Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Need Loan of 20$ | 25$ Repayment | Repaid Within 1 Week]  (Read 503 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 01:27:15 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 07:28:19 AM by Sweeet

Looking for a loan of 25$ to buy something off Amazon (Plasmatic lighter) I will be buying bitcoins with cash but the bank doesn't open til Monday

BTC needed: 25$20$(Found a cheaper one) worth in btc
Repayment: 30$25$
Repayment Date: within 7 days from loan time (Plan to repay around 1-4 days )
BTC Address you want the loan funded to: 195n8NgfGBDFgXrpvGJgagjAajePsUzJ1a
Collateral: The only collateral I can offer is my bct account (I know this isn't equal to the loan, this is all I can offer)

Just to clarify I need the loan in bitcoins to buy amazon gift cards on paxful so I can get a % off.

PM/Reply if you have any extra questions.
(I'm planning to get this loan to be fulfilled within 21 hours of opening this forum in order to get the amazon product one day faster from Amazon)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:17:09 AM

What happened to the coins you got from your PD winnings? Cheesy

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:30:26 AM

What happened to the coins you got from your PD winnings? Cheesy
About 1/3rd of it was lost and the other 2/3rds went to buying stuff
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:49:06 AM

Collateral: The only collateral I can offer is my bct account (I know this isn't equal to the loan, this is all I can offer)

If you have only your Member account to offer as collateral then you should either bring any new collateral to offer or reduce the loan amount
You also know your account doesn't worth that much and no one gives a less collateral loan unless borrower is trusted which I don't think you are

In my true opinion, this account was probably bought for primedice giveaway (remember 100+ activity requirement) and now requesting loan of bigger amount offering his account as collateral. Not sure. There might be other case but that's all I suspected
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 07:57:56 AM

If you have only your Member account to offer as collateral then you should either bring any new collateral to offer or reduce the loan amount
You also know your account doesn't worth that much and no one gives a less collateral loan unless borrower is trusted which I don't think you are

In my true opinion, this account was probably bought for primedice giveaway (remember 100+ activity requirement) and now requesting loan of bigger amount offering his account as collateral. Not sure. There might be other case but that's all I suspected
No, I am the original owner of this account I'm using the same address I used in my previous loans, the username I used for the giveaways is "Sweeet" on primedice, I ask for a bigger loan because I'm buying something and need an exact amount, in my previous loans I used it for trading on paxful and loaning someone else for a better rate.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:12:57 AM

No, I am the original owner of this account I'm using the same address I used in my previous loans, the username I used for the giveaways is "Sweeet" on primedice, I ask for a bigger loan because I'm buying something and need an exact amount, in my previous loans I used it for trading on paxful and loaning someone else for a better rate.

May be that were for building trust purpose by paying off few loans. Your highest ever loan was 0.025 btc given by Darkstar 6 days ago but according to current request its way more than double of that amount
So thats the point why I am suspecting on you
You said you lost few of the giveaway amount on gambling. May be this loan is also for that purpose, who knows
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 08:29:33 AM

May be that were for building trust purpose by paying off few loans. Your highest ever loan was 0.025 btc given by Darkstar 6 days ago but according to current request its way more than double of that amount
So thats the point why I am suspecting on you
You said you lost few of the giveaway amount on gambling. May be this loan is also for that purpose, who knows
The purpose of this loan is to buy a plasmatic lighter and for me to get it quicker not to gamble... that would be foolish.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: