. ref.)
this is good site to earn btc Smiley
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:41:41 PM

nice update treasure game rpg and increase daily rewards, i hope you add time/clock in web,
amirgoli

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:11:59 AM

werey good sait
amirgoli

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:13:56 PM

ok