Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loans too risky?  (Read 67061 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:39:41 PM

The beauty about the loan business - is the collateral part where you know your risk is off-set if something does bad happen.

But if youre sloppy and dont care for small details that make a big outcome of your collateral - then youre not obviously fit for it.

Well most of the opportunities of lending are without collaterals sadly ^^'

It is really going to be hard if you are going to lend someone without any collateral at all because how you are going to be assure that your borrower is going to pay you instantly without any collateral unless you are going to have some paper requirements that are going to give your information to the lender, well it is really risky at all.
Lending someone without a collateral is a stupid of a any person who are in the business, in that sense you are not doing a lending business, rather you are like operating a charity institution, people is having a hard time to pay even with collateral and how much more for loans without any.

Haha. You made me laugh with that and it is the truth. Why would someone do that. Even if you got a lot of trust with guy there is this called scam now. Yeah that certain "word" is created for those who are greedy and wants to earn something without breaking any sweat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:20:52 PM

I have lent some money to HaoBTC. The interest rate is about 8%. It is not high, but I get some income.
thats a really big profit to be honest though i dont like lending my money because i think it might be not safe at all and i dont like risking my money
yeah he might lose all the money he loaned out, the person might just steal it, besides that it depends on how long is the sum loaned out for
thats why i never loan out any of my money, i think it is better to save all of it for the future and make profit out of the price increases that will happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:29:13 PM

The beauty about the loan business - is the collateral part where you know your risk is off-set if something does bad happen.

But if youre sloppy and dont care for small details that make a big outcome of your collateral - then youre not obviously fit for it.

It is really going to be hard if you are going to lend someone without any collateral at all because how you are going to be assure that your borrower is going to pay you instantly without any collateral unless you are going to have some paper requirements that are going to give your information to the lender, well it is really risky at all.
Lending someone without a collateral is a stupid of a any person who are in the business, in that sense you are not doing a lending business, rather you are like operating a charity institution, people is having a hard time to pay even with collateral and how much more for loans without any.

Yeah, but at Lending section there are many people who accept lending without collateral, but at least you need a high rank account like sr.member to lend.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:41:19 PM

But here in Lending section most members giving loans without collateral to high ranks not to every one just because of this they are making some good profit without collateral is really charity institution because most of peoples want free money specially for gambling purpose
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:17:26 PM

But here in Lending section most members giving loans without collateral to high ranks not to every one just because of this they are making some good profit without collateral is really charity institution because most of peoples want free money specially for gambling purpose
Making any sort of profit off of loans on this forum is basically a dream for most people, unless you have your loan business set up and it has been doing a few loans in the past already. If you would just be setting up now, expect for it to be harder.

Also, a lot of collateral is losing value these days. Accounts are becoming less value due to people spamming them out, altcoins are mostly a loss a majority of the time due to unfavourable market moves, and there aren't many other things that exist for collateral online. Maybe we'll find another form, but I don't know.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:26:20 PM

it remains at risk if the loan without collateral, we do not know the nature of each person, and that could change. although reliable remain at risk. so I think it is too risky to invest in loans.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:14:52 AM

If the individual get this without having a stable income and good planning, the situation becomes very risky indeed.
Yes and I always prefer to see the reason of the loan being taken, if the person makes funny reasons like he is in hospitals then better don't even think of lending, and if he is taking for gambling then also avoid lending him. Sometimes ask for proofs based on reasons ( not ID proofs lol ).
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:50:43 PM

I think the most important thing is making sure you are compensated somehow via collateral. If they can give you something in return thats more valuable than the amount of money they borrowed, then loans are likely to be repaid. Giving out loans without collateral in return or without creating a lot of rules behind who can obtain loans will mean that you'll definitely get scammed eventually
The truth is that 99% people who have altcoins as collateral will never ask for loan, they will simply sell coins and buy them back, yes I know price of altcoins might increase but they can compensate that with the interest they were paying as the interest of the loan.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:10:05 PM

I think the most important thing is making sure you are compensated somehow via collateral. If they can give you something in return thats more valuable than the amount of money they borrowed, then loans are likely to be repaid. Giving out loans without collateral in return or without creating a lot of rules behind who can obtain loans will mean that you'll definitely get scammed eventually
The truth is that 99% people who have altcoins as collateral will never ask for loan, they will simply sell coins and buy them back, yes I know price of altcoins might increase but they can compensate that with the interest they were paying as the interest of the loan.
I am opposed in principle to private loans. I do not like someone to lend money to, and I do not take ourselves into debt. If, however, an urgent need, a lot of money. You can always contact the bank. At the bank, the person taking the credit, protected from fraud. And the bank itself, or when you do not lose your money.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:43:08 PM

If the individual get this without having a stable income and good planning, the situation becomes very risky indeed.
Yes and I always prefer to see the reason of the loan being taken, if the person makes funny reasons like he is in hospitals then better don't even think of lending, and if he is taking for gambling then also avoid lending him. Sometimes ask for proofs based on reasons ( not ID proofs lol ).

No will ask the reason for your lending Its completely based upon your proof and the documents what you are providing only will show the loaning limit and loans can be risky if you are not sure how to pay it back. You should only take a loan if it is absolutely necessary, if that is not the case I would not take a loan. It can ruin your life if you are not able to pay it back.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:41:45 PM

I have lent some money to HaoBTC. The interest rate is about 8%. It is not high, but I get some income.
thats a really big profit to be honest though i dont like lending my money because i think it might be not safe at all and i dont like risking my money
yeah he might lose all the money he loaned out, the person might just steal it, besides that it depends on how long is the sum loaned out for

He will not lose it if he have a good collateral for the loan. Even if the person run away with the bitcoin, the collateral will cover for the loss. But I think, 8% interest is still low. Maybe 10 to 15 percent is a good interest.
That would depend on your collateral, if the collateral is not that good then you go for the higher interest, higher than 8% for sure. I believe that collateral mostly are just bitcoin accounts so you cannot increase your market as otherwise if the your client will not pay you will just accumulate the accounts that was collateralize and you cannot sell that easily.
If a buyer thread can be arranged where we can easily estimate the value of accounts and domains and a ready to buy person then actually we can accept more collateral. I know its pretty difficult to get such a thread but maybe in future. For now its very difficult to trust users here.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:58:25 PM

i think there is no need to listen to excuses and just save all the money you have right now in order not to lose it by giving to someone else

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:50:20 AM

i think there is no need to listen to excuses and just save all the money you have right now in order not to lose it by giving to someone else
You're right. You can not listen to the pitiful excuses and absurd reasons to trust, to forgive the debts of someone or to long delays in payments. Do not lend savsem visionaries, even at high interest rates. Potamu hoping that more benefits can completely lose their money.
Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:51:11 AM

He will not lose it if he have a good collateral for the loan. Even if the person run away with the bitcoin, the collateral will cover for the loss. But I think, 8% interest is still low. Maybe 10 to 15 percent is a good interest.
That would depend on your collateral, if the collateral is not that good then you go for the higher interest, higher than 8% for sure. I believe that collateral mostly are just bitcoin accounts so you cannot increase your market as otherwise if the your client will not pay you will just accumulate the accounts that was collateralize and you cannot sell that easily.
If a buyer thread can be arranged where we can easily estimate the value of accounts and domains and a ready to buy person then actually we can accept more collateral. I know its pretty difficult to get such a thread but maybe in future. For now its very difficult to trust users here.
If you do not trust people. Do not engage in any lending. There is the possibility of the provision of the loan, take a large deposit. In this case, of course, you will protect yourself, but people do not come to you for a loan. You scare people, high bail. In fact, lending, there is always a big risk. There are good words about him. In the market, two fools, one sells, the other buys. Wink
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:23:15 AM

If you do not trust people. Do not engage in any lending. There is the possibility of the provision of the loan, take a large deposit. In this case, of course, you will protect yourself, but people do not come to you for a loan. You scare people, high bail. In fact, lending, there is always a big risk. There are good words about him. In the market, two fools, one sells, the other buys. Wink
In lending business, trust are earn so if you will borrow money in a lending firm you will start with a little amount to test your capacity to pay and and if you are a good payor in the second loan the lending company will give you a chance to increase your loan. That is how the real business lending is going, they don't trust in your words they trust on your actions.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:57:57 PM

yes that is but i think in present time if a person is taking load for investing in bitcoin there is no risk in it, to me if some is ready to give me load ii am ready to buy 10000 bitcoin right now, because the present rate of bitcoin is very good and there is no risk in it, i think it will be too good to invest more and more assets in bitcoin for the future,
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:57:27 PM

For me it is somehow it is a good amount of rate, and of course you don't have nothing to do but to lend your bitcoin and going to wait for the interest rate and return of your bitcoin. That's a fair enough rate to lend your bitcoin to HaoBTC.
yes i also agree. i think if you invest the load in bitcoin in present time i think you will certainly get a good profit and there no such a big risk in it, because the price of bitcoin is going to raise again and hope that very soon it will reach to its previous position and hope that this time bitcoin is going to cross the all time high lever very easily.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:06:11 PM

I know that people give out loans but what's up with people no returning what they borrowed?? I want to know this because I might give out loans myself and I want to know what to watch out for... I have ~800 BTC at the moment and would it be a bad idea to start loaning? I bought my BTC back in 2010 mid August January(when it was about $0.07 per BTC) and I noticed the price went up a ton! Also what would be some other way to grow my BTC? Any ideas on what I should do?

Something I should have added my friend was doing something you guys call "mining" I am very knew to the bitcoin world even though I have had them for a long time. I bought these bitcoin from him because he needed to sell them, my financial advisor has told me that the longer I wait the more return I would get so I told him hold the account for 5 years and ill see where I am... So last July I had gotten my account back, did a bunch of research then found you guys. So I came here to post a few posts and for everyone skeptical this is the proof https://gyazo.com/ee99cef712e9b72f03a3e8e870c33624
lol. May prefer to start charity. Borrow someone permanently couple bitcoin. And after that you can continue to tell tales. No offense.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:36:28 PM

well you would not lose it if you ask for a collateral in this way you would be able to make some good money out of loaning out your money you have

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 674

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:23:13 PM

well you would not lose it if you ask for a collateral in this way you would be able to make some good money out of loaning out your money you have
Sadly the collateral when you extend a loan online does not commensurate the amount you are giving for loan. Hard collateral are more secure and the legitimate lending company does require that to their borrowers, in addition scammers are everywhere online so that is also some of the weaknesses that needs to be considered.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: