Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have $500 amazon GC need btc  (Read 688 times)
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 11:01:52 PM

I can't seem to find them. On this forum.

Ah true, its hard to find stuff on the first page. So many letters and colors usually.

Anyway, here he is:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1371829.0

As you can see he is "fine" with escrow (just tell him you are also fine and tell him to send first). He is dealing everything, you could probably trade up to "sky is the limit"

Dont forget to leave positive feedback for him after making contact.

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
brazilcoins (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:12:32 PM

He is new member. Will only use escrow with him.
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 11:29:08 PM

Well, hes not exactly a new member. You have to understand that people have a "right for privacy" on here, so they are allowed to create alot of accounts (apparently its to support the minorities such as schizophrenics) . So when you see a "newbie", you can go ahead and consider him to be a "hero" or regular member at least.

Tell him escrow takes too long, so lets do like this: Contact him and make him the offer of his life (go even down to 50 for the 500), then when he or you mentions "escrow", say you have to quickly walk the dog and he needs to act fast - make him send first - so you wont be "fooled" again.

If you ever need a loan, I might also have the right contact person for you.

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
brazilcoins (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:23:29 AM

Well, hes not exactly a new member. You have to understand that people have a "right for privacy" on here, so they are allowed to create alot of accounts (apparently its to support the minorities such as schizophrenics) . So when you see a "newbie", you can go ahead and consider him to be a "hero" or regular member at least.

Tell him escrow takes too long, so lets do like this: Contact him and make him the offer of his life (go even down to 50 for the 500), then when he or you mentions "escrow", say you have to quickly walk the dog and he needs to act fast - make him send first - so you wont be "fooled" again.

If you ever need a loan, I might also have the right contact person for you.

Stop saying $500 for $50. I can't and can never sell at such rate. Your help is appreciated. I don't need them anymore.
I sell at good rate. Thanks again and hope you can stop now I do not need any help again.
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 12:29:05 AM

Stop saying $500 for $50. I can't and can never sell at such rate. Your help is appreciated. I don't need them anymore.
I sell at good rate. Thanks again and hope you can stop now I do not need any help again.

My pleasure - I see soon on the other board.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: