Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is the best future currency?  (Read 15828 times)
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:27:05 AM

In the future we will probably have cashless world. Bitcoin is virtual currency that is ideal to compete with current payment system and money. It's already good established, you can check every transaction and Bitcoin is available to anyone without state boundaries. It's easy to manage with and with your online wallet it's available to you everywhere, whenever, 24/7.

malaj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:46:37 AM

there are many points i can show you on this. if we take some positive points then firstly bitcoin is not centralised and bla bla bla..those are the points every newbie show know..
we can plan the future growth with bitcoin like if we analyse the previous two year graph and compare them then we can predict whats going on and where the odds will be tomorrow
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:17:55 PM

In the future we will probably have cashless world. Bitcoin is virtual currency that is ideal to compete with current payment system and money. It's already good established, you can check every transaction and Bitcoin is available to anyone without state boundaries. It's easy to manage with and with your online wallet it's available to you everywhere, whenever, 24/7.

Yeah but first we need to be a bit realistic, in this world there's still people who don't know how to read or don't have internet access. So how a Bitcoin-ruled economy will work for that people? We need to solve that first

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:34:40 PM

Yeah, it is right bitcoin has no physical appearance because it is a digital currency, and it is a reason that people like it because it is different and new technology. I used it because bitcoin give me a different ways and seriously i like it because bitcoin and other than crypto currencies belong to online to online, I like to use it in this way, And in my point of view, i believe that bitcoin would be a part of future currency.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:51:51 PM

Yes, most places in the world now have access to the internet, what makes people able to start using Bitcoins, creating the possibility to replace the paper money in the future. The irony here is that those people who needs more to use Bitcoins, can't use it, because they don't access the internet, the most poor people.

Unfortunelly, most people in the world, even having access to the internet, don't have interest about Bitcoins, because their life is comfortable for them and they are too alienated to have interest for it. BTC and another Crypto Currencies will have more success when the currently areas without internet start having it.
I don't think so. I'm living in a poor people area for so long and people here has a traditional economy. Meaning, they do what their parents used to do like farming and fishing. Years ago, there was no internet connection here and now that there is, people are just busy browsing Facebook and not using the internet to earn money. I'm not saying that they're using the internet in the wrong way but the fact that I have here disagrees with your opinion.

The people that has an access to the internet years ago mostly live in the city. In the city, you could earn much more than you can earn from doing bitcoin stuffs so I guess that's why they don't rely on feeding themselves by earning bitcoins.
in fact bitcoin is mostly uses in cities, they have good access to bitcoin as they have more facilities of faster internet, therefore they urban people are earning more from bitcoin as compare to the rural. but the rural are also now adopting bitcoin.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:25:54 PM

Others have suggested several reasons based on their level of understanding and also what appeals to them. For me I am more inclined to the fact that it cuts across borders in the sense that it does not limit itself to a particular race, individual or country that defeat the quest of world powers to allow their currency dominate other nations not as strong as them...
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:25:13 AM

Yes, most places in the world now have access to the internet, what makes people able to start using Bitcoins, creating the possibility to replace the paper money in the future. The irony here is that those people who needs more to use Bitcoins, can't use it, because they don't access the internet, the most poor people.

Unfortunelly, most people in the world, even having access to the internet, don't have interest about Bitcoins, because their life is comfortable for them and they are too alienated to have interest for it. BTC and another Crypto Currencies will have more success when the currently areas without internet start having it.
I don't think so. I'm living in a poor people area for so long and people here has a traditional economy. Meaning, they do what their parents used to do like farming and fishing. Years ago, there was no internet connection here and now that there is, people are just busy browsing Facebook and not using the internet to earn money. I'm not saying that they're using the internet in the wrong way but the fact that I have here disagrees with your opinion.

The people that has an access to the internet years ago mostly live in the city. In the city, you could earn much more than you can earn from doing bitcoin stuffs so I guess that's why they don't rely on feeding themselves by earning bitcoins.
in fact bitcoin is mostly uses in cities, they have good access to bitcoin as they have more facilities of faster internet, therefore they urban people are earning more from bitcoin as compare to the rural. but the rural are also now adopting bitcoin.
When it comes to opportunity to earn, I guess we have all equal opportunity since bitcoin is online and we can do it wherever we live as long as we have an access in the online world, particularly with bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:50:32 AM

When it comes to opportunity to earn, I guess we have all equal opportunity since bitcoin is online and we can do it wherever we live as long as we have an access in the online world, particularly with bitcoin.

Life is indeed always we want, it is all indeed something extraordinary things to make us happy and helpful fellow who did hard time. Bitcoin is indeed the best way for a problem that often occurs in this (money exchange with a high fee), so if we are indeed using bitcoin correctly or believed then everything will help us in a thing that exists in the world. Do bitcoin correctly and you will definitely get a good profit
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:39:32 AM

best investment for future, because bitcoin has a huge future so investing will be best for the coming years.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:26:02 AM

Bitcoin is the best future currency since it is secured and there is a good price history in bitcoin because in terms of long term, the price of bitcoin seems always rising up and only a small chance of getting loss. Bitcoin will help us to transfer and receive money faster than other system that we know and those are the factors that i knew why bitcoin is the best future currency.
TreeOfDeath

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 01:03:44 PM

Bitcoins are the best future currency because it is transparent totally and even government does not involve in this,
the transactions are done online only no need of hard cash and this digital currency is in no one eyes, and the main thing is also that it has the most value so it's very nice for some bitcoin users. Grin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:37:26 PM

Yeah, it is right bitcoin has no physical appearance because it is a digital currency, and it is a reason that people like it because it is different and new technology. I used it because bitcoin give me a different ways and seriously i like it because bitcoin and other than crypto currencies belong to online to online, I like to use it in this way, And in my point of view, i believe that bitcoin would be a part of future currency.

Now itself its getting served as of digital as well currency network. In the future it will remain the same, as the other competing digital currencies were built following bitcoin. Another important thing is that if bitcoin gets the access to use offline sure the user profile increases than the present. What the above mate quoted doesn't seem to be the real fact.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:01:10 PM

I won't say bitcoin is the best future currency but at present it is the best investment destination. The kind of return you can get just by storing bitcoin, no other investment will give you. So bitcoin is my favorite investment destination and I don't play with my bitcoin. Only a little money I use for trading purpose.

I hope bitcoin will remain the same attractive investment destination for the years to come.

RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:59:23 PM

I won't say bitcoin is the best future currency but at present it is the best investment destination. The kind of return you can get just by storing bitcoin, no other investment will give you. So bitcoin is my favorite investment destination and I don't play with my bitcoin. Only a little money I use for trading purpose.

I hope bitcoin will remain the same attractive investment destination for the years to come.
I totally agree with you. All cryptos which are created have a chance to become the best future currency. In my opinion, Etherium and Zcash will be more popular than Bitcoin in the future. But now, Bitcoin is still the King so we can not deny its benefits which Bitcoin has brought to us since it was created

whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:51:44 PM

Yeah but first we need to be a bit realistic, in this world there's still people who don't know how to read or don't have internet access. So how a Bitcoin-ruled economy will work for that people? We need to solve that first
i think it is not so easy, as some countries or area do not have internet facilities, they are such backward areas, and still the government cannot provide the the basic facilities of internet even the mobile services, so it will take some more time to get access to bitcoin by these people.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:26:35 PM

Bitcoins are the best future currency because it is transparent totally and even government does not involve in this,
the transactions are done online only no need of hard cash and this digital currency is in no one eyes, and the main thing is also that it has the most value so it's very nice for some bitcoin users. Grin
to me i think the only reason is that the new generation people are interested in online trading and shopping and bitcoin is the only digital currency which is providing these facilities to the people therefore bitcoin is the best future currency of the world.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:00:49 AM

Bitcoin have a lot of advantages compared to other currencies. It's fast transactions and it can do from everywhere to everywhere. Bitcoin can also become investment for short term or long term. It really great investment for now, because the community is getting bigger day by day. And bitcoin keeps getting spread out, so there'll be more adoption for bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:32:40 AM

Bitcoin have a lot of advantages compared to other currencies. It's fast transactions and it can do from everywhere to everywhere. Bitcoin can also become investment for short term or long term. It really great investment for now, because the community is getting bigger day by day. And bitcoin keeps getting spread out, so there'll be more adoption for bitcoin.
true, the ease and speed is an important point that can attract people to use bitcoin. bitcoin currently own facilities that can facilitate us. we only have a smartphone, and we can perform a variety of transactions with bitcoin.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:39:19 AM

I wont say it is the best. Still it has some flaws and that is part of being a currency if we are talking about that. I take it more as a commodity so I dont think much of making it as like fiat. There are still some things that are yet to be talked before this could be a real currency. I mean worldwide or nationwide.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:01:55 PM

with bitcoin, we just do not think how we spend the money, but we also have to think about how your way we use it. Well, using bitcoin is risky, but if you are clever in exploiting, I think it can bring you big profits. I am sure, people can think it will feel that bitcoin currency would be ideal for use in the future.

Using Bitcoin is risky? Risky in what way? I think you are talking about trading or investing, right? If so, then it surely is risky. Especially when it comes to investing your coins in whatever project or site. From time to time something is popping up that people fully jump in with their money. Currently it's hot to buy yourself into an ICO. Aside from the fact that the majority of the ICO's are nothing more than empty projects with fake promises, it's like a gamble. With trading you can develop skills that will help you into making the best possible moves. It of course doesn't guarantee you any profits, but it's a great source of help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: