Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay marriage will destabilise family life  (Read 10652 times)
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 12:20:21 PM

Take your anti-gay bullshit and shove it up your ass bud.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:35:34 PM

I find this disgusty!
Man how can marry with a man?  Or how a woman can with a woman?
It is against to human nature
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:40:46 PM

I find this disgusty!

So is your grammar. And your limited IQ.

Please refer to the dozens of previous posts which prove that homosexuality is perfectly natural.
If god created animals, he also created homosexuals.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:41:31 PM

I find this disgusty!

Tastes are different Smiley. I also do not understand why a man would find appealing an other man (I can understand lesbians tho'), but it's not against human nature. It's something about Xq28, 7q36, 8p12, 10q26 and also something with the lack of fucose mutarotase according to the latest researches.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:12:15 PM

And who are you to decide what confuses them or not? What is in the "it gonna confuse kids" column and what is in the "it's ok for my kids" column?
Kids must be taught how things are. From an objective perspective.
An objective perspective would be to explain them what sex is and that it can be between two persons of the same sex though it's a minority compared to two persons of different sex.
What do you know about world when you are small kid?
Parent are those who have rights to teach kids about world and this is their duty.

Only if you are not an advocate that the state can take the children from you, and actually,
our children are not ours. This is problem we can soon face as normal families!
If you not teaching correctly your kids..
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:38:25 PM

So when you are teaching child about drugs, you must tell him to try for himself to
learn on his own skin that this is bad and wrong. Because never belive to no one..
Yes this can be apply to religion and politics but not on moral and life principles,
this must come from father and mother teachings!
xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:53:49 PM

So when you are teaching child about drugs, you must tell him to try for himself to
learn on his own skin that this is bad and wrong. Because never belive to no one..
Yes this can be apply to religion and politics but not on moral and life principles,
this must come from father and mother teachings!

Or father and father teaching.

Or mother and mother teaching.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:06:22 PM

The kids they adopt will probably be better off than an orphanage, but way worse off than in a heterosexual family.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:38:23 PM

Im not against it LGBT groups are free to do what they want...
It really depends on how they educate children if they want to have one and proper education means a lot...
Let face the fact that they are part of the society and gay marriage is becoming legal to some country...
xslugx

Activity: 293

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:10:30 PM

The kids they adopt will probably be better off than an orphanage, but way worse off than in a heterosexual family.

Cool

You know that's funny that's the main goal of homosexuality in Nature.

Penguins for example see there rate of homosexuality evolve in correlation to number of orphans.
And homosexuals Penguins raise the orphans!

Funny no?

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:06:29 PM

You should be able to marry whoever you want, no matter what gender, no matter what. saying that it will "destabilize family life" is just a fancy way of saying you're afraid of change

Thanks.

Only correct comment I've seen here.
Gay marriage is granting freedom to some (the gays) while not touching the freedom of the others.

It's a simple equation. As everyone is or winning or not losing, it should be what's made.
Only correct comment  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I must of been talking threw my butt hole then.
Your so full of shit Grin
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:17:57 PM

And we are not to hate people. We have a right not to like what they do. There is people in this crypto field that some of us don't like what they do cause well we don't like it. But we don't hate them. We don't like their behaviors and their destruction of society as the OP states.
I hate the crypto scammers ..SO FLOORED AGAIN Cheesy

I don't hate people. I may hate their actions but not people
Yer right someone steels my money i love them  Cheesy Cheesy

Also it makes no sense you hate there actions but you don't hate the person Undecided

See it's a bit hypocritical because it's the person doing it

You obviously don't have children.  Everyone can say that they hate an action but not the person.  My kids do things all the time that I absolutely hate, but I love my children.  People are not perfect and everyone does stupid things.  For example, there were several of us playing soccer one night (all grown men) and 2 of my brothers got into a fist fight that I had to break up.  I hate the fact that they fought like children, but I don't hate them, I still love them.  Just because we disapprove of an action does not mean we hate someone.  This is how the the gay marriage thing gained traction, if anyone disagrees with you then you are a hater.  You know what the next is going to be?  Pedophilia is going the same was as gay acceptance, they are going to make you feel bad for despising what they do and gain acceptance because its "natural".  You will see.

There is a strict and easy limit that can be made here. Pedophilia isn't a problem because it's youngs and olds. I don't care about the difference of age of two people for example. The problem of pedophilia is mutual consent.
A child can't give his consent for sexual intercourse.

Hence pedophilia can be nothing but a rape. Hence it can't be accepted.

Your a Weirdo ..JUST READ WHAT YOUR SAYING..Give your head a wobble will you..
Pedophilia IS A FUCKIN PROBLEM Angry..Stop trying to make yourself look smart dumb ass..
You sound like a SICKO

I would never trust my kids around you..FUCK THAT..
magnific61

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:21:55 PM

I find this disgusty!

Tastes are different Smiley. I also do not understand why a man would find appealing an other man (I can understand lesbians tho'), but it's not against human nature. It's something about Xq28, 7q36, 8p12, 10q26 and also something with the lack of fucose mutarotase according to the latest researches.
I don't believe in Darwin Theory. And seriously it has not been proven. So, that meand i am still not proven by answer using Darwin Theory😊
It is still against to human nature also according to Darwin Theory because that theory  says every living wants to sustain its generation.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:57:57 PM

I find this disgusty!

I don't believe in Darwin Theory. And seriously it has not been proven. So, that meand i am still not proven by answer using Darwin Theory😊
It is still against to human nature also according to Darwin Theory because that theory  says every living wants to sustain its generation.
Go back to happy clapping you will find all the answers..

magnific61

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:59:08 AM

I find this disgusty!

So is your grammar. And your limited IQ.

Please refer to the dozens of previous posts which prove that homosexuality is perfectly natural.
If god created animals, he also created homosexuals.
My grammar may be bad. But english is not my native language.  With my limited iq i can speak 3 more languages except english. If you like a man behind you that moans by pleasure, just its your choice.
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:31:28 AM

You should be able to marry whoever you want, no matter what gender, no matter what. saying that it will "destabilize family life" is just a fancy way of saying you're afraid of change

Thanks.

Gay marriage is granting freedom to some (the gays) while not touching the freedom of the others.

It's a simple equation. As everyone is or winning or not losing, it should be what's made.
Only correct comment  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I must of been talking threw my butt hole then.

Considering the amount of vulgarity you're spitting it might be a possibility yeah.

You're only yelling and insulting. You give few if no logical arguments.

You just abuse the Caps Lock of your keyboard and the emojis that's all.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:51:13 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 11:37:57 PM by popcorn1

Thanks.

Only correct comment  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I must of been talking threw my butt hole then.

Considering the amount of vulgarity you're spitting it might be a possibility yeah.

You're only yelling and insulting. You give few if no logical arguments.

You just abuse the Caps Lock of your keyboard and the emojis that's all.
Better than talking all nice .When really your being horrible little cunts OK.
People like you STAB YOU IN THE BACK..be all nice but really your rats.. Grin SO GO DIE CUNT
Also with a brain like yours waste of space ..Don't believe in Darwin  Cheesy D :Dumb shits

And also the question being asked is a total lie and a fuckin Insult to gay people SO FUCK OFF

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 12:33:00 AM

The problem with the logic that anyone who is against gay marriage is against homosexuals or homosexuality is that homosexuals and homosexuality don't involve the government. When you introduce government into the situation, it instantly becomes something that effects every resident of the nation, especially tax payers. Government does not solve problems, it only causes them. Homosexuals rallying for state recognized marriage is no different than begging for more wide distribution of the shackles every one else suffers from. Demanding the government regulate the people more is EVERYONE'S problem regardless of who or what you are sexually attracted to. Reducing this subject down to "you are either for us or against us" is a fallacy and has no place in honest debate. Not everyone who is against gay marriage is a right wing closet gay Jesus freak homophobic bigot.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:43:51 AM

The problem with the logic that anyone who is against gay marriage is against homosexuals or homosexuality is that homosexuals and homosexuality don't involve the government. When you introduce government into the situation, it instantly becomes something that effects every resident of the nation, especially tax payers. Government does not solve problems, it only causes them. Homosexuals rallying for state recognized marriage is no different than begging for more wide distribution of the shackles every one else suffers from. Demanding the government regulate the people more is EVERYONE'S problem regardless of who or what you are sexually attracted to. Reducing this subject down to "you are either for us or against us" is a fallacy and has no place in honest debate. Not everyone who is against gay marriage is a right wing closet gay Jesus freak homophobic bigot.
Point 1 if your saying Gay marriage will destabilise family life..Then you are homophobic
If your saying horrible things about gay people how ever nice you put it .Your homophobic

No one slags off the good things in life?.
The government needed to step in or how else would gays been able to get married..

Then I hear people calling people worse than animals.. Angry It gets my blood boiling..
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO CALL PEOPLE WORSE THAN ANIMALS
THAT IS AN INSULT TO AN ANIMAL..

Humans are the most destructful  murdering creature on this planet.

Also I have a friend who is just as vulgar as I am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xej2hvJdxw

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:04:33 AM

Point 1 if your saying Gay marriage will destabilise family life..Then you are homophobic
If your saying horrible things about gay people how ever nice you put it .Your homophobic

No one slags off the good things in life?.
The government needed to step in or how else would gays been able to get married..

Then I hear people calling people worse than animals.. Angry It gets my blood boiling..
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO CALL PEOPLE WORSE THAN ANIMALS
THAT IS AN INSULT TO AN ANIMAL..

Humans are the most destructful  murdering creature on this planet.

Also I have a friend who is just as vulgar as I am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xej2hvJdxw

Good to see your reading comprehension skills are up to snuff. Feel free to continue your intolerance of intolerance. 

P.S. "destructful" is not a word.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: