Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 02:58:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan needed to expand online business 1.25 BTC 10% 10 weeks  (Read 315 times)
magicblackhole

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 06:13:07 AM

Hi all,

I launched MaGicBlackHole.com 2 weeks ago, things are going well but I need a bigger inventory and to put some money on advertisement fast.

Feel free to help if you can!

I will repay 0.135 weekly during 10 weeks.

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:42:51 AM

Seems to be a good deal if anyone wants to lend but you need to have a collateral to get loan of any amount
Here users can lend you up to 100BTC as far as you have a valid and solid collateral
magicblackhole

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 07:58:30 AM

Thanks for your advice but I just start in the cryptocurrencies world, I don't even know what a collateral means..
This being said, I owned a refilling printer cartidges service in a mall since I was 21, have study in business management and marketing, I won't loose my name on the biggest bitcoin forum on the net for 500$. I just need a bit more bitcoin than anticipated.
If you can help or refer help, I am willing to negociate.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:11:29 AM

Thanks for your advice but I just start in the cryptocurrencies world, I don't even know what a collateral means..
This being said, I owned a refilling printer cartidges service in a mall since I was 21, have study in business management and marketing, I won't loose my name on the biggest bitcoin forum on the net for 500$. I just need a bit more bitcoin than anticipated.
If you can help or refer help, I am willing to negociate.

What, are you silly ?
First : Wow a user asking for a loan of 1.25 btc not even knowing what a collateral mean. Did you read the very first post of this section ? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Second : Your site for which you are asking loan is all about CryptoCurrencies and you are saying you are new to cryptocurrency world ?

Third : Everything seems suspicious to me in this request. Evey thing you write seems to be planned to me
magicblackhole

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:32:01 AM

well.. I mean how can I put something upward that I don't have...
Sorry for not being clear with my words. The only thing I have online is 3 free songs on universal music, 0.04 Btc, a website with reflink, a little clothing shop...
I can do this deal too;
1.25 BTC for 5% 10 weeks  1.31 payments + 5% of any clothing sales during our deal duration
mexxer-2

Activity: 770

Kinda back

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:35:05 AM

well.. I mean how can I put something upward that I don't have...
Sorry for not being clear with my words. The only thing I have online is 3 free songs on universal music, 0.04 Btc, a website with reflink, a little clothing shop...
I can do this deal too;
1.25 BTC for 5% 10 weeks  1.31 payments + 5% of any clothing sales during our deal duration
It doesn't work like that here. What you're talking about/asking for seems to be a P2P loan, for which you have to go to BTCJam or similar P2P bitcoin loan sites.
To ask for a loan here, you have to have a collateral worth at least 120% of the loan you're asking for, which can be immediately sold( by ~10 days) if you default. Please lock the thread(lower left corner "Lock topic") to avoid getting any negative feedback
magicblackhole

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:38:22 AM

Sorry for this then...

Have a nice day all!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.