Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will win any dispute or chargeback for you!  (Read 479 times)
Adamcheek (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:40:06 PM

Hi,
This is a new thread as my last one was not clear enough b

As long as you can actually deserve the money and are not scamming, I will use one of my private methods to win the dispute or chargeback.
- I cannot guarantee credit card disputes from the other side. 
- I cannot guarantee if you're trying to chargeback a payment sent for friends/family.
- If you did not type anything into the dispute yet, I can win it for you, as long as it matches the above criteria ^.

Cost: $10 up front or 15% of the dispute/chargeback amount (whichever is higher) via BTC.

I do not need direct access, we can do it over Skype.

PM me here and I can send you my skype or ICQ so we can talk more.

*BONUS - FIRST CLIENT IS $5 only!

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vilain

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:13:47 PM

Hi,
This is a new thread as my last one was not clear enough b

As long as you can actually deserve the money and are not scamming, I will use one of my private methods to win the dispute or chargeback.
- I cannot guarantee credit card disputes from the other side. 
- I cannot guarantee if you're trying to chargeback a payment sent for friends/family.
- If you did not type anything into the dispute yet, I can win it for you, as long as it matches the above criteria ^.

Cost: $10 up front or 15% of the dispute/chargeback amount (whichever is higher) via BTC.

I do not need direct access, we can do it over Skype.

PM me here and I can send you my skype or ICQ so we can talk more.

*BONUS - FIRST CLIENT IS $5 only!

Thanks!

Nice, but how exaclty does it work? Do I have to send you my account info?
Adamcheek (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:03:57 PM

Hey mate,
As I mentioned, I do not need direct access to your account. We can do it over Skype.
golapani

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:30:03 AM

Hey mate,
As I mentioned, I do not need direct access to your account. We can do it over Skype.
Of course you need info .as customer service first question is about personal info .in most cases they ask you to login into same account to talk to them
Adamcheek (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:34:45 AM

Hey mate,
Of course you need info .as customer service first question is about personal info .in most cases they ask you to login into same account to talk to them
I don't think you understand... We do it over Skype. That's where I get all the details and supply PayPal with the info.
golapani

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:00:21 AM

Hey mate,
I don't think you understand... We do it over Skype. That's where I get all the details and supply PayPal with the info.
Then you should write that  in your first that it will only work with paypal based transactions .less confusion for potential customer means more sale for you
hackattack2077

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

back in the game

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:08:59 AM

remind me not to trade with you if I see you in the currency exchange section  Roll Eyes

Successful Trades so far-
Haploid23,TangibleCryptography,FullLife,gigavps,imsaguy,superfastkyle,BCB,USD2BTC,astana,immukization,atc777,koukan exchange (awesome and fast service!!!!),DannyHamilton,Greendots,and escrow all the way through JohnK(Global Moderator/Grand Pooh-Ba) baby!!! (Now Dannyhamilton is my go to guy for escrow,he's a pro!)
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:11:24 PM

Hey, I currently have some trouble doing a btc - PayPal exchange through another forum. I sent my bitcoins for his PayPal and he sent the payment afterwards. However, the payment got limited AUTOMATICALLY by PayPal and is on hold by PayPal.
I have no idea what I should say, if I said something with bitcoin, they'll probably limit my account.

Please tell me your Skype Wink
Adamcheek (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:18:37 PM

Hey,
As I mentioned I do not deal with limitations.
However if it's just a 21 day hold, wait it out and you'll be okay!
Feel free to send me more details by PM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: