Bitcoin Forum
January 22, 2018, 05:09:54 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan needed to expand online business 1.25 BTC 10% 10 weeks  (Read 316 times)
magicblackhole

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 06:13:07 AM

Hi all,

I launched MaGicBlackHole.com 2 weeks ago, things are going well but I need a bigger inventory and to put some money on advertisement fast.

Feel free to help if you can!

I will repay 0.135 weekly during 10 weeks.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:42:51 AM

Seems to be a good deal if anyone wants to lend but you need to have a collateral to get loan of any amount
Here users can lend you up to 100BTC as far as you have a valid and solid collateral
magicblackhole

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 07:58:30 AM

Thanks for your advice but I just start in the cryptocurrencies world, I don't even know what a collateral means..
This being said, I owned a refilling printer cartidges service in a mall since I was 21, have study in business management and marketing, I won't loose my name on the biggest bitcoin forum on the net for 500$. I just need a bit more bitcoin than anticipated.
If you can help or refer help, I am willing to negociate.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:11:29 AM

Thanks for your advice but I just start in the cryptocurrencies world, I don't even know what a collateral means..
This being said, I owned a refilling printer cartidges service in a mall since I was 21, have study in business management and marketing, I won't loose my name on the biggest bitcoin forum on the net for 500$. I just need a bit more bitcoin than anticipated.
If you can help or refer help, I am willing to negociate.

What, are you silly ?
First : Wow a user asking for a loan of 1.25 btc not even knowing what a collateral mean. Did you read the very first post of this section ? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Second : Your site for which you are asking loan is all about CryptoCurrencies and you are saying you are new to cryptocurrency world ?

Third : Everything seems suspicious to me in this request. Evey thing you write seems to be planned to me
magicblackhole

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:32:01 AM

well.. I mean how can I put something upward that I don't have...
Sorry for not being clear with my words. The only thing I have online is 3 free songs on universal music, 0.04 Btc, a website with reflink, a little clothing shop...
I can do this deal too;
1.25 BTC for 5% 10 weeks  1.31 payments + 5% of any clothing sales during our deal duration
mexxer-2

Activity: 798

Kinda back

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:35:05 AM

well.. I mean how can I put something upward that I don't have...
Sorry for not being clear with my words. The only thing I have online is 3 free songs on universal music, 0.04 Btc, a website with reflink, a little clothing shop...
I can do this deal too;
1.25 BTC for 5% 10 weeks  1.31 payments + 5% of any clothing sales during our deal duration
It doesn't work like that here. What you're talking about/asking for seems to be a P2P loan, for which you have to go to BTCJam or similar P2P bitcoin loan sites.
To ask for a loan here, you have to have a collateral worth at least 120% of the loan you're asking for, which can be immediately sold( by ~10 days) if you default. Please lock the thread(lower left corner "Lock topic") to avoid getting any negative feedback
magicblackhole

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:38:22 AM

Sorry for this then...

Have a nice day all!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.