Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2018, 09:46:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: short term investment or long term invesetment  (Read 2644 times)
Wapfika

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

They are both good investments options and it depends on your preferences and your expectations from the market. If it so happens that you are just looking to make some quick money then short term investment should be your go to.
Yeah, I agreed. All in all will depends on your own perception as you capital you want to invest which make sense to do such investment. Short term is an investment you want that money in a particular time you set which it still profitable even it's not a huge amount while long term investment have a small or huge amount you have that you will able to wait for long period of time. Thus, short or long term investment, we aim a great amount of profit in the end.

There are coins that are not good to do long term since many coins have the same use and its just a matter of time that there will be new coins out, so better get updated in every coins we hold.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Sled

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:44:22 AM

They are both good investments options and it depends on your preferences and your expectations from the market. If it so happens that you are just looking to make some quick money then short term investment should be your go to.
Yeah, I agreed. All in all will depends on your own perception as you capital you want to invest which make sense to do such investment. Short term is an investment you want that money in a particular time you set which it still profitable even it's not a huge amount while long term investment have a small or huge amount you have that you will able to wait for long period of time. Thus, short or long term investment, we aim a great amount of profit in the end.

There are coins that are not good to do long term since many coins have the same use and its just a matter of time that there will be new coins out, so better get updated in every coins we hold.
I agree to that. We should be always updated to the every coins that we hold so we know what is going on and we will know if there will be a bad thing or good thing that is incoming for that coin and that will become the key for us to decide if we are going to continue holding our coin or if we will just sell it now and wait for the price to become cheap again.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1002

Slice me <3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:01:57 AM

I agree to that. We should be always updated to the every coins that we hold so we know what is going on and we will know if there will be a bad thing or good thing that is incoming for that coin and that will become the key for us to decide if we are going to continue holding our coin or if we will just sell it now and wait for the price to become cheap again.
Actually its really hard to predict even though we know how good the updates of the coins you have, because some people aren't same as what you're thinking of holding long term. If the price became lesser than what you've expected then don't sell early, you must take a suicidal decisions unless that coins was no longer having any updates from the community it has like with twitter and telegram. Social media is our keys to trusted informations regarding how reliable the coins that you're holding right now. Being informative is great to whether you invest short or invest long term.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
zucknail

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

Short-term investments usually have relatively low yields. but the risks are also small. and for long-term investments have considerable results but have a relatively large risk as well. proportional to the outcome

Indai24

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

Short-term investments usually have relatively low yields. but the risks are also small. and for long-term investments have considerable results but have a relatively large risk as well. proportional to the outcome

You're definitely right, but for me since I don't have enough money yet so I prefer short term investment for the moment, whenver I earned enough that's the time that I will engage in long term investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Shanmatthew

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

I will go first for short term investments to study and research about how the flow will go. It will be more like a try-out or moreso just a starting. In this case, I will be able to learn each side of investments, different useful tactics and marketting strategies that will help me continue to long term investments.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jourban

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

In my own opinion, long term investment is better than short term investment because my main reason in investing is for my future life. Also, investing in a long time can generate you more profit rather than in short term investment.

WannaCry

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

It is depend on each person but for me i preferred a long term investment. long term investment can surely give you a double or a triple amount just be sure you have enough knowledge and money to invest. In short term investment is like trial and error, it won't affect too much on you if something bad happen in your investment unlike in the long term.

snipetr

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

Not only investing in the long term gives you more money, it is way easier, the life of a trader is the life of someone forever checking the markets and deciding to sell or to buy while a long term investor does not have to make any decision except to hold

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

If you have a large capital, it would be better for long-term investment. We hope that the big capital we invested will multiply and gain huge profits.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
ymirymir

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

When it comes to the investment, many newcomers or people with frequent requirement find it difficult to invest for longer amount of time. Here by short investment i mean any investment which is less than year old. That investment has been cashed out within a year. And by long term investment I mean investment which will be kept for more than year ( ideally 10 years or so).
What do you think which is more beneficial short term investment or long term investment

I still stick with longterm investment because I believe that the longer we wait the greater profit that we could gain. It may take a lot of patience but I believe that it's all worth the wait. The higher the capital and the longer we wait for it, the closer we are to our target.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.