Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loans too risky?  (Read 67063 times)
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

Yes loans is too risky, it is better to invest your own money than to borrow in lending companies. The profit you will get in invest will go only  to your loan. Its like nothing happened in your investment.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

It only becomes risky depending on the agreement between the lender and the borrower. There are times that the borrow does not fully understand the contract or agreement that he or she is getting into. That is why it leads to misunderstanding and even anger to the lender. We need to understand that we are given a choice and we are not forced to loan.
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

Loan is indeed risky but if you truly need it to grow business to expand the possibility to earn more then it is okay to loan, basically it is depends on a persons altitude over money, if your intention to loan is clear then it is profitable indeed
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

It only becomes risky depending on the agreement between the lender and the borrower. There are times that the borrow does not fully understand the contract or agreement that he or she is getting into. That is why it leads to misunderstanding and even anger to the lender. We need to understand that we are given a choice and we are not forced to loan.
That is why if you are willing to go into the loaning as a business you must always ask for a collateral from their side as it is your security that they won't run away from their obligation to pay their debt. Look at how pawnshops work they will give you the equal amount of money on what your jewelry is worth for them as it is their assurance or guarantee that they still will earn even if the debtor won't pay. Loans are really a risky business but if you know a way around it you will be earning from it.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

That is why if you are willing to go into the loaning as a business you must always ask for a collateral from their side as it is your security that they won't run away from their obligation to pay their debt. Look at how pawnshops work they will give you the equal amount of money on what your jewelry is worth for them as it is their assurance or guarantee that they still will earn even if the debtor won't pay. Loans are really a risky business but if you know a way around it you will be earning from it.
take a pledge is a success...and it is also important to competently legally draw up all the documents...then the risks are reduced almost to zero
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

Loans or lending is one of the most risky business Ive known for now even the borrower submitted all the needed documents or have a valid collateral still you have no assurance if they will pay on a promise date of repayment I will rather hold my bitcoin in my wallet instead of entering a lending.  
Well, it's risky but that's a very simple way of making money, we will not need to do anything, profit will come to us in a certain time, this time is long or short depending on the contract that we do with the borrower, and I think this risk will decrease if we are wise in lending. However, this only benefits when we lend in real life, to the virtual world, exactly as you say, there is nothing guaranteed, the value of bitcoin is always increasing over time, borrowers will be greedy and never give back bitcoin to us, so the best and safest thing for us is that we should hold bitcoin or invest to increase bitcoin, should not lend

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

I do not know about the ownership of the amount of BTC you have, but do you believe it just lend to someone else? I mean this is a crypto world where nothing sets it up if you lose your balance it's your own fault. you can not blame anyone else, because there's nothing to blame, so I think about the loan, forget it's a bad idea, or even a bad one.
Raruzo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

Loans has pros and cons. Loans can be used in case of emergencies but if ever you are not able to pay your loans on time it may affect you credit standing.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

I do not know about the ownership of the amount of BTC you have, but do you believe it just lend to someone else? I mean this is a crypto world where nothing sets it up if you lose your balance it's your own fault. you can not blame anyone else, because there's nothing to blame, so I think about the loan, forget it's a bad idea, or even a bad one.
It seems to me that lending in the field of crypto currency is very dangerous. because there is practically no control and unlike the banking sphere, the crypto currency does not have the circumstances that are managed by different institutions that issue loans in real currency.
danpaz

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

Loans is not that too risky in my experience as a merchant it helps me in case of needy moment when expanding business, adding more products and investing on social networking to grow more and attract more costumers,
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

Loans is not that too risky in my experience as a merchant it helps me in case of needy moment when expanding business, adding more products and investing on social networking to grow more and attract more costumers,

In terms of loan of bitcoins I dont think it will be safe because I haven't tried loaning for bitcoin yet. Unlike lending and borrowing money, you are sure of h
ow and when to borrow and pay it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

Any source of income bears risk so as to loans, but there are devices/techniques created to lower the risk for example in loans is the collateral, if you can get a higher value of collateral against the loan you are far secured compared to having none and the surety of getting back to money will be 100%

Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:38:28 AM

Escrow systems can make the loan by bitcoins a secure as well as risk free. The loan provider and the getting person can submit collateral and loan amount to escrow. Escrow can provide the bitcoin and if proper interest is not paid, escrow can give the collateral to loan provider.
whether this really can be rely on. how can one borrow bitcoin at a price he wants at a price of $ 20 suppose. but at a bitcoin market price after a few days he is cheap and what he earns is only $ 15 and also he has to pay the interest already agreed. . I think this is very risky.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

I know that people give out loans but what's up with people no returning what they borrowed?? I want to know this because I might give out loans myself and I want to know what to watch out for... I have ~800 BTC at the moment and would it be a bad idea to start loaning? I bought my BTC back in 2010 mid August January(when it was about $0.07 per BTC) and I noticed the price went up a ton! Also what would be some other way to grow my BTC? Any ideas on what I should do?

Something I should have added my friend was doing something you guys call "mining" I am very knew to the bitcoin world even though I have had them for a long time. I bought these bitcoin from him because he needed to sell them, my financial advisor has told me that the longer I wait the more return I would get so I told him hold the account for 5 years and ill see where I am... So last July I had gotten my account back, did a bunch of research then found you guys. So I came here to post a few posts and for everyone skeptical this is the proof https://gyazo.com/ee99cef712e9b72f03a3e8e870c33624

That’s the drawback of giving out loans that is why sometimes when i gve put loans to a friend or to someone that I ak close to I sometimes expect that it would not get paid back to me. However I still think that friends if needed can and still deserve to be loaned if needed

balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:03:58 AM

Loans are not too risky unless you don’t have the ability to pay for it. The best way in using your loans is to acquire assets so after you paid your loans, you will have a passive income.

Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

Yeah! loans too risky if you let your bitcoin borrowed to someone whom you don't know, without the collateral or the assurance to pay what was borrowed but if you have hold any assets of the one who borrowed so it is not your risk but to the borrower.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

In our situation living in our country applying loan or giving loans is too risky because you dont know what comes next. If you apply a loan the interest is so high percentage base of your loan amount and if you give loans you dont know if that person is loyal og his statement that he or she will pay you according to your aggrement.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

Escrow systems can make the loan by bitcoins a secure as well as risk free. The loan provider and the getting person can submit collateral and loan amount to escrow. Escrow can provide the bitcoin and if proper interest is not paid, escrow can give the collateral to loan provider.
whether this really can be rely on. how can one borrow bitcoin at a price he wants at a price of $ 20 suppose. but at a bitcoin market price after a few days he is cheap and what he earns is only $ 15 and also he has to pay the interest already agreed. . I think this is very risky.
risky only when you did not planned everything well , just do get a loan and did not think how to pay it.

i mean there should be a prediction whether the price of bitcoin will go down or up , if you think the price will go down for a while as it is in the highest price then i think to get bitcoin loan could be really beneficial , the point you need to have some prediction skills , otherwise things won't ended up well for sure.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

Yes loans is too risky, it is better to invest your own money than to borrow in lending companies. The profit you will get in invest will go only  to your loan. Its like nothing happened in your investment.
In the lending and borrowing business it is common. and to gain profit we must dare to take big risks. By using loan funds as capital, it is indeed risky, and of course we must first consider among all the risks and benefits.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

In the lending and borrowing business it is common. and to gain profit we must dare to take big risks. By using loan funds as capital, it is indeed risky, and of course we must first consider among all the risks and benefits.

Being a lender should be cautious when providing loans to prospective borrowers. That's why there are certain actions that you should take in order to, if not avoid, reduce the risk associated with a lending business. To secure the money that you lend, take a collateral which is greater than the amount that the borrower would like to borrow, this is a common practice by lenders through the Marketplace (Lending) section of this forum, where they will take an Altcoin as a collateral, the value of the coins that he will provide for security of loan should be 120% against the Bitcoin that the borrower needs.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: