Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Forum Allow Grouping of DT members to attack individuals ?  (Read 1449 times)
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 09:08:34 PM

It obviously does, i dont see anyone going after them
Its ridiculous that they can just leave positive trust for each other

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:14:21 PM

Ironical coming from a guy who has given a pos rating for nothing at all
EdenHazard 0: -0 / +0   2016-01-20   0.00000000      that username though
Anyway have you  actually read how the trust system works/is intended to work?

Also, for criss' sake, exclude at the very least remove me from your trust list.
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:22:06 PM

Just hilarious how some guys can take a dead joke to this level.

You're pretty much grasping at straws here

I'm shocked mexxer! You left out VOD (he does quite a bit too as well as QS!

If it was a joke, why make it without explicitly sating it. Even just adding a grin or laugth emogi at the end of it!

Though I don't know the context so cannot state correctly.

Ironical coming from a guy who has given a pos rating for nothing at all
EdenHazard 0: -0 / +0   2016-01-20   0.00000000      that username though
Anyway have you  actually read how the trust system works/is intended to work?

Also, for criss' sake, exclude at the very least remove me from your trust list.

Excluding a person does not chane others' trust.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:31:03 PM

In case you haven't followed up, vod rarely replies to my PMs although yes I reported MS admin key sellers etc to him and did get a reaction.
If it was a joke, why make it without explicitly sating it. Even just adding a grin or laugth emogi at the end of it!

Humor has to be discovered my young padawan, can it not be discovered adding by an emoji. Anyway, tell me which part of this(rating to james) isn't punny  Undecided
"Mem-e-ber"(specifying his meme reactions to scam outburst) of the "HateLeague" , don't give him all the hate if he helped uncover a scam
-------

I know, but that guy for some reason(probably since the time I gave a neg for someone who asked for a loan with collateral, valued less than the loan, or something like that, for which he later apologized and said that he won't repeat this in the future bla bla bla and I removed my rating appropriately)*
has been on my tail since some time. Thinks I'm extorting members with my negs which are clearly my way of saying "Hey that guy is very suspicious IMO, he might be selling illegal stuff that might get you in trouble". And for some reason has me manually included in his trust list
sase007

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:39:44 PM

I know, but that guy for some reason(probably since the time I gave a neg for someone who asked for a loan with collateral, valued less than the loan, or something like that, for which he later apologized and said that he won't repeat this in the future bla bla bla and I removed my rating appropriately)*
has been on my tail since some time. Thinks I'm extorting members with my negs which are clearly my way of saying "Hey that guy is very suspicious IMO, he might be selling illegal stuff that might get you in trouble". And for some reason has me manually included in his trust list

One would assume that he does not know how to remove you (adding the ~ in front of the trsust list name, I learnt that yesterday whilst fiddling)!
I know from experience that most DT members respond to trust they have given you and try as best as they can to resolve the issue. Especially the "Big Five" DT memers.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:43:59 PM

Humor has to be discovered my young padawan, can it not be discovered adding by an emoji. Anyway, tell me which part of this(rating to james) isn't punny  Undecided
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:45:18 PM

One would assume that he does not know how to remove you (adding the ~ in front of the trsust list name, I learnt that yesterday whilst fiddling)!

I know from experience that most DT members respond to trust they have given you and try as best as they can to resolve the issue. Especially the "Big Five" DT memers.

Nope in fact, he has already excluded lots of members in his trust list. Also when I asked him if he knows that he can just exclude me from his trust list by adding a "~" in front of my name, he replied with "I know how to exclude you from my trust list you idiot". If confusing me was his intent, he has passed with flying colors

Also I can't see how/what you're talking about below the line is of relevance to the discussion, everyone seems intent on confusing the "Criminal mastermind"
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:27:43 PM

In case you haven't followed up, vod rarely replies to my PMs although yes I reported MS admin key sellers etc to him and did get a reaction.

"Mem-e-ber"(specifying his meme reactions to scam outburst) of the "HateLeague" , don't give him all the hate if he helped uncover a scam
-------

Actually, you gave someone a negative rating for giving someone a loan, you thought the collateral wasnt enough so you gave the lender a neg, naturally you had no choice but to remove the negative ratings days later

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:33:02 PM

Actually, you gave someone a negative rating for giving someone a loan, you thought the collateral wasnt enough so you gave the lender a neg, naturally you had no choice but to remove the negative ratings days later
It was this guy right?
Please could you remove your feedback, it was neutral but now it is red trust.

I have learnt my lesson for not asking for loans that I have no collateral to cover them for.

I am asking politely.
Be so kind as to remove it, I am pleading to you.

Edit: Anyway thats off the topic, just remove me from your trust list already
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:33:50 PM

It was this guy right?
Please could you remove your feedback, it was neutral but now it is red trust.

I have learnt my lesson for not asking for loans that I have no collateral to cover them for.

I am asking politely.
Be so kind as to remove it, I am pleading to you.
no, i dont know who that is

maybe you are mixing yourself up with luptin

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:36:23 PM

So who was it? Anyway this is offtopic again, what I'm asking you is to remove me from your trust list.  Complaining about my ratings being forced is one thing but you're... well I'm speechless as to what to say
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:40:18 PM

So who was it? Anyway this is offtopic again, what I'm asking you is to remove me from your trust list.  Complaining about my ratings being forced is one thing but you're... well I'm speechless as to what to say
Are you not in default trust? although you are in my trust list I am arguing from a neutral point (people that have DT2 trust list)

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:45:01 PM

Funny, cause I never left a rating to Arcteryx.
He was actually part of a campaign of mine well after recieving that negative from mexxer (whilst he still was on DT3).

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:47:05 PM

Funny, cause I never left a rating to Arcteryx.
He was actually part of a campaign of mine well after recieving that negative from mexxer (whilst he still was on DT3).
I wasnt talking about the user, as stated before i dont know who that is, i was talking about the situation

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:56:32 PM

I wasnt talking about the user, as stated before i dont know who that is, i was talking about the situation
The rating was removed because of two reasons
1) Because he didn't repeat such an activity in the 1 month period according to my "policy" of negs
2) Because I felt pretty sorry for the guy.

I removed it also, considering the fact that "no collateral, no loan"(unless you have massive amount of trust) is loosely enforced in the community these day

Anyway, I'm not able to answer your argument until you name the individual I negged(and according to you, removed later)
sase007

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:27:27 PM

1) Because he didn't repeat such an activity in the 1 month period according to my "policy" of negs

I removed it also, considering the fact that "no collateral, no loan"(unless you have massive amount of trust) is loosely enforced in the community these day

Anyway, I'm not able to answer your argument until you name the individual I negged(and according to you, removed later)

Please move private converstions to PM for tis is now of topic.

If this is corrct mexxer then it would seem that you may owe this user some sort of apology as it is usually up to the lender to decide the terms of their loan, NOT YOU! If it was a user account then it may have sentimental value ot the person taking out the loan and so may be worth less than the loan amount as the person will not want rid of their account or risk its sale.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:30:05 PM

If thi si corrct mexxer then it would seem that you may owe his uer some sort of apology as it is usually up to the lender to decide te terms of their loan, NOT YOU! If it was a user account then it may have sentimental value ot the person taking out the loan and so may be worth less than the loan amount as teh person will not want rid of their account or risk its sale.
Nope : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 11:30:35 PM

If thi si corrct mexxer then it would seem that you may owe his uer some sort of apology as it is usually up to the lender to decide te terms of their loan, NOT YOU! If it was a user account then it may have sentimental value ot the person taking out the loan and so may be worth less than the loan amount as teh person will not want rid of their account or risk its sale.
Your english is poor, also for hit so say or do anything, i first need to identify the account i mentioned, i dont have time to look into hundreds of posts now but i will to find the user by the start of the new week

also, what mexxer-2 posted above is in no way/shape/form official, it is what is recommended and collateral can take the form of things not listed

sase007

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:37:09 PM

Your english is poor, also for hit so say or do anything, i first need to identify the account i mentioned, i dont have time to look into hundreds of posts now but i will to find the user by the start of the new week

also, what mexxer-2 posted above is in no way/shape/form official, it is what is recommended and collateral can take the form of things not listed

Corrected the English in my revious post.
It is not the English that is the problem, it is typing quickly and allowing my computer to interpret my posts (tping quickly so my post flows better, I should really start using MSword to process my posts though)!
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:40:16 PM

I was talking about a neg rating given because of someone asking for a loan without any collateral. Anyway I remember , offering you an explanation via PM when you asked about it. Its not gonna be different because I'm on DT
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: