Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should the GLBSE's documents be released?
Yes. - 66 (84.6%)
No. - 12 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 78

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Release of GLBSE's Documents  (Read 4230 times)
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 09:11:44 AM

you're just an attention-whoring liar

Don't mean to be offensive but this seems to be the consensus at this point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 11:43:23 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2013, 11:55:22 AM by augustocroppo

Really?

Well, one more reason to me not release the documents.

You can be sure that you are not going to receive the documents from me.
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 12:01:03 PM

Really?

Well, one more reason to me not release the documents.

You can be sure that you are not going to receive the documents from me.

Hahaha classic kindergarten stuff. AugustoCroppo, the forum clown.

You need professional help man.
greyhawk

Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 12:18:47 PM

This is getting absurd.

Here are the docs. Have fun.

http://db.tt/ol13E9Hh
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 12:28:42 PM

This is getting absurd.

Thank to you, now I have evidence that you are the anonymous user or that you also received the same documents.
Bitinvestor

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 12:29:46 PM

This is getting absurd.

Thank you, now I have evidence that you are the anonymous user or that you also received the same documents.

Haha, and you're a private investigator? LOL

Those who cause problems for others also cause problems for themselves.
greyhawk

Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 12:31:45 PM

This is getting absurd.

Thank you, now I have evidence that you are the anonymous user or that you also received the same documents.

Well, I for one thought he showed his humorous side here for the first time. I'll go with that. It's nicer.
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 12:34:31 PM

Wait... I thought I was a liar? A clown? A whore looking for attention? Do you believe in what I say now?

It is very interesting to gauge user responses and notice the selective reasoning.
Bitinvestor

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 12:41:30 PM

It is very interesting to gauge user responses and notice the selective reasoning.

Indeed, my friend. Indeed.

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 12:46:32 PM

Thank to you, now I have evidence that you are the anonymous user or that you also received the same documents.

LOL. If you had actually opened the 7z file (which is what any good "private investigator" would've done, or heck just even look at the file size) you would realize that is not the case.

If they do happen to be the same as the documents you have, I can understand why you didn't publish them.

purplesquid

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 12:53:50 PM

The point is to let the users of this forum decide if they are really interested to look into the documents.

And with the poll showing >80% thinking you should release, you don't. Congrats man, great work here...
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 01:01:05 PM

LOL. If you had actually opened the 7z file (which is what any good "private investigator" would've done, or heck just even look at the file size) you would realize that is not the case.

If they do happen to be the same as the documents you have, I can understand why you didn't publish them.

Well. I did it. Every file contains the same phrase, "Augustocroppo is an attention whore".

I even notice that greyhawk compacted archive have 17.01 KB, which is a different size from the compacted archive I have.

I merely played with Greyhawk sarcasm.

You and other users are proving that you select what is true or not in accordance with your bias.

That is why I decided to gauge the responses from the forum users, to know who could be trusted or not with the documents.
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 01:03:14 PM

The point is to let the users of this forum decide if they are really interested to look into the documents.

And with the poll showing >80% thinking you should release, you don't. Congrats man, great work here...

At no moment I declared the poll would be the only reference to determine the release the documents.
Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 01:36:15 PM

Inb4 kangaroo court.

Bitinvestor

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 02:53:23 PM

Wait... I thought I was a liar? A clown? A whore looking for attention? Do you believe in what I say now?

I actually didn't think that you were a liar, a clown, or an attention whore but you convinced me otherwise. Please keep your documents.

memvola

Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 02:59:24 PM

I merely played with Greyhawk sarcasm.

Yeah, right...
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 03:01:13 PM

One GLBSE shareholder sent me a personal message with good arguments to not release the documents. His request is very convincing. Many users participating in this thread have already indicated they are not qualified to examine the documents. So I am very inclined to not release the documents to protect the privacy of the GLBSE shareholders. Furthermore, I have a great deal of respect for Theymos because he never acted with malice when dealing with forum discussions where I was involved. So I do not want cause more unnecessary issues for him with the release of the documents.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12884

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 06:02:02 PM

I can confirm that augustocroppo has the files that he listed, and at least some parts of these files seem genuine.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Axios
Donator

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Axios Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2013, 06:06:08 PM

One GLBSE shareholder sent me a personal message with good arguments to not release the documents. His request is very convincing. Many users participating in this thread have already indicated they are not qualified to examine the documents. So I am very inclined to not release the documents to protect the privacy of the GLBSE shareholders. Furthermore, I have a great deal of respect for Theymos because he never acted with malice when dealing with forum discussions where I was involved. So I do not want cause more unnecessary issues for him with the release of the documents.

Of course one would have to ask, what problems these documents could cause to theymos? But I respect theymos too much to care Smiley)

augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 08:38:46 PM

Of course one would have to ask, what problems these documents could cause to theymos? But I respect theymos too much to care Smiley)

False accusations, misinterpretations of intention, speculations regarding liability, etc.

Just read again the responses trying to discredit me in this thread and you will have a good idea of what could happen not only against Theymos, but against all other undisclosed shareholders. It is imperative to me not only look after the wishes of the forum users, but also after the welfare of the undisclosed GLBSE shareholders.

So at this point is quite unlikely I will disclose the documents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: