Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is my u3 only pushing about 47Gh/s  (Read 598 times)
jphelps (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:55:48 PM

I took it apart, cleaned it deep, put it back together, gave it an external fan for extra cooling, but im only pushing 47, it would start out with 60, then just drop, why is it doing this?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:38:12 PM

I took it apart, cleaned it deep, put it back together, gave it an external fan for extra cooling, but im only pushing 47, it would start out with 60, then just drop, why is it doing this?

Most don't hit the 60 number I think you will see if you read through thread.  You can change your commands and should be able to get in 50's.   But I don't think I ever got 60 out of my 3 I had, then again I did not push hard on them to do it.

But I think 50's is more in line for most as far as what they realistically will get.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:55:40 PM

Most don't hit the 60 number I think you will see if you read through thread.  You can change your commands and should be able to get in 50's.   But I don't think I ever got 60 out of my 3 I had, then again I did not push hard on them to do it.

But I think 50's is more in line for most as far as what they realistically will get.
I can confirm what phil said, but yeah, none of my 4 u3s ever get to 60. I tried overclocking it to oblivion once and I nearly broke one with the temps. Tiny little fan spun like crazy and reached ~65 for a while then made tons of hw errors. You probably got a bad u3, if you bought one from a website like aliexpress or from russia, you're screwed. Those cheaper u3s are tempting, but they all are low hashrate. Most u3s tend to peak at 55 without o.c.
sam1987

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:52:17 AM

Some one gave me a tip on here it could be your power supply/brick

you could try resetting your rig a simple turn it off and on again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: