Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for account that is in Bit-X campaign any rank.  (Read 734 times)
magemist (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:40:59 AM

I am wanting to buy an account here that is in the Bit-X campaign also with excellent post quality.
Any rank as the requirement is senior member+ to be part of it anyways.
Will accept auction style if you want too complete it that way but will buy it now from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:30:30 AM

BUMP!
Still looking for this willing to pay good amount for this account.
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 05:46:04 AM

BUMP!
Still looking for this willing to pay good amount for this account.
I have a hero account that is currently enrolled in bit-x signature campaign
I have sent you PM,check you inbox and reply me if you are interested in buying it

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:21:45 AM

I know you want an account in bit-x, but I have an account in bitmixer, if you want it. Please PM me if you're interested.

What are you paying for a bit-x account?
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:29:31 AM

I know you want an account in bit-x, but I have an account in bitmixer, if you want it. Please PM me if you're interested.

He don't want a bitmixer account. he wants a bitcointalk forum account that's enrolled to the signature campaign of bitmixer. he stated it there clearly.
Not sure whats with the campaign besides having a low fee and with limited post of only 50 Smiley  but sure its the longest campaign ever here in btctalk

magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:09:18 PM

He don't want a bitmixer account. he wants a bitcointalk forum account that's enrolled to the signature campaign of bitmixer. he stated it there clearly.
Not sure whats with the campaign besides having a low fee and with limited post of only 50 Smiley  but sure its the longest campaign ever here in btctalk

Sure want it bit-x but which one is the longest campaign as you mention bitmixer twice in the post above.
I saw an account of hero under bit-x going for auction so just hope he doesn't ask for over that amount or I will just say a straight no, since bit-x is overhauling their campaign as stating today

; so that means rates will change as well making it worth far less to be part of that campaign.
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:02:40 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 02:10:44 AM by magemist

Bumping.
Looking for account below 0.32btc cause of the constant payment problems that happen to everyone at this campaign.
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:15:21 PM

Still interest in this.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:04:42 PM

Just a reminder that you are bump spamming your thread here. You should delete your previous bumps before making a new bump daily. Bum spam is against the rule and you might risk your account a ban for this.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:53:17 PM

Still interested in this if some one can fill this request for an account with them.

Thanks!
magemist (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:11:48 PM

Looking only for accounts registered in Bit-X campaign.
Receiving offers for account by pm that are in other campaigns.
I have no interest in those and just wasting your and my own time.
Thanks
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:57:42 AM

if you are don't updated with bit-x signature campaign. then let me inform you that. bit-x signature campaign sweeping to Coinsbank campaign. and campaign manager already announced that he'll open new slot and allow more peoples to join.
so you are just wasting your money to buy an account. wait for new campaign and join your self.
martha5dool

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:14:26 AM

if you are don't updated with bit-x signature campaign. then let me inform you that. bit-x signature campaign sweeping to Coinsbank campaign. and campaign manager already announced that he'll open new slot and allow more peoples to join.
so you are just wasting your money to buy an account. wait for new campaign and join your self.
Thanks for the useful information. But unfortunately I am not yet to good rank for joining bit-x's new campaign. May be buying any good ranked account with good campaign.
magemist (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:06:02 PM

Thanks for the useful information. But unfortunately I am not yet to good rank for joining bit-x's new campaign. May be buying any good ranked account with good campaign.
Received several good offers so far. Will decide midweek on which one I will buy. Thanks for the insight on this but martha5dool I think he was referring to me as they only take full members and above there with high quality posting abilities which I don't believe you qualify under any of those categories.  Undecided
martha5dool

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:30:02 PM

Received several good offers so far. Will decide midweek on which one I will buy. Thanks for the insight on this but martha5dool I think he was referring to me as they only take full members and above there with high quality posting abilities which I don't believe you qualify under any of those categories.  Undecided

thx for the info
magemist (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:08:50 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 07:11:23 PM by magemist

Everybody who has contacted me sell their account the very next day.
So if you pm me about this please, please hold the account for me. I will buy it.
Just don't sell to someone else as I am asking for one to purchase from you.
Thank you  Wink

Update: Still looking
magemist (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:48:24 PM

Found what I was looking for thanks.
Closing this now.
 Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print