Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is the best future currency?  (Read 15828 times)
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:39:34 AM

Honestly bitcoin is not the same as our real money or fiat.. bitcoin will stay in online use only.. people and my friends didnt know about bitcoin but if you say its a gold they know it that its a money..  we are using it all over the world but this is just like the same as usd paypal funds or perfectmoney. or and usd.. this is one of the world global currency either offline or online.. you can use usd unlike bitcoin you can only use it in online.. if you have no internet you cannot transfer it to another wallet.. however bitcoin still have a great future and i think more adoption for bitcoin will come.
[/quote]

Totally agree with you!
To win the confidence of people Bitcoin should apply, people should learn more about it. And also we need to develop the scope of contributing to it. For example, you raised the issue of online and Internet.
In very poor countries, where the Internet is almost, or not at all, of course about any cryptocurrency can be no question. For example the spread of smartphones and the Internet in Africa, gives us hope for the Bitcoin and Bitcoin exchanges, as their activities now need to use the Internet connection with which they have a problem.

Let's hope for the development of technology, the economy and the spread of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mightyghz

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:55:39 AM

Bitcoin is the first working crypto currency(digital money system that is secure), fast and has low fees so I think at present Bitcoin is maybe the best digital money solution for us. What will happen in the future and will Bitcoin still be the best technology I don't know. Wink
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:06:02 AM

in my own opinion, Bitcoins is truly the best currency in the future.  why? since we knew its a virtual currency which is not a
a real currency but can be converted into a real money there are many community adopted it for the convenience that can be very helpfull to anyone and no age required even the kids can do this to save money,. Smiley
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:19:13 AM

in my own opinion, Bitcoins is truly the best currency in the future.  why? since we knew its a virtual currency which is not a
a real currency but can be converted into a real money there are many community adopted it for the convenience that can be very helpfull to anyone and no age required even the kids can do this to save money,. Smiley

And it is also best currency because it allows us to earn some money from it which keeps on increasing over a period of time and it will be the best payment method in future.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:49:57 AM

And it is also best currency because it allows us to earn some money from it which keeps on increasing over a period of time and it will be the best payment method in future.
It works really fast and safe so that is really nice for people who wants to use a new payment method and you can even earn some money with it.
The bad thing only is that it is really hard to predict for what the value will be and that is the problem.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:07:45 AM

Bitcoin has created a new wave of thinking and problem solving in today's crappy economic crisis and has helped thousands of people start to dream again of a life that is possible for themselves and their families.
Just to take this into account is huge and we don't need to only rely on governments and the corporate agendas that run them to run our lives for us.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:28:08 PM

i think because it is not a regional currency. it is one of the best global digital currency. most of the people are engaged here.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:31:58 PM

i think because it is not a regional currency. it is one of the best global digital currency. most of the people are engaged here.

Regional is not very important, because the Dollar is regional and it is good.
What makes bitcoin excellent is it is anonymous, fast and low in cost. That makes bitcoin the best.
Dakron

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:54:47 PM

For now bitcoin is we are looking to be the best currency because we have it and the value is very high the only thing is this is can only spend in online shopping or any online transaction.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:24:58 PM

Regional is not very important, because the Dollar is regional and it is good.
What makes bitcoin excellent is it is anonymous, fast and low in cost. That makes bitcoin the best.

No only the fact that its anonymous but also because of the fact that it has no limits, you can pay in every country with it, this makes it for me the best currency plus you can control it by yourself.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:28:44 PM

It is impossible to know whether bitcoin will be the best future currency or not, because we don't know what the future will bring to shake the financial world, as well as bitcoin was not expected 20 years ago. But at this moment I enjoy the existence of this alternate currency, and I would like to continue here for a lifetime.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:44:46 PM

It is impossible to know whether bitcoin will be the best future currency or not, because we don't know what the future will bring to shake the financial world, as well as bitcoin was not expected 20 years ago. But at this moment I enjoy the existence of this alternate currency, and I would like to continue here for a lifetime.

You can see now some large companies that are interested in bitcoin technology and try to adopt it, it's one of the good support for the future of bitcoin. indeed too early to say bitcoin will be the best currency in the future, but I have been very confident with it.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:45:32 AM

The world is moving into a digital era and it is a very good time for Bitcoin. It is a revolutionary currency and I think that anyone would be happy to own Bitcoin. There are just so many good reasons to choose Bitcoin over other currencies.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:57:25 AM

Because it is virtual, anonymous, decentralized and trustless - all of the things that we look for in a good currency. For example gold, it has been proven to be a great currency but there is portability problems, but bitcoin is all of these things.

Which is why bitcoin has a long way to go from here.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:00:02 AM

The world is moving into a digital era and it is a very good time for Bitcoin. It is a revolutionary currency and I think that anyone would be happy to own Bitcoin. There are just so many good reasons to choose Bitcoin over other currencies.

We can earn extra money from it which is not possible with any other currency at a moment, and even if you just hold it your money keep on growing over a period of time.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:39:23 AM

Because many people are getting involved in bitcoin like using it as they daily currency and earning some profit by using it.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 09:04:52 AM

For me it's the blockchain technology that has the potential to power the currency of the future. It doesn't matter whether it's Bitcoin or any other coin that uses the blockchain. The reason why I find the blockchain so awesome is because it is a ledger that is literally impossible to cheat or fake (at the time of writing). Every last transaction is broadcasted throughout the entire network and leaves a permanent and unalterable mark within the system. And the data recorded is completely transparent.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:18:31 AM

Bitcoin is the first working crypto currency(digital money system that is secure), fast and has low fees so I think at present Bitcoin is maybe the best digital money solution for us. What will happen in the future and will Bitcoin still be the best technology I don't know. Wink
well, bitocin will have a value that is very expensive. will be very many people use today and someday be used by everyone. transaction fast and could practically make this a good currency in the future

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:39:23 AM

Convenience, Safety, Popularity and Acceptance.

Acceptance is a part that the world is still adjusting too, which shall take some times considering the fact that centralized systems won't be willing to give away their seat willingly for a decentralized system.

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 10:42:32 AM

The best reasons are:
No physical currency involve!

For some this might be an advantage.. for other a disadvantage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: