Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is the best future currency?  (Read 15828 times)
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:16:42 AM

@OP, I personally prefer it when there is some physical currency involved because it makes sure that I'm able to use it even when the power goes out, but that's not something I'm primarily worried about.

Bitcoin is the best future currency because it has no-one directly controlling it, it is a deflationary currency and your value of work actually means something, and there won't be a loss of value in the future.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:44:47 AM

There is so much more then this.   I can think of a ton of digital currency that does not need to be physical... that is utter crap.  There are a ton of pump/dump alt coins out there.  I would not touch them.

Bitcoin is currently and has been like the gold of crypto currency.  It holds the most value, has the most companies going after it.  There is value behind it.  I think the value is what set's it apart.

That's true and correct, most of the time pump and dump are often happened in the altcoins only, compare into bitcoin pump and dump is very hard to apply that's most of the business minded person adopting the system of bitcoin because of its unique edges compare to other opportunity.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:36:24 AM

I use bitcoin and my reasons is give me profitable, secure, and low fees. Bitcoin also not neet id verifications, to make wallet and fill not more than 30 minutes.
to me the main reason is that as the new generation trend it toward online business and shopping,  therefore bitcoin is so much convenient for them as they can use bitcoin without changing it into any fiat currency, as having same value everywhere,
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:52:31 AM

Only stayed one step longer bitcoin became the best global currency, namely the consent of the central banks of each country. If the world bank use bitcoin and recommend to all countries, I'm sure it could be consummated quickly.
ChristopherWalters

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:53:04 AM

Bitcoin is in step with the times, its revolutionary technology has introduced completely new payments system which no one would have imagined to be possible.  I think that bitcoin will continue to grow until it creates a colossal impact to global economy.  
boybugs18

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:59:09 AM

Bitcoin is the best future currency because of new technologies and people want faster transaction then we people need a digital currency.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:59:53 AM

I use bitcoin and my reasons is give me profitable, secure, and low fees. Bitcoin also not neet id verifications, to make wallet and fill not more than 30 minutes.
to me the main reason is that as the new generation trend it toward online business and shopping,  therefore bitcoin is so much convenient for them as they can use bitcoin without changing it into any fiat currency, as having same value everywhere,
Not same value there is exchange has low rate to exchange it and bitcoin is unpredictable they are just using bitcoin because of low fee unlike other payment processor.. this is why some company or shops online are accepting bitcoin because of less fee than the other payment method..
And many some rebates promotion that we can get unlike in other payment method..
The good thing is many local exchange that you can exchange your bitcoin instantly in to fiat..  that is why worldwide can use bitcoin as good alterntive payment method online.. not good as local currency because there is some places that has no internet..
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:03:43 PM

I think it is because it's hard to track but not impossible (which is good for stuff like crimes to have a little bit of chance for us to find the criminals), it's fast and easy to use. Also, this revolutionary Mining idea is great and who knows how we can use it in the future for something very important?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:40:28 PM

Yes having totally digital existence is the important reason for bitcoin’s popularity but still, I think some people will still use the fiat currency and even in cash in every time frame.  Most of the users who use cryptocurrency will always give priority to the bitcoin because of the various reasons such as strong values, large community and vast scope. Bitcoin will be one of the major fund transfer option but the reason is bitcoin’s core values and not the current situation of that time.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:54:16 PM

Bitcoin is the best future currency because of new technologies and people want faster transaction then we people need a digital currency.

I don't know whether it will become a future best currency, but it will survive for quite longer time compared any other cryptocurrencies. As of now for me, it is one of the best product for investment and making quite a consistent profit from bitcoins. I do agree that these transactions are quite safe and fast compared traditional ways of sending money.
altcoinnxt

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:57:21 PM

It is because that bitcoin have many advantages compared to other currencies, it's can be used anyway and also money can be transfer from everywhere to everywhere, and more other different befits.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:58:55 PM

For me the reason is because of the volatility of it.you can easily earn some profit into it. Trading BTC it self, the price now is not the same price tomorrow that's why I like it and BTC is the best for me.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:12:22 PM

bitcoin need compelling reasons that can be selected and adopted by all the future later, I do not think that the facilities are safe and low fees will make bitcoin become famous in the future, there will be competitors who have such a facility in the future
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:17:56 PM

bitcoin need compelling reasons that can be selected and adopted by all the future later, I do not think that the facilities are safe and low fees will make bitcoin become famous in the future, there will be competitors who have such a facility in the future
The low fee structure that was Bitcoin's selling point in the early days, is not the case anymore as the fees have gone up considerably.

Fees will only become higher as pools will more and more depend on the income through fees as block rewards will only go down throughout the years.

In that aspect, we must forget about the "low" fees because it's simply not low at all. Bitcoin will need to gain popularity by its other features.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:54:34 AM

Bitcoin is the best future currency because it has a great value when converted to paper money. Its features is great that helps many people. Like convenience of sending and receiving bitcoin. Also it hs small transaction fees than paper money. You don't need to have a bank to store your bitcoin. You only need a bitcoin wallet to be able to have your own bitcoin.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:47:37 AM

It might be possible for the bitcoin to become the best future currency in the digital world if majority of people know how to use internet and deals with bitcoin. It should be widely used financially and in all business transactions.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:46:13 AM

The best reasons are:
No physical currency involve!
true no physical but people still believe it .still use it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:00:47 PM

Why Bitcoin is the best future currency simply because it is safer to use than bank accounts that ask you to put personal data every time you wanna buy something, because bitcoin is the easiest and fastest way to send or receive money, as if why other currency are not good simply because alt coin are just dump coins they were created simply because bitcoin got harder to mine , so mine alt coins and trade them for bitcoin.
repdev

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:14:14 PM

Because it was the first one and more promoted in the world.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:20:28 PM

I think it is because it is the first coin on cryptocurrency online.And it is the most promoted and advertised coin online.And because of its uses,durability and specially because of its price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: