Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now?  (Read 1183 times)
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 06:04:12 AM

Wait.He used paypal or you used him to buy btc from him ? You have to open a scam accusations against that member as mentioned above in the correct format.I'm still not getting your problem though.You say you were using paypal from 6 years and he charged back ,how ? Did you buy btc with your paypal or he bought btc from you using his paypal?

What is their that you cannot understand what OP is telling, He is clearly telling that he has paypal account for more than 6 years and using it properly , and last time he has 1.03 btc with him which he sold it to the Bitcointalk forum member after the deal is finished the forum member charged back the money which he sent for buying btc from the OP. so now he got scammed by the forum member by paypal charge back policy using it wrongly.

That is why so many thread and warnings are issued in this forum not to use paypal for selling or buying bitcoins, but every week i use to see some one getting scammed.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:50:48 PM

What is their that you cannot understand what OP is telling, He is clearly telling that he has paypal account for more than 6 years and using it properly , and last time he has 1.03 btc with him which he sold it to the Bitcointalk forum member after the deal is finished the forum member charged back the money which he sent for buying btc from the OP. so now he got scammed by the forum member by paypal charge back policy using it wrongly.

That is why so many thread and warnings are issued in this forum not to use paypal for selling or buying bitcoins, but every week i use to see some one getting scammed.
I still don't understand what it implies. Infact,the original post was much more clearer than your explanation.Agree,Op had 1 btc which he traded for paypal and the guy who sent him money from his paypal charged back right ? Now when OP says  HE HAD HIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 6 YEARS blah blah why is that needed ? His paypal is not even in the trade so why speak about it ?Simply saying he got scammed as the paypal was charged back should have been more than enough.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:18:00 AM

Take this matter to paypal. Unless you have proof, it will be hard to fix this. As you know, PayPal favors the buyer.

You'll have to learn from your mistakes, if this doesn't work up. Start another account.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: