Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **NEW** INSTANTCOIN : MUSIC - COMMUNITY - FORUM - INFO - CLOTHING STORE & MORE!  (Read 467 times)
INSTANTCOIN.ML (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:00:11 AM

http://instantcoin.weebly.com/uploads/2/1/0/7/21074850/3330003_orig.png
                                                                            about INSTANTCOIN:
This website is been made for the people to start getting a passive income and as cryptocurrencies are getting more popular every single day, this is a good moment to start getting some.
We provide you with the best info how to earn your cryptocurrencies today even without investing! Start earning coins like:
BITCOIN, LITECOIN, DASHCOIN, ETHEREUM, DOGECOIN, BLACKCOIN, NAMECOIN, REDDCOIN, RIPPLE, BITSHARES,
LUMENS, COUNTERPARTY, BYTECOIN, GRIDCOIN, FACTOM, CURECOIN, NXT, PEERCOIN, MAIDSAFE, MONERO,FEATHERCOIN, CLAMS and more!
Check the website frequently to stay updated! NEW CLOTHING WEBSHOP & FORUM!
                                                                    JOIN THE COMMUNITY TODAY!
                                                                        www.instantcoin.ml
                                                                 instantcoin.weebly.com/forum
                                                                   facebook.com/instantcoin
                                                       plus.google.com/u/0/+InstantCoinOfficial1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
welshy82

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:01:17 AM

weebly ? free domain   get a domain name lol nobody gonna take it serious if you cant get a proper domain
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:04:11 AM

What ? Did you just setup a shopping coin for your website using weebly? Nice work on the design though.Buy a new domain man,its cheap.I don't see no point why are you just advertising it yet.There is no content at all.You have a forum too.GREAT.
INSTANTCOIN.ML (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:10:16 AM

For the hating about my domain name : I have just made this website and this is not my only website. I want to have it all finished and make sure to get more info on the website before I change the domain name.. Also I am not a webdesigner did this without coding and also made this to share things and start a community stop hating 1 minute about my domain name and join the community share your idea's then! Every little support helps for the bitcoin community.
welshy82

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:17:05 AM

maybe sort the info out and get things in order before advising  it will make you look better if everythings in order
INSTANTCOIN.ML (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:25:36 AM

Thanks for the feedback all, I take it with me and find a way to make it better!
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:04:46 PM

What ? Did you just setup a shopping coin for your website using weebly? Nice work on the design though.Buy a new domain man,its cheap.I don't see no point why are you just advertising it yet.There is no content at all.You have a forum too.GREAT.
Yeah agree, the site design pretty nice I like it, just unfortunate the free domain ruin it all.
By acquiring paid domain your site will looks professional and sure will bring more visitors.
Goodluck to you
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

about INSTANTCOIN:
This website is been made for the people to start getting a passive income and as cryptocurrencies are getting more popular every single day, this is a good moment to start getting some.
We provide you with the best info how to earn your cryptocurrencies today even without investing! Start earning coins like:
BITCOIN, LITECOIN, DASHCOIN, ETHEREUM, DOGECOIN, BLACKCOIN, NAMECOIN, REDDCOIN, RIPPLE, BITSHARES,
LUMENS, COUNTERPARTY, BYTECOIN, GRIDCOIN, FACTOM, CURECOIN, NXT, PEERCOIN, MAIDSAFE, MONERO,FEATHERCOIN, CLAMS and more!
Check the website frequently to stay updated! NEW CLOTHING WEBSHOP & FORUM!
                                                                    JOIN THE COMMUNITY TODAY!
                                                                        www.instantcoin.ml
                                                                 instantcoin.weebly.com/forum
                                                                   facebook.com/instantcoin
                                                       plus.google.com/u/0/+InstantCoinOfficial1

BTI NEW EXCHANGE HERE ===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

Cool Wink Grin

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: