Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶▶ XOtika.TV ◀◀ Adult Platform • Fully Powered by Bitcoin! ★★★★★  (Read 38474 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:33:53 PM

Is there a way to watch previous streams on Xotika? The way like it works on Twitch, where your every live stream is kept on the server and you can replay it any time as a VOD.
If not whole stream, maybe teaser with couple minutes of footage of every girl can be stored for later. I am asking because I would like to check out some girls who are not online ATM.
But I have seen sometimes Royal Tiffany plays some recorded stuff. I guess some models themselves might have some previous sessions recorded. Teaser kind of samples would be a good idea to check with them even they are offline.
Hope we will get some enhancements to make our experience more excited.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 05:32:54 PM

Is there a way to watch previous streams on Xotika? The way like it works on Twitch, where your every live stream is kept on the server and you can replay it any time as a VOD.
If not whole stream, maybe teaser with couple minutes of footage of every girl can be stored for later. I am asking because I would like to check out some girls who are not online ATM.
But I have seen sometimes Royal Tiffany plays some recorded stuff. I guess some models themselves might have some previous sessions recorded. Teaser kind of samples would be a good idea to check with them even they are offline.

Anyone can do that kind of stuff if they want to and have the knowledge to.  It's pretty easy when using an external broadcaster but they need to set it up themselves.  There is no storage of the videos on the site the teasers come straight from Tiff's computer.  Same with my slideshow and music that is on 24/7 it's right from one of my computers. 

FUBAR-BDHR

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 12:39:27 AM

Some of the models live tonight on Xotika.TV

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:46:07 PM

try closing your browser and restarting it again, that might help.
I have no explanation but it worked for me once that I had this problem.
Problem has been fixed now, I just need to restart my router and Flush my DNS Smiley
Looks like the problem was on me and not on the server after all Tongue
Hey, thanks for the help I appreciate it Wink

Agree, maybe some kind of re-run that automatically playing when the models are offline, just like some game live streaming services that streams the match from previous days when they are not streaming, this ensure that most of the models are available and any time Smiley
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:34:29 PM

I just showed some more of my friends to xotika.tv site and they are satisfied with having chat with the hot models, One question is their that do you have any Asian countrys models (India, pakistan, dubai, bangladesh) as wanted to know that can they also join the cam club and earn , as one of my friend was interested on this models.
FUBAR-BDHR

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 08:29:02 PM

I just showed some more of my friends to xotika.tv site and they are satisfied with having chat with the hot models, One question is their that do you have any Asian countrys models (India, pakistan, dubai, bangladesh) as wanted to know that can they also join the cam club and earn , as one of my friend was interested on this models.

Models can come from anywhere they just have to register as a user and start streaming.

FUBAR-BDHR

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 02:54:18 AM

Be sure to watch for upcoming details of RoyalTiffany's 1000 Raffle which starts this weekend. 

FUBAR-BDHR

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 09:40:16 PM

Some of the models live this evening on Xotika.TV

FUBAR-BDHR

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 07:12:13 AM

Some more models live this morning on Xotika.TV

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:12:11 AM

Thanks for the reply, Is their any particular language chat for web cam like English only or they can chat with their local language, as i talked with some models , who are ready to go for it but they are weak in english grammer.
FUBAR-BDHR

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 05:33:35 PM

Thanks for the reply, Is their any particular language chat for web cam like English only or they can chat with their local language, as i talked with some models , who are ready to go for it but they are weak in english grammer.

Well the user base is mostly English speaking even if it's not their native language but there are people coming to the site from all over the world.  There is no language rule it's up to the channel host what they speak and ask others to speak.  There is always google translate.......

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:28:37 PM

Well the user base is mostly English speaking even if it's not their native language but there are people coming to the site from all over the world.  There is no language rule it's up to the channel host what they speak and ask others to speak.  There is always google translate.......

It would be better if there is an option to automatically translate what a model wants to write in her own local language.
There are several javascript plugins available for implementing this kind of features.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 09:30:52 PM

I need a small help , My iPhone is broken and i am now using and Android mobile phone and i don't have authenticator code how should i set up a new authenticator code with my new phone ? So i can withdraw my funds .
Indianacoin

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:58:36 PM

I need a small help , My iPhone is broken and i am now using and Android mobile phone and i don't have authenticator code how should i set up a new authenticator code with my new phone ? So i can withdraw my funds .

Try to send them an email.
I think you will get quick response by doing so.

Btw this is the downside of setting up authentication.
FUBAR-BDHR

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 10:29:13 PM

It would be better if there is an option to automatically translate what a model wants to write in her own local language.
There are several javascript plugins available for implementing this kind of features.

In chrome you just right click in the chat area and select translate this page.  It does it automatically until you hit show original.

It could be a good experience for her if she is trying to learn English.  Just keep her away from Kibb his big words will probably kill her.

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:29:31 PM

From my experience the best option is keep your authenticator on your stationary machine. For example you can setup authentication service with WinAuth.
WinAuth requires no installation and is a single executable file, and so can be run from a USB drive or stored and run from cloud files services such as DropBox, Google Drive or SkyDrive.
But I am not sure if you can setup additional authenticator in place the one you lost.
FUBAR-BDHR

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 11:02:00 PM

FUBAR-BDHR

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 06:14:13 AM

Some of the models live this morning on Xotika.TV

Indianacoin

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:40:39 AM

I see some new faces today.
Hopefully this should go on as diversification should be the ultimate aim of a cam site.

Having said, when will Tiffany be online?
FUBAR-BDHR

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 08:21:27 AM

I see some new faces today.
Hopefully this should go on as diversification should be the ultimate aim of a cam site.

Having said, when will Tiffany be online?

She tries to be on every day that she can be sometime after 9PM CET.  Just have to check and see. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: